Author Topic: Dave Palumbo pic, immediately after prison release  (Read 52698 times)

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Dave Palumbo pic, immediately after prison release
« Reply #75 on: October 31, 2007, 02:33:34 PM »
:o Are you ever mean and tough ! Oh sorry I meant your a GOOF ! You know nothing about me tool ! But I know your an idiet based on your responces and your also a bullshitter ! Now take my advise and make your claims to some fucking kid who might beleive you ! You know the ones who buy MUSCLE-TECH or SIX-STAR or the ASYLUM project or whatever there calling there shit these days ! hell you sound like you may have done some of their adds for them !  ::) maybe you used a GENE ACTIVATOR ! ;D

I still want to hear your all knowing steroid expertise. You've never used them I take it, Boy.?

If you ever want to put some real beef on your ballerina body just PM, and Ill help ya drawl up a plan that'll put 10-20 permanent lbs on your queer ass in a few weeks if youve never used AAS.

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #76 on: October 31, 2007, 02:45:01 PM »
I still want to hear your all knowing steroid expertise. You've never used them I take it, Boy.?

If you ever want to put some real beef on your ballerina body just PM, and Ill help ya drawl up a plan that'll put 10-20 permanent lbs on your queer ass in a few weeks if youve never used AAS.
:D The obvious retard returns ! PS for the record Im a pretty big guy whos been around for quite awhile ! thats why an idiet like you cant make your rediculous claims with me ! And like I said responding the way you do to an absolute stranger proves your stupidity !  8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #77 on: October 31, 2007, 02:52:41 PM »
:o Are you ever mean and tough ! Oh sorry I meant your a GOOF ! You know nothing about me tool ! But I know your an idiet based on your responces and your also a bullshitter ! Now take my advise and make your claims to some fucking kid who might beleive you ! You know the ones who buy MUSCLE-TECH or SIX-STAR or the ASYLUM project or whatever there calling there shit these days ! hell you sound like you may have done some of their adds for them !  ::) maybe you used a GENE ACTIVATOR ! ;D
Trab is actually one of the smarter and more knowledgeable guys on this board when it comes to AAS. As for his claim of keeping 40lbs I don't think he's implying that this will happen after one simple cycle...it takes years to change ones set point, but once that's changed, it's easy to maintain. Does that mean you will always begin to keep all the gains you make off a cycle? Absolutely not, but your set point has been altered, once new found muscle has really set in and become part of the "norm" for your body. Will it stay forever if you stop? No, but it want just disappear instantly...muscle memory comes into play here as well.

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: October 31, 2007, 02:57:08 PM »
Trab is actually one of the smarter and more knowledgeable guys on this board when it comes to AAS. As for his claim of keeping 40lbs I don't think he's implying that this will happen after one simple cycle...it takes years to change ones set point, but once that's changed, it's easy to maintain. Does that mean you will always begin to keep all the gains you make off a cycle? Absolutely not, but your set point has been altered, once new found muscle has really set in and become part of the "norm" for your body. Will it stay forever if you stop? No, but it want just disappear instantly...muscle memory comes into play here as well.
::) I already said you can keep muscle that you could have developed naturaly ! Now way in hell your keeping 40 pounds of muscle over and above your natual weight for the time he claims and under the circumstances ! Unless of cource his idea of clean is using maintence dosages hcg ect ! And if he is so bright why in hell would he start with the goofy name calling some some junior high girl ! ( but I quess that might be where his hormone level is at )  :D

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 31, 2007, 02:58:07 PM »
:D The obvious retard returns ! PS for the record Im a pretty big guy whos been around for quite awhile ! thats why an idiet like you cant make your rediculous claims with me ! And like I said responding the way you do to an absolute stranger proves your stupidity !  8)

Either tell me about the cycle you lost everything you gained or admit you have no personall experience with AAS.
Keeping 20-40lbs in ten years is actuall not very good. Boy.

Many guys pull that off in one or 2 cycles, and keep it off cycle. Not ripped like Munzner, but solid and nice shape and not fat. As for all the phony sups you listed, I dont even know what they are. I prefer beef chicken  eggs.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 31, 2007, 02:59:40 PM »
::) I already said you can keep muscle that you could have developed naturaly ! Now way in hell your keeping 40 pounds of muscle over and above your natual weight for the time he claims and under the circumstances ! Unless of cource his idea of clean is using maintence dosages hcg ect ! And if he is so bright why in hell would he start with the gofy name calling some some junior high girl ! ( but I quess that might be where his hormone level is at )  :D

You are wrong. Youve never use steroids, right? If you did you used bunk or did a piss poor job of it.

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: October 31, 2007, 03:06:19 PM »
Either tell me about the cycle you lost everything you gained or admit you have no personall experience with AAS.
Keeping 20-40lbs in ten years is actuall not very good. Boy.

Many guys pull that off in one or 2 cycles, and keep it off cycle. Not ripped like Munzner, but solid and nice shape and not fat. As for all the phony sups you listed, I dont even know what they are. I prefer beef chicken  eggs.
:D 20 to 40 pounds is what you can gain natually BOY ! And if you could read I already said thats very plausable ! 20 or 40 pounds totally due to anabolics isnt ! get it ! And for the record if you couldnt gain 20 to 40 pounds natually after 10 years of training your a pathetic fuck ! ;D

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: October 31, 2007, 03:07:30 PM »

You are wrong. Youve never use steroids, right? If you did you used bunk or did a piss poor job of it.
:D Sorry Im right and your obviously a dumb shit based on your contradictions and responces here !  ::)

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: October 31, 2007, 03:18:45 PM »
there does come a point where you will keep the weight gained from several cycles. paul borresson had a theory on this. it is one of the few i agreed on of his theories. lets say you weigh 190lbs and you get up to 230 naturally with some fat. with some chemicals you get up to 250 come off. go on. go off. go on for several cycles getting up to 290 or so over the yrs. i guarnatee when you come off you will not go under 260 if you eat and train right while getting the proper rest. therefore you are 20-30lbs over where you would have been if you had never done a steriod
irongearco.com

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: October 31, 2007, 04:21:08 PM »
there does come a point where you will keep the weight gained from several cycles. paul borresson had a theory on this. it is one of the few i agreed on of his theories. lets say you weigh 190lbs and you get up to 230 naturally with some fat. with some chemicals you get up to 250 come off. go on. go off. go on for several cycles getting up to 290 or so over the yrs. i guarnatee when you come off you will not go under 260 if you eat and train right while getting the proper rest. therefore you are 20-30lbs over where you would have been if you had never done a steriod
8) This therory has been around for years but ive never witnessed it working ( except for the guys who just use a little and claim to be clean ) and that includes plenty of pros !

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 31, 2007, 04:30:45 PM »
8) This therory has been around for years but ive never witnessed it working ( except for the guys who just use a little and claim to be clean ) and that includes plenty of pros !

well i have personally seen it and i am living proof
irongearco.com

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #86 on: October 31, 2007, 08:16:48 PM »
Yep, the "set point" theory...actually trab was the first person I ever talked to about this. Very valid theory IMO. fact, no because of variables in some peoples lifestyle but if only applied to the 'hardcore" who live and breath BB, then yes it is valid IMO.

The reason you haven't seen it work is because most people you see, and this goes for most people everyone see who use AAS, is because they simply don't carry on with their regimented eating and training nor take it as seriously when they are off cycle...they are the group of people that I like to call "Cycle Warriors."

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: November 01, 2007, 05:49:40 AM »
Muscle is muscle. Gained in puberty or another artificial puberty.
Keeping it coming off is a matter of getting the body AND nervous AND circulatory systems used to carrying it.... We can talk about that in the aas board where we simple delete BSers who talk out their
dick-craving ass.

He owned 3or 4 gyms by the way guys  ::)

I'd bet he lives in a 10K sq Ft home with a Ocean front view and is/ was a cage figher also.

I came to this thread because someone was talking shit about a friend dealing steroids, which is false.
I should have expected more assmonkey talk.

At least Gh15 has a 2nd language excuse to blame it on, this guy owned 4 gyms and never saw anyone keep muscle off cycle.
Id think if he owned a gym he'd know more. AnotherPhony BSer. He Will fit in good on this board.

Now, I had much cooler things to do last night and much more profitable things to do than argue with a liar.

Knoxville865

• Getbig II
  • David
« Reply #88 on: November 01, 2007, 08:24:25 AM »
Get a great cycle and see if you get as lean as him?It also has alot to do with dieting and training!Im sure there are some who may look better but If you do show your pics.

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: November 01, 2007, 01:38:01 PM »
Muscle is muscle. Gained in puberty or another artificial puberty.
Keeping it coming off is a matter of getting the body AND nervous AND circulatory systems used to carrying it.... We can talk about that in the aas board where we simple delete BSers who talk out their
dick-craving ass.

He owned 3or 4 gyms by the way guys  ::)

I'd bet he lives in a 10K sq Ft home with a Ocean front view and is/ was a cage figher also.

I came to this thread because someone was talking shit about a friend dealing steroids, which is false.
I should have expected more assmonkey talk.

At least Gh15 has a 2nd language excuse to blame it on, this guy owned 4 gyms and never saw anyone keep muscle off cycle.
Id think if he owned a gym he'd know more. AnotherPhony BSer. He Will fit in good on this board.

Now, I had much cooler things to do last night and much more profitable things to do than argue with a liar.

8) So I quess its assumable you are an asshole ! PS i did own the gyms by the way ! ;D PS and for the record  clown its you coming on here with the tough guy attitude ! So Im assuming your the cage fighter ! Typical contradictions from a dumb fuck !  ::)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #90 on: November 01, 2007, 02:01:51 PM »
lets say you weigh 190lbs and you get up to 230 naturally with some fat. with some chemicals you get up to 250 come off. go on. go off. go on for several cycles getting up to 290 or so over the yrs. i guarnatee when you come off you will not go under 260 if you eat and train right while getting the proper rest. therefore you are 20-30lbs over where you would have been if you had never done a steriod
It sounds nice in theory... having a new set-point of 260lbs. I do think you can push you natural set-point a little, but look at the pros who really come off for an extended period of time. The guys I know who have gone off and not lost much weight have all gotten FAT! Really fat. Dorian keeps pretty good size but he is still ON, imagine if he was totally clean? Look at Mike Morris... he kept training and even did a show clean. How much did he keep?

BTW, Borresen was a lunatic junkie.

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: November 01, 2007, 02:24:46 PM »
It sounds nice in theory... having a new set-point of 260lbs. I do think you can push you natural set-point a little, but look at the pros who really come off for an extended period of time. The guys I know who have gone off and not lost much weight have all gotten FAT! Really fat. Dorian keeps pretty good size but he is still ON, imagine if he was totally clean? Look at Mike Morris... he kept training and even did a show clean. How much did he keep?

8) You sir are correct in your observations !

simon

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: November 01, 2007, 03:35:43 PM »

i may be wrong here but i believe mike morris had to follow a low protein diet due to his kidneys, i believe that would probably have some effect in maintaining muscle mass

Master Blaster

« Reply #93 on: November 01, 2007, 03:46:58 PM »
Is it just me, or is "BOSS" a total assh0le?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: November 01, 2007, 03:50:57 PM »
Yep, the "set point" theory...actually trab was the first person I ever talked to about this. Very valid theory IMO.

IT is been around since the 70's with Keesey, it all takes place within the lateral hypothalamus and the ventro thalamus. Maintain a weight for a long enough time, and you body will adjust itself to maintain that weight, until you adjust your set point again, in rats the adjusted time frame is 15 weeks, this has also been shown true in humans when the increments were not too large or too small.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 01, 2007, 04:13:07 PM »
Is it just me, or is "BOSS" a total assh0le?

He's owned 3 or 4 gyms and never seen a guy keep any muscle from steroids...
Perhaps they just drink Tea and eat crumpets  in his Gyms...

We don't call ballet studios "Gym" stateside.

Master Blaster

« Reply #96 on: November 01, 2007, 04:26:21 PM »
He's owned 3 or 4 gyms and never seen a guy keep any muscle from steroids...
Perhaps they just drink Tea and eat crumpets  in his Gyms...

We don't call ballet studios "Gym" stateside.

Another multigym owning millionare.  ::)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #97 on: November 01, 2007, 04:37:34 PM »
IT is been around since the 70's with Keesey, it all takes place within the lateral hypothalamus and the ventro thalamus. Maintain a weight for a long enough time, and you body will adjust itself to maintain that weight, until you adjust your set point again, in rats the adjusted time frame is 15 weeks, this has also been shown true in humans when the increments were not too large or too small.

I'm pretty sure the set-point studies have focused on fat mass. If you let yourself get fat your fat set-point adjusts upwards. Unfortunately it doesn't adjust downwards. Do you know of data showing this for lbm?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: November 01, 2007, 04:48:15 PM »
I'm pretty sure the set-point studies have focused on fat mass. If you let yourself get fat your fat set-point adjusts upwards. Unfortunately it doesn't adjust downwards. Do you know of data showing this for lbm?

Are you honestly telling me you never seen a guy use stroids, stop and not permanently alter his muscle mass?
If so all the guys you see used junk and were VERY poor subjects and mucked it up baddly.

Im not talking keeping all the outlandish mass of a top level competitor, taht aint happenin'.
But a hormonal surge puts the body in a state to build muscle, stay there long enough and come off correctly and slowly and you can keep a lot more than you think.

If you've used, you got a right to say so, if not, your just blowin smoke.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: November 01, 2007, 04:55:34 PM »

mike morris was sick also. he even says himself he purposely went down in weight to be healthy.
i agree about boresen...like i said that is one of his theories i agreed on...there aren't many others
irongearco.com