Author Topic: How is Victor Martinez allowed to still compete as an IFBB pro?  (Read 12731 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: How is Victor Martinez allowed to still compete as an IFBB pro?
« Reply #75 on: March 12, 2008, 09:15:29 PM »

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #76 on: March 12, 2008, 09:15:57 PM »
The bottom line is the guys running the IFBB would suck the cock of Hitler and Mussolini at a drop of a hat...Do you really believe that guys like this are going to be in charge of an organization were there are actually guidelines and where everyone were treated equal?They do what they want to do to feed the silly ego that is embedded in them...But don't sweat it, these people will pay a price...This dimension is the best its ever going to be for them...

Moosejay

« Reply #77 on: March 12, 2008, 11:54:55 PM »
Why should any of these guys not be allowed to compete if they are felons or not? 99.95 of pros are felons as well as most of the people on this board, they just havn't gotten caught yet. Bottom line is that Vic sells tickets to these shows and the IFFB would lose money.

MOST people could give a crap if a specific bb is at a show. There are enough freaks to compensate for the absence of one.

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2008, 12:00:25 AM »
he should have been suspened end of story. but its too late now, they'll just have to wait until he commites another crime (which wont take long at all)
there's no magic pills... just needles

Moosejay

« Reply #79 on: March 13, 2008, 12:17:24 AM »
he should have been suspened end of story. but its too late now, they'll just have to wait until he commites another crime (which wont take long at all)

Agreed

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: March 13, 2008, 12:40:50 AM »
i bet somebody was afraid that Vic would rat on them if his IFBB pro card were revoked.

IFBB = schmoes + hoes + drug addicts

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: March 13, 2008, 03:26:47 AM »
At the end of the day, all of the IFBB pro's are off their heads on steroids, GH(15), insulin and what not. Martinez served his time.
What suprised me is that he still easily lands a big contract deal etc and that his past has not seemed to effect his placing too much (Mr. O #2, Arnold winner etc). However, Greene's past pails into insignificance with regards to Matinez' jail conviction, yet big supplement contracts don't seem to come his way?

Stavios

« Reply #82 on: March 13, 2008, 08:40:53 AM »
At the end of the day, all of the IFBB pro's are off their heads on steroids, GH(15), insulin and what not. Martinez served his time.
What suprised me is that he still easily lands a big contract deal etc and that his past has not seemed to effect his placing too much (Mr. O #2, Arnold winner etc). However, Greene's past pails into insignificance with regards to Matinez' jail conviction, yet big supplement contracts don't seem to come his way?

fucking grape fruits is way worst than selling drugs

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: March 13, 2008, 08:44:17 AM »
fucking grape fruits is way worst than selling drugs
I don't know how you worked that one out. Martinez has spent time in jail?

Stavios

« Reply #84 on: March 13, 2008, 08:48:03 AM »
yes, what is wrong with that ?

he paid what he had to pay to the society for a non-important crime, I don't get why he should be penalyzed for that ?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #85 on: March 13, 2008, 09:05:43 AM »
Has any pro posed to this song?

This is the greatest music video ever BTW

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #86 on: March 13, 2008, 10:49:16 AM »
The Beef would like to get JohnnyVegas's take on this. Mr. Vegas, how can a convicted criminal stay juiced while he is on probation ( which Vic was.)

The beef

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #87 on: March 13, 2008, 12:03:46 PM »
The Beef would like to get JohnnyVegas's take on this. Mr. Vegas, how can a convicted criminal stay juiced while he is on probation ( which Vic was.)

The beef

When a person is placed on probation they are given a number of "conditions".

One condition listed in ALL probation (or parole) cases is that the defendant "obey and follow all rules and laws" of the land. This would include not using illegal steroids (if Doctor prescribed he would be cool though).

So, if old Victor were to be given a steroid test, he would be in big trouble.

But I have a feeling that the courts are far to busy to deal with minor infractions and shit like steroid use.

Now, if Victor were to say rob a bank, that would be a much bigger infraction and it would be back to the big house.

Hope this helps.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #88 on: March 13, 2008, 10:19:39 PM »
Yes, that is what The Beef thought.

Thanks,
The Beef

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 13, 2008, 10:26:25 PM »
MOST people could give a crap if a specific bb is at a show. There are enough freaks to compensate for the absence of one.

You may be right even though I think not, but some supplement companies have a lot invested in some of these guys.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #90 on: March 13, 2008, 11:09:01 PM »
Why should any of these guys not be allowed to compete if they are felons or not? 99.95 of pros are felons as well as most of the people on this board, they just havn't gotten caught yet. Bottom line is that Vic sells tickets to these shows and the IFFB would lose money.

Thank you! Well said.....it's funny how one drug dealer is convicted, so they want his head on a platter.....but they have NO PROBLEM supporting the other scumbags who are also breaking the law, but just haven't been busted yet.  ::)

HAHA, RON.....

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
« Reply #91 on: March 14, 2008, 07:32:06 AM »
if they got rid of all the felons, there would be nobody left to challenge Cutler, Dexter and Heath. When Victor wins the Olympia some people in high places will crap in their pants  ;D
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: March 15, 2008, 09:10:33 AM »
CHICK YOUR STILL A moron
b

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #93 on: March 15, 2008, 09:59:18 AM »
I have nothing personal against Victor and think he has incredible physique, etc.
I believe he was convicted and spent time in a NY prison for a felony drug charge 2-3 years ago?
Wouldn't this violta the IFBB pro divisions own rules and guideline for being  eligible to compete as
an IFBB pro?  Just curious, thanks, Howard

Actually that is all good for his resume.  He will soon be working for MD.

justcuz

• Getbig I
« Reply #94 on: March 15, 2008, 10:11:10 AM »

Gay for pay and fu#$ing grapefruit is just WRONG, and no one wants this to represent their product line.... unless someone comes up with a new slogan "Grapefruit with a shot of PROTEIN"

Moosejay

« Reply #95 on: March 15, 2008, 01:56:31 PM »
if they got rid of all the felons, there would be nobody left to challenge Cutler, Dexter and Heath. When Victor wins the Olympia some people in high places will crap in their pants  ;D

He will never, ever win it.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: March 16, 2008, 07:13:53 PM »
the IFBB should have suspended him for at least a couple of years after he got out of jail... that would have been punishment enough.. they should do that to all pros who get busted by the law

I agree , but I suspect the reason they don't push "drug based suspensions" is that it would open up a can of wrms they have no intention of dealing directly with. My original idea is that if you get busted for drugs, that is objective proof and not rumor. Since the IFBB rules celarly state this is grounds for automatic disqualification from the IFBB pro div, why was Victor never suspended or disqualified.
I sincerely fear that this "don't ask/don't tell" drug policy is one big house of cards that will fall if it is ever tsted in open court.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!