Author Topic: 240  (Read 7108 times)

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
Re: 240
« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2007, 04:38:33 PM »
what explanation can there be for this shit? if they wanted to spread diseases. they would do it in a more secret mannor then spreading giant trails across the sky for everyone to see. and if they did use giant trails they would use something that would look clear in the sky, and naked to our eye.

I have to agree with him. 
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2007, 05:02:41 PM »
what explanation can there be for this shit? if they wanted to spread diseases. they would do it in a more secret mannor then spreading giant trails across the sky for everyone to see. and if they did use giant trails they would use something that would look clear in the sky, and naked to our eye.

I agree, I doubt this would be used to spread diseases...  If there is anything going on here, it's probably weather modification which there is quite a bit of government data showing there is and has been a lot of work going on for a long long time. 

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2007, 07:21:37 PM »

Dude look at how the arguments go back and forth as it is, imagine your average joe just going to work everyday you think they even bother to think of this shit? At all? Doubtful. You could do it in plain view and noone would ever even notice.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2007, 07:17:06 AM »

I think this is one of the funniest things I have ever read.  oh my god.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2007, 07:23:48 AM »
clear in the sky, and naked to our eye :D

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 01, 2007, 07:35:16 AM »

its sounds gay, but you know what i mean..  is it really that funny?

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 01, 2007, 07:44:37 AM »
Yes. 

I don't see the gayness...but now that you mention it...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 01, 2007, 07:54:05 AM »
Well they are doing it in a secret manor :D "clear in the sky, and naked to our eye!!!" but you meant manner I'm sure :) lol... "if they wanted to spread diseases"!!! LOLOLOLOL....

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 01, 2007, 08:11:40 AM »
Well they are doing it in a secret manor :D "clear in the sky, and naked to our eye!!!" but you meant manner I'm sure :) lol... "if they wanted to spread diseases"!!! LOLOLOLOL....
People today just don't put a premium on spelling these days.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 01, 2007, 08:44:16 AM »
People today just don't put a premium on spelling these days.

your a douche bag. did i spell that right?

people today, and these days, dont need to be used in the same sentance

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #60 on: November 01, 2007, 08:49:29 AM »

In all fairness here, even many mundane things in the military are classified.   So doing something in secret doesn't mean what they are doing some that involves malice.    I'm sure there are more reasonable explanations for this.  Besides, contaminate the drinking water if you want to spread a disease.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 01, 2007, 08:53:26 AM »
you're a douche bag. did i spell that right?

people today, and these days, don't need to be used in the same sentence
nope... :D  You have to admit, the words and misspelling came together perfect to make a funny post.  Take it in stride, it's funny.  Most of us have our slips too, it's just that yours came out hilarious.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 01, 2007, 08:58:28 AM »
In all fairness here, even many mundane things in the military are classified.   So doing something in secret doesn't mean what they are doing some that involves malice.    I'm sure there are more reasonable explanations for this.  Besides, contaminate the drinking water if you want to spread a disease.
I think you missed the comedy ;D  It wasn't an attack on what he said, it was a laugh at how he said it.  mannor is like the house, not manner...  They're "doing it" in a secret manor :D  Then mix in spreading diseases and clear in the sky and naked to our eye...  LOLOLOL... ;D

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #63 on: November 01, 2007, 09:21:36 AM »

douchebag is one word

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 01, 2007, 09:39:10 AM »
douchebag is one word

shit. ok i give up

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 01, 2007, 09:54:50 AM »

No, you mispelled 'you're' and 'douchebag'.  My favorite spelling of douchebag is 'kh300.' 

Did I spell that right?

You also mispelled 'sentence'.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 01, 2007, 09:55:14 AM »
I think you missed the comedy ;D  It wasn't an attack on what he said, it was a laugh at how he said it.  mannor is like the house, not manner...  They're "doing it" in a secret manor :D  Then mix in spreading diseases and clear in the sky and naked to our eye...  LOLOLOL... ;D

ok  lol   derrrr   ;D

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 01, 2007, 05:04:38 PM »
ya lets all gang up on kh300 :-\.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 01, 2007, 05:13:28 PM »
ya lets all gang up on kh300 :-\.
come on, you have to think it's funny too ;D

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 01, 2007, 06:06:42 PM »
come on, you have to think it's funny too ;D

its cool.. keeps me busy while i wait to change flights. you should see how my wife rips on my spelling. she bought me a voice recorder because she couldn't read my notes i leave at home.. i have to use a portable spell checker to fill out reports, and i still fuck it up. its that bad, and im very educated which makes it even more pathetic.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 01, 2007, 06:10:56 PM »
its cool.. keeps me busy while i wait to change flights. you should see how my wife rips on my spelling. she bought me a voice recorder because she couldn't read my notes i leave at home.. i have to use a portable spell checker to fill out reports, and i still fuck it up. its that bad, and im very educated which makes it even more pathetic.
no biggie, I use to be really bad too...  I've gotten better but still have plenty of errors here and there.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 28, 2007, 11:57:32 AM »
I agree, I doubt this would be used to spread diseases...  If there is anything going on here, it's probably weather modification which there is quite a bit of government data showing there is and has been a lot of work going on for a long long time. 

I finally talked to my friend in the FAA about those contrails and the grid pattern.  Boulder, Denver, and Co, Springs are all Air space intersections.  So a grid pattern wouldn't be unusual.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 28, 2007, 01:11:14 PM »
I finally talked to my friend in the FAA about those contrails and the grid pattern.  Boulder, Denver, and Co, Springs are all Air space intersections.  So a grid pattern wouldn't be unusual.
Then what would be the reason it was not the same through the 70's and 80's and into the 90's... It was the same then yet I never saw any grids or expanding contrails that stretch from horizon to horizon.  Did you watch that German chemtrail vid I posted? 

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #73 on: December 28, 2007, 01:18:46 PM »
Tinfoil hats are in fashion I see.

What's the best brand of tinfoil hat? I wanna get a designer one.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 28, 2007, 01:24:36 PM »
Then what would be the reason it was not the same through the 70's and 80's and into the 90's... It was the same then yet I never saw any grids or expanding contrails that stretch from horizon to horizon.  Did you watch that German chemtrail vid I posted? 

Air space changes all the time.  They often have to change it because of increased traffic, different hubs for airlines etc..  My friend has worked in that field for over 20 years.

I think i watched it.   I can't watch it again right now because my comp's sound card is whacked ever since my comp crashed a month ago, so my sound isn't working now.