Author Topic: USC Fullback Brandon Hancock  (Read 10383 times)

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
Re: USC Fullback Brandon Hancock
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2007, 10:04:00 AM »
I thought they did random drug testing.

Lisa

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2007, 10:04:08 AM »
Not at Ohio State 8)

Coach Tressel's boys don't need no steroids!

coach tressel. is that a real guy or cast member from revenge of the nerds or something?

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2007, 10:06:52 AM »

Lisa

they do, but they get an instruction booklet (with big letters and pics) on how to beat the test sent to them prior to the test. ;)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2007, 10:07:20 AM »
shittn me right...this dude hancock is nothin i havent seen in college on or off the field. I had a good friend at usc kori dickerson and aother guy daniel urquhart who played at usc (lb and FB/TE) and as redshirt freshmen they looked better than hancock. Bigger more cut with good lines. No drugs at all. It aint that hard. Lift and eat. Jesus h christ

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2007, 10:08:35 AM »
shittn me right...this dude hancock is nothin i havent seen in college on or off the field. I had a good friend at usc kori dickerson and aother guy daniel urquhart who played at usc (lb and FB/TE) and as redshirt freshmen they looked better than hancock. Bigger more cut with good lines. No drugs at all. It aint that hard. Lift and eat. Jesus h christ

Thank you Big Mal.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2007, 10:09:09 AM »

Lisa

Technically yes...but that's more for the fans to sleep better at night.

It's not really random, for some reason the big play makers don't get tested....and it's far from "random" especially at the big name schools where millions are made on seats/clothing/sponsors etc.
just not good enough

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2007, 10:12:10 AM »
He looks natural here  :-X

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2007, 10:43:49 AM »
upper 300's deadlift....my Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHHA you caught it before I did! He must play club ball for a community college....those numbers are shit for a college player! Your average college ball player for a top end school pulls around 600-700, benches 400-500, and squats 600-800lbs. Those are the numbers I've gotten from a few friends that play ball here in texas and oklahoma. My friend big rudy benches 455. squats 725, and pulls 705 all raw no gear at all what so ever. Not even a belt and he's in the lower end of the offensive line strength wise an. Remember now too..college is so fucking tight on supplements even now that you can't even have caffiene in yoru system around here. If you test for abnormal amounts of caffiene you're off the team. Crazy huh?!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2007, 11:02:57 AM »
HAHHA you caught it before I did! He must play club ball for a community college....those numbers are shit for a college player! Your average college ball player for a top end school pulls around 600-700, benches 400-500, and squats 600-800lbs. Those are the numbers I've gotten from a few friends that play ball here in texas and oklahoma. My friend big rudy benches 455. squats 725, and pulls 705 all raw no gear at all what so ever. Not even a belt and he's in the lower end of the offensive line strength wise an. Remember now too..college is so fucking tight on supplements even now that you can't even have caffiene in yoru system around here. If you test for abnormal amounts of caffiene you're off the team. Crazy huh?!

not exactly, maybe the strongest o lineman and d lineman and a couple ofLBS..but you would be suprised how lttle wight the majoity do...But let me tell you who was a freak of nature when i saw them in the weight room.  Carson Palmer. Yep the QB for the Bengals...Dude it waslike 1999 and i remember he had just changed his number to 3 from number 15. But anyway. I had a track meet at usc when i was in high school and i wondered down to the weight room after my event. I saw this big ass white dude and i swore he was a tight end. But his shorts said number 3 so i was like "dude that cant be carson palmer". this guy was dead clean and jerkin like 3 or 4 plates and a quarter like it was totally nothing. He was literally playing with the weight. Also On the wall where it has the record for bench press and shit (which jr seau still holds at usc with something like 540lbs) he was up there with something like 405. and thats a qb.  He looked like a D-end when he was in college

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2007, 11:21:23 AM »
I'm not going to say that this kid is natural or not, but you do have to remember something.  These kids playing D1 football at schools like USC, Ohio State, Texas...etc are at the top of the gene pool when it comes to athleticism.  When you think of Ronnie Coleman for example, you probabley think of the most genetically blessed bodybuilder in the history of the sport.  You then have to remember that Ronnie Coleman was a backup defensive player at a division 1-AA school.  Not anywhere near the level these kids from top 10 Division 1 schools are at.  But then again, maybe it's the drugs that seperate them all ;D ;D
Air Falcon

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2007, 12:29:05 PM »
bullshit.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2007, 12:32:30 PM »
you lie about everything dont you. dickhead

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2007, 12:37:15 PM »

average college ball player. ;D could you be any more full of shit, seriously?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2007, 02:53:16 PM »
Juiced up for sure.

8)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2007, 03:04:39 PM »
Getbig has probably the most critical bunch of cynics of any forum, so what do you guys think of this physique: juiced or not?

Juiced.

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2007, 03:26:39 PM »
if that guy isnt on gear then i and everyone i have ever known must have the world's shittiest genetics....about as natural as a hetrosexual male finding female bodybuilders attractive

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2007, 03:27:12 PM »
if that guy isnt on gear then i and everyone i have ever known must have the world's shittiest genetics....about as natural as a hetrosexual male finding female bodybuilders attractive
gayer than getting swept in the World Series.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2007, 04:54:52 PM »
not exactly, maybe the strongest o lineman and d lineman and a couple ofLBS..but you would be suprised how lttle wight the majoity do...But let me tell you who was a freak of nature when i saw them in the weight room.  Carson Palmer. Yep the QB for the Bengals...Dude it waslike 1999 and i remember he had just changed his number to 3 from number 15. But anyway. I had a track meet at usc when i was in high school and i wondered down to the weight room after my event. I saw this big ass white dude and i swore he was a tight end. But his shorts said number 3 so i was like "dude that cant be carson palmer". this guy was dead clean and jerkin like 3 or 4 plates and a quarter like it was totally nothing. He was literally playing with the weight. Also On the wall where it has the record for bench press and shit (which jr seau still holds at usc with something like 540lbs) he was up there with something like 405. and thats a qb.  He looked like a D-end when he was in college

I don't play ball so I'm just going by what he told me. And at some of the parties we went to...there are some big ass brothers playing on that team and they tear that shit up! They all play on the line though and I wasn't going to question them...one wtf is the point and two...they're all big mother fuckers! ;D 

I did go to a division wahtever ball game for AUSTIN college here in texas and all those guys aren't very impressive at all. I figured the  higher end colleges or those that are known for football had soem beasts of some players! But no not all colleges.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2007, 05:05:58 PM »
Your average college ball player for a top end school pulls around 600-700, benches 400-500, and squats 600-800lbs.

Those are the average numbers for D-1 high major lineman.   These guys have the best genetics, thats why they are recruited and on scholarship.  Lots of naturally huge, really strong guys-BUT, also lots of juice-especially the BCS conference schools.  They take the raw material good frame, 6-5 kid who was a TE/LB/FB in high school but is too slow to play that position in the bigten, sec etc-they get him on the juice, a kid i grew up with was pressured to get on the juice by a bigten school.

The guys physique is obtainable naturally, with good genetics-but its hard to say, so many of these guys are on a cycle.     

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2007, 05:07:42 PM »
          Those are the average numbers for D-1 high major lineman.   These guys have the best genetics, thats why they are recruited and on scholarship.  Lots of naturally huge, really strong guys-BUT, also lots of juice-especially the BCS conference schools.  They take the raw material good frame, 6-5 kid who was a TE/LB/FB in high school but is too slow to play that position in the bigten, sec etc-they get him on the juice, a kid i grew up with was pressured to get on the juice by a bigten school.

The guys physique is obtainable naturally, with good genetics-but its hard to say, so many of these guys are on a cycle.     

hahahahha, no fuccking way is a 700 pound deadlift, a 500 pound bench and a 700-800 pound squat avaerage lifts even for an NFL LINEMAN let alone a D1 lineman.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2007, 05:27:24 PM »
Your average college ball player for a top end school pulls around 600-700, benches 400-500, and squats 600-800lbs.

For the SEC, Bigten, Big 12 etc........a 600 deadlift, a 400 bench and a 600 squat are pretty much average for junior/senior offensive and defensive lineman.  If you go to the top end of that scale 500 bench, 800 squat, 700 deadlift-that is probably tops on the team.  I follow the numbers of what players do at a couple of programs and also have an idea from when i was in college.  Also you can get the lift #'s around NFL draft time.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2007, 05:33:56 PM »
I heard that there's no steroid testing for red-shirt freshmen,anybody know about this?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2007, 06:21:25 PM »
I heard that there's no steroid testing for red-shirt freshmen,anybody know about this?

no they aren't  tested at all the entire season. nor are players tested in the off season. but when training camp starts testing comes pretty frequently. its usually at like 5 am. not sure why but Its like 5 different guys a week.  but the whole active team gets tested once a year.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2007, 06:30:13 PM »
no they aren't  tested at all the entire season. nor are players tested in the off season. but when training camp starts testing comes pretty frequently. its usually at like 5 am. not sure why but Its like 5 different guys a week.  but the whole active team gets tested once a year.
I'd imagine that Test Suspension or another short acting ester would help in this situation and I know D1 athletes who know about their tests.  Also, Cheque Drops would help before and during competition.  They clear the system pretty quickly from what I know.  Add the fact that the NCAA never publicly announces doping violations and is more corrupt than the MLB and NFL.  When I see linemen with sit injects in their triceps and guys blow up the way they do, there is something more to it.
Squishy face retard

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2007, 08:17:42 PM »
I'd imagine that Test Suspension or another short acting ester would help in this situation and I know D1 athletes who know about their tests.  Also, Cheque Drops would help before and during competition.  They clear the system pretty quickly from what I know.  Add the fact that the NCAA never publicly announces doping violations and is more corrupt than the MLB and NFL.  When I see linemen with sit injects in their triceps and guys blow up the way they do, there is something more to it.

most definatley. I used to find out 2 days before the test. its officially like the practice before we know that we have a test the next morning. so there are like so many ways to prepare for those tests.