Author Topic: 240  (Read 7103 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: 240
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2007, 03:44:23 PM »
Where's your science?

Mr. paranoid tinfoil hat man has a theory on something with no science... AGAIN! ::)

Come on guys, blatant paranoia is ridiculous.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2007, 03:55:44 PM »
Read my post idiot, I said I don't have a theory!  I don't need science to not have a theory.  What I do have is memory that this shit didn't use to happen and it results in me asking WTF? 

This, did, not, use, to, happen...

Things that make you go WTF...

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2007, 05:53:15 AM »
Picture is the result of increased air travel.

Of course something as logical as increased air traffic couldn't possibly be the reason, no no, it's has GOT to be something more seedy.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2007, 06:26:02 AM »
Picture is the result of increased air travel.

Of course something as logical as increased air traffic couldn't possibly be the reason, no no, it's has GOT to be something more seedy.
How old are you?  Your comment make ZERO sence...  Do you have any concept of what a contrail looked like before the 90's?  It has nothing to do with more planes being in the air, how the fuck would that effect a plane's contrail?  It just means more planes are in the air ::)  No shit huh ::)  Why would a single plane at times go back and forth over an area crisscrossing in a grid, taking the long way home? ::)  It's not uncommon for there to be questions asked when things change in an odd way... Fucking no shut huh..

Normal Contrail...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2007, 06:29:13 AM »
The fact is simple, contrails NEVER, EVER use to bloom into larger trails, now they do.  Period...  It's not weird or tin-foil-hat to ask why.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2007, 08:06:58 AM »
Sorry I meant to say "Picture COULD BE the result of increased air travel."

The other variables I could throw into the equation to back me up are: enviroment change, composition of atmosphere (due to enviroment change), changes in fuel and jet engine technology, changes in flying patterns.

All these variables seem more logical to ME than say a man made creation created to facilitate the spread of virus's/bacteria etc.

You've become an abusive little shit recently. What have you been taking?

Your comment make ZERO sence...

Could someone please translate this to English for me? I've never come across a sentance consisting of word coupling like this one.

Cheers!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2007, 08:27:44 AM »

All these variables seem more logical to ME than say a man made creation created to facilitate the spread of virus's/bacteria etc.
Cheers!
Please show where I said it was to facilitate the spread of viruses/bacteria...  How the fuck would I know that and why would I say it as fact with nothing to back it up. Your reasoned excuses require science.  Well, post it up then... Of the two of us, you're the one with a theory... back it...

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2007, 09:26:04 AM »
Please show where I said it was to facilitate the spread of viruses/bacteria...  How the fuck would I know that and why would I say it as fact with nothing to back it up. Your reasoned excuses require science.  Well, post it up then... Of the two of us, you're the one with a theory... back it...

I blanketted you with Mike's assertions.

I'll come up with the science onces you show evidence that those AREN'T natural contrails.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2007, 10:53:18 AM »
I blanketted you with Mike's assertions.

I'll come up with the science onces you show evidence that those AREN'T natural contrails.
Not sure why you "blanketted" me with Mike's assertions ::)  But that's not going to cut it pal, you're the one with a theory.  I'm the one with facts.  These trails did NOT start exibiting these properties until sometime in the mid to late 90's.  Their "natural" attributes were to disappear shortly after the plane pior to that.  So the onus is on you since you're the one with the theory.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2007, 11:14:47 AM »
I'm the one with facts.  These trails did NOT start exibiting these properties until sometime in the mid to late 90's.

Right, is there any evidence to go with this fact?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2007, 11:20:04 AM »
Read my post idiot, I said I don't have a theory!  I don't need science to not have a theory.  What I do have is memory that this shit didn't use to happen and it results in me asking WTF? 

This, did, not, use, to, happen...

Things that make you go WTF...

Pretty cool pic.  Those contrails seem low.   I bet there is a explanation.   Did you take this picture?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2007, 11:23:42 AM »
Right, is there any evidence to go with this fact?
Yea, I was self-aware while you were still getting spanked by daddy...  It's called visual observation...  Looked like X,... Then no longer looked like X... It's called a fact ;)  You want some visual confirmation, easy... Go rent some movies filmed in the 80's or before and find similar properties in the skys where planes can be observed... you can't.  On the other hand, you can find example after example in current movies and just by going out and looking up.

Normal Contrail in the same sky as a "chemtrail"

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2007, 11:36:19 AM »
Pretty cool pic.  Those contrails seem low.   I bet there is a explanation.   Did you take this picture?
Not this one, but I do have some very close to it that I have taken.  I also have watched a single plane turn back and make several paths like that.  Although that's much less common.  The most interesting ones, and the ones I am the most suspect of are planes that are traveling with a normal contrail, then instantly the normal contrail stops and a long path begins that spreads out without dissipating.  This is very easy to see in Colorado and almost every time the contrail will go from normal to other than normal about 30 degrees from horizon approaching the mountains and go back to normal as it heads over the mountain range.  The swipe goes fairly perfect over population.  I have observed this many times.  I have also observed a skip in the trail after it starts.  So it will go from normal to solid, then have a couple skips where it seemed normal and go back to solid at the start and then continue in a long strip of solid trail.  I can't help but notice that this same phenomena happens when legitimate spraying is done.  You will often see a skip as the spraying starts.  Just observations, I have no definite theory other than what I've observed forces me to ask questions. At times they also take on a brownish look which is really visible when it's against a normal cloud in the background

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2007, 12:34:54 PM »
Here is another interesting one.  I took this picture.  I had been watching these planes on this day lay out lines in a grid pattern up and down the front range in Colorado.  The interesting thing is that you can see other jets go by with normal contrails.  If you click this image open to full size, you can see in the lower part of the center of the frame, a jet with a normal contrail.  All of the other cloud like lines were left by planes going back and forth in a near perfect grid. Why...

Click for full size:

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2007, 12:46:31 PM »
yeah very strange.   I wonder who have knowledge about contrails?   Are there other conditions that might cause a jet to leave contrails at  lower altitudes?  Would it depend on moisture levels int he air and how they vary over a city or a patch of forest?  Are these experimental aircraft?  probably not, because most of that is done at Edwards. 

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2007, 12:46:56 PM »
Flight patterns come to mind.

Image shows fuck all plus is slow as fuck to load too on my 20 Mbps line. ::)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2007, 12:46:59 PM »
Here's another one I took...  You can two planes... Although the second plane looked very odd, ufo lol?  I'm sure it's a plane... The contrail is very light and leaves little trail, while the other went on to spred out very large.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2007, 12:57:43 PM »
yeah very strange.   I wonder who have knowledge about contrails?   Are there other conditions that might cause a jet to leave contrails at  lower altitudes?  Would it depend on moisture levels int he air and how they vary over a city or a patch of forest?  Are these experimental aircraft?  probably not, because most of that is done at Edwards. 
Yes, there are conditions in which they can be formed like this naturally.  The big problem is, it went from being a rarity to happening all the time starting around 1997...  Plus, as much as Nordic would like to desperately write it off with the slightest suggestion of flight patterns, it does not explain why on one given day the flight patterns decide to be laid in an even grid for a hundred miles or why a plane would turn back and take several swipes over one area (rare) or how two jets flying at approximately the same alt would have one leaving a normal contrail and one leaving a solid contrail which I have also seen happen many times.  Harder to get a photo of that because they're not usually close to eachother when they're at the same alt.  So the times I see this, on plane will fly by and leave no trail, not long after another plane will fly through the same area, be visually about the same size (same alt) and leave an expanding trail.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2007, 01:05:24 PM »
Yes, there are conditions in which they can be formed like this naturally.  The big problem is, it went from being a rarity to happening all the time starting around 1997...  Plus, as much as Nordic would like to desperately write it off with the slightest suggestion of flight patterns, it does not explain why on one given day the flight patterns decide to be laid in an even grid for a hundred miles or why a plane would turn back and take several swipes over one area (rare) or how two jets flying at approximately the same alt would have one leaving a normal contrail and one leaving a solid contrail which I have also seen happen many times.  Harder to get a photo of that because they're not usually close to eachother when they're at the same alt.  So the times I see this, on plane will fly by and leave no trail, not long after another plane will fly through the same area, be visually about the same size (same alt) and leave an expanding trail.

We don't always know if it's the same altitude as it may just seem that way on the ground.

Do they form a grid with more than 1 cell?   like 4 x 4 or 16 by 16 or is it just 1 cell in the middle like the one pic i quoted of yours?

I can find out about the flight patters i have a friend who's been in the Air traffic control field for over 40 years.

I wonder if they are just flying training patterns and testing new fules or engines.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2007, 01:06:45 PM »
I would also note that I lived in this area for several years in the 70's and 80's  Lived near the air force base and loved to watch planes.  Everytime one went over, I watched.  They never,... never did this then.  It was not until the late 90's that that this started and even then, not nearly as frequently as it happens now.  I can go out and see it happen quite often now.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2007, 01:08:28 PM »
I would also note that I lived in this area for several years in the 70's and 80's  Lived near the air force base and loved to watch planes.  Everytime one went over, I watched.  They never,... never did this then.  It was not until the late 90's that that this started and even then, not nearly as frequently as it happens now.  I can go out and see it happen quite often now.

Where  are you at?   Colorado Springs by Cheyenne Mt.?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2007, 01:13:44 PM »
We don't always know if it's the same altitude as it may just seem that way on the ground.

Do they form a grid with more than 1 cell?   like 4 x 4 or 16 by 16 or is it just 1 cell in the middle like the one pic i quoted of yours?

I can find out about the flight patters i have a friend who's been in the Air traffic control field for over 40 years.

I wonder if they are just flying training patterns and testing new fules or engines.
There could be a reason.  No I've seen the sky largly gridded up and down the front range as far as I can see.  many many cells.  Of course the grid is not perfect as some of the trails are really wide by the time the next line is laid so when they do that, it looks like a grid with various widths to the trails.  Also, this is not normal, most often there isn't a pattern laid out like this, but they have done it several times.  And again, the most odd is when the trail goes instantly from a normal contrail to solid.  It's easy to see a trail with a starting and ending and when you catch it happen, it's immediate bloom of a solid thicker trail.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2007, 01:15:48 PM »
Where  are you at?   Colorado Springs by Cheyenne Mt.?
I lived in colorado springs and fort collins when I was young in the 70's and 80's.  Through the years I've moved up and down the front range.  These images are not taken near the air force base.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2007, 03:54:05 PM »
what explanation can there be for this shit? if they wanted to spread diseases. they would do it in a more secret mannor then spreading giant trails across the sky for everyone to see. and if they did use giant trails they would use something that would look clear in the sky, and naked to our eye.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2007, 04:11:42 PM »
this thread only continues to live because the freemasons wish it to be so.