Author Topic: gh15 is officially a few beers short of a six-pack!  (Read 72373 times)

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: gh15 is officially a few beers short of a six-pack!
« Reply #325 on: November 24, 2007, 10:34:21 PM »
Wow ,after reading through this thread I can conclude hat.
GH15 =True thinker
The rest of you = Followers
Daddy Waddy = To much pot , dude you need to get back on the hormones,you looked good when you were on.

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #326 on: November 24, 2007, 10:48:52 PM »
gh15 is a joke.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #327 on: November 24, 2007, 11:06:31 PM »
how is he a joke lol..

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #328 on: November 24, 2007, 11:06:41 PM »
this is the last time im going to write on this thread because its getting carried away from what it meant to be,,it is risky to this board and to the owner of this board since you never know who is on the other side no matter how good you feel about yoru safety you can never be safe enough,,see to me it will take 1000 mistakes to get and even at the end im still untouchable because i operate right,,with owener of board it is different since he is responsible to what is said and done on his board

Braaaaahahahahahahahaha!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

He just keeps getting wackier and wackier.

THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU, RON AVIDAN!  :o
Ron: "I am lazy."

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #329 on: November 24, 2007, 11:23:12 PM »
DVSGOD = confused

What does DVS stand for?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DVS

I think, the shoe company. What do you think? Maybe the secret society at Emory University -- ohh, aliens AND secret societies!

Chaos, quick! Make me a tinfoil hat.
garraeth = blinded with snake oil  ;D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #330 on: November 24, 2007, 11:51:02 PM »
  Stargate kicks ass!!!!!!!! Best show on T.V ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And don't doubt the power of the Ori! For them, extracting zero-point energy from vacuum and using it to open singularities that fold space and allows one to travel millions of light years instantly is trivial. They can ressurect the dead, create life at will, freeze and reverse time inside an area while keeping it unaffected outside it, materialize any object from scratch and even manufacturre pocket universes. 50 million years os science makes all of these things easy:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaNO6v9eEZg

"Great holy armies shall be gathered to fight all those who embrace evil!"

"In the name of the gods ships shall be built to carry our warriors out amongst the stars!"

"And we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers!"

"the power of the Ori shall be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished!" 

The Ori are so powerful and advanced that they make the Goa'uld seem like girl scouts in comparison! :P

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Never watched the show......but I did enjoy the movie.....that is until the part where that Michael Jackson impersonator (the fag from the crying game) turned out to be the fucking ruler.  ::)
HAHA, RON.....

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #331 on: November 25, 2007, 12:34:09 AM »
Wow ,after reading through this thread I can conclude hat.
GH15 =True thinker
The rest of you = Followers
Daddy Waddy = To much pot , dude you need to get back on the hormones,you looked good when you were on.

Earth to DVS.... Earth to DVS; "Come back, we miss you."

a

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #332 on: November 25, 2007, 12:43:03 AM »
Earth to DVS.... Earth to DVS; "Come back, we miss you."

:D

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #333 on: November 25, 2007, 12:49:39 AM »
ARRRR!! THEY ARE REALLY COMING!!!

you know why they always appear on videos as a spot of light? THAT IS BECAUSE THEY HAVE TECHONOLOGY THAT MASKS THEMSEVLES FROM HUMAN SURVEILENCE!!!

Their technology is far ahead of ours. And now they are comming!

You never know when you are bathing, they are going to slip up behind you and poke a finger up your ass!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: November 25, 2007, 12:59:22 AM »
gh15 dont be a wussy and fear anyone dude i can kick anyones ass because i do high reptilain reps!
A

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #335 on: November 25, 2007, 02:20:30 AM »
No, but for the idiots who believe it is undeniable that 'they' do fold space just to probe our anuses. Imagine, all that intelligence and technology and all they want to do is check our butts.  ::) 
This is simply the alien equivalent of visiting the pet store & tapping on the glass.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #336 on: November 25, 2007, 03:47:45 AM »
We forgot about Easter Island. Hope gh15 doesn't read this. How did they move those big statues? How does anyone do anything difficult? They solve problems by using their brains. I have no doubt I could supervise building those pyramids. Just need a lot of knuckleheads and millions of dollars. I would make one way bigger and more impressive than what is in Egypt. Maybe put a stainless steel surface on it!

Look, good people of Getbig, including the educated, there is no universally accepted theory of hypertrophy. Zillions argue about this rather mundane topic and get all excited about their pet theories. Nowadays most believe you need drugs and lots of them to get really big. Is this absolute truth or just belief? The belief systems re muscles resemble religious theories. Lots of passion but little in the way of scientific support.

The philosophers of science would say that most of what gh15 has written in this thread is outside of science because his statements cannot be tested. He is doing nothing more than writing science fiction. There are enough dimwits around to think he might have something. Well, he has nothing. If he had anything at all he would be rich from disclosing it. The things that can be tested are not verifiable because of restrictions and other face-saving conditions.

He has done the board a good service because now many will be sceptical about what he recommends re drugs and that sort of crap.

Best answer in this thread to page 7, scientifically viewpoint taken.

Hint: Don't take it too serious, old man, Planet Nibiru might abduct you!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: November 25, 2007, 03:50:22 AM »
"...HOW DID THEY HAVE SO MUCH MEN POWER TO BE ABLE TO DO THIS JOB WITH OUT TRANSPORTATION AND WITH LIVIGN SPAN OF VERY SHORT LIVES WITH POPULATION THAT COULDNT DO EVEN A 25 FEET PYRAMID,,AND THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION OF THEM ALL!! HOW COME THERE ARE NO MORE OF THOSE EASY TO DO PYRAMIDS....THERE ARE NONE! WE CANT EVEN BUILT NOW DAYS A NORMAL BUILDING TO GET THAT HIGH AND THAT STRONG ,,"

;D ;D

Perhaps one day, we'll construct a building over 450 feet high.

LMFAO!!!!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: November 25, 2007, 03:51:48 AM »
do you think the govt or aliens will abduct our beloved ron for hosting such top secret information gh15??

oh no!! what are we to do?

THEY ARE COMING FOR RON!! DELETE THE MSGS AT ONCE!!!! GET YOUR TIN FOIL HAT READY GUYS!! PLEASE I BEG YOU PLEASE, LISTEN TO ME !!! THEY ARE COMING!!

THEY ARE COMING!!

THEY ARE COMING!!

Oh Shit, i think I'll die any second!!

ROFLMAO

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: November 25, 2007, 03:54:51 AM »
Guys, I seriously will print out this thread and read it when i'm down or better, i'll read it when Planet Nibiru has enslaved us all.  ::) ::)

Shit, gh15 is the biggest nutcase on getbig, he puts everyone else to shame.

Steve387

• Getbig II
« Reply #340 on: November 25, 2007, 04:06:09 AM »
Hahaha I love the old " you dont have to believe me" line as if it makes it anymore closer to the truth.

GH15 is kind of saying "hey i heard theres going to be a epic firework display going off in the year 3000, u gonna be there?" quite frankly who gives a shit, i bet no one even cares day-to-day unless they visit this thread.  ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #341 on: November 25, 2007, 04:11:42 AM »
Guys, I seriously will print out this thread and read it when i'm down or better, i'll read it when Planet Nibiru has enslaved us all.  ::) ::)

Shit, gh15 is the biggest nutcase on getbig, he puts everyone else to shame.
I think the biggest nutcase here is either u , starch , squashfazer or whoelse does talk and criticize but never reveal his god given aesthetics  :D ..... let the " I don't have to post pics for u " excuses begin.

Steve387

• Getbig II
« Reply #342 on: November 25, 2007, 04:17:17 AM »
I think the biggest nutcase here is either u , starch , squashfazer or whoelse does talk and criticize but never reveal his god given aesthetics  :D ..... let the " I don't have to post pics for u " excuses begin.

Hahaha come on, where did i say i had god given aesthetics. Tell me mr sevatase even if any of this extra-terrastrial shit is true, how will it affect me? Will i still be alive?

It is interesting to discuss maybe. Some people just cant let it go

Calm down tiger its only an alien  ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: November 25, 2007, 04:21:25 AM »
WOW...WERE U ABUSED IN THE JUVE CENTER WHERE U GREW UP ?....I'M SORRY TO SAY BUT U ARE ONE UGLY guy.. :-X

Steve387

• Getbig II
« Reply #344 on: November 25, 2007, 04:25:34 AM »
Hahahaha good grief you must be a greek god  :-*

The fact is you are a joke who believes anything, no one says to believe everything you hear on TV or in "school". School is just a place to go when you are a kid, not wandering the streets....not really needed for adult life 50% of the subjects I feel. Weren't u the guy who took 100mg of Dianabol per day and gained 30lb of water and fat?

I just take 10mg winstrol 10mg dbol per day, and still look better than you u midget

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: November 25, 2007, 04:32:53 AM »

The fact is you are a joke who believes anything, no one says to believe everything you hear on TV or in "school". School is just a place to go when you are a kid, not wandering the streets....not really needed for adult life 50% of the subjects I feel. Weren't u the guy who took 100mg of Dianabol per day and gained 30lb of water and fat?

I just take 10mg winstrol 10mg dbol per day, and still look better than you u midget

FIRST...I'm 5'11" ....and look like this. You truly believe in your heart u look better ? If so...then good luck to you my friend  :-\

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: November 25, 2007, 04:33:46 AM »

brutal selfowning.

FIRST...I'm 5'11" ....and look like this. You truly believe in your heart u look better ? If so...then good luck to you my friend  :-\

Stop ruining the thread, spermataster

Steve387

• Getbig II
« Reply #347 on: November 25, 2007, 04:36:16 AM »

oh ok you have confidence but don't fool yourself. let me guess you look like that 2 wks out of the year?  ;D
And I have not come accross the Squadfather criticize anyone who was genuine in their claims! Just the bullshitters  ;D

Only reliable posting gh15 is when he mentioned if one drug is legalized, everyone else will want "their" drug legalized too, I think that is obvious. This pyramid and extra-terrestrial stuff is just plain boring!  And he still has not explained how he went from speaking perfect English to the way he speaks now.

Then we have daddywaddy et al the nerve to tell others they are all sheep, and they know the truth - while sat there 24/7 doped up to their eyeballs and god knows what else. Tell me daddy what is your diet this week? The dog food diet?   :o

Dog food has a high "ash" content heard it is good for the  brain I know I have the "book of knowledge", look it up  ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: November 25, 2007, 04:58:25 AM »
oh ok you have confidence but don't fool yourself. let me guess you look like that 2 wks out of the year?  ;D
And I have not come accross the Squadfather criticize anyone who was genuine in their claims! Just the bullshitters  ;D

Only reliable posting gh15 is when he mentioned if one drug is legalized, everyone else will want "their" drug legalized too, I think that is obvious. This pyramid and extra-terrestrial stuff is just plain boring!  And he still has not explained how he went from speaking perfect English to the way he speaks now.

Then we have daddywaddy et al the nerve to tell others they are all sheep, and they know the truth - while sat there 24/7 doped up to their eyeballs and god knows what else. Tell me daddy what is your diet this week? The dog food diet?   :o

Dog food has a high "ash" content heard it is good for the  brain I know I have the "book of knowledge", look it up  ;D

everything gh15 says bodybuilding wise is gold and personally I mark it down and store it in my little head . What he said about extraterrestrials is common knowledge for a while now. Meaning that I was studying on the subject even 15 years ago. Thank god with the net for accessing info. And hopefully if others will be aware of what's REALLY  going on maybe we will wake up as a race and strip ourselves of all these bad habits that imped our evolving as beings. By the way : I THINK YOU SHOUD DOUBLE YOUR DOSAGE...SERIOUSLY ! tHE GRAYS ABSOLUTELY HATE SKINNY BITCHES SUCH AS YOURSELF  :D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #349 on: November 25, 2007, 05:00:24 AM »

see,,thats were you and donky lose your all blow,,for you to say you look better than the sevastas guy ,,you must be on meth and to be honest you look on narcs and i bet my life you were or are on them,,i dont know what you do on a bodybuilding board what so ever and this is with no connection to anything

donky ,,,well donky talks and talks ,,,well like a donky,,from his ass ,,i dont know what he look like but i can bet my life that he uses or used or teid this and that and just didnt grow

the sevastas guy although not pro physiqe could and would win get big  competition if enters  or would place top 2,,and THAT is the diff! no matter what you take you better be able to show something for it!

oh and this thread is good i will look at it and maybe participate since i was asked again in pms ,,i wont answer pms about extra terestrial though
fallen angel