Author Topic: How do skinny little guys squat 5 plates?  (Read 17520 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: How do skinny little guys squat 5 plates?
« Reply #150 on: October 29, 2007, 07:45:01 AM »
Why are you so jealous of sevastase?
Honestly.  It's the balding Romanian bitches with salami sized nipples.  He has them and I don't so...well you get it.   ::)
Squishy face retard

nuyork143

• Getbig III
  • Ill get inside your face...
« Reply #151 on: October 29, 2007, 09:24:22 AM »
Honestly.  It's the balding Romanian bitches with salami sized nipples.  He has them and I don't so...well you get it.   ::)

haha ;D
Listen here SMALL BALLS!!

Frank.T

• Getbig II
« Reply #152 on: October 29, 2007, 03:30:43 PM »
WOW! 5 MELTDOWNS INA ROW.. :-[

You're the one meltingdown with all that test and dbol you're taking and still look like sh*t.
Have you gained a single pound dude?Seams to me like only your bald head is growing....
Is that why you lost all you air???

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #153 on: October 30, 2007, 12:15:13 AM »
Who says skinny guys aren't strong! Check out this pic of Hank Wood going for it.  I know I am impressed.  Go Hank
V

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #154 on: October 30, 2007, 12:49:16 AM »
You're the one meltingdown with all that test and dbol you're taking and still look like sh*t.
Have you gained a single pound dude?Seams to me like only your bald head is growing....
Is that why you lost all you air???
can we be clear on 1 subject....?? all I took during the course of aug2006 and present is 5 WEEKS OF DBOL...no grams of test , no heavy nothing...so I'm more clean than the "nattys" here. So please stop with the gram of testa week bs..there was no test.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #155 on: October 30, 2007, 12:11:17 PM »
can we be clear on 1 subject....?? all I took during the course of aug2006 and present is 5 WEEKS OF DBOL...no grams of test , no heavy nothing...so I'm more clean than the "nattys" here. So please stop with the gram of testa week bs..there was no test.
Looks like you got some Flinstone vitamins because I know guys that blow up on dbol and kept a lot of it.  Oh well, live and learn.  At least you have the crypt keeper to give you a blow job from time to time.
Squishy face retard