Author Topic: gh15 is officially a few beers short of a six-pack!  (Read 71539 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: gh15 is officially a few beers short of a six-pack!
« Reply #400 on: November 25, 2007, 02:27:00 PM »
funny how you dont want to be bodybuilder yet call yourself one

To me a "bodybuilder" is someone who lifts weights and eats in a particular way in order to improve his physique, not just the fags who want to strip down and walk around on a stage.

how you dont like bodybuilding pro yet you are on getbig 24/7 talk bodybuilding and try to stay involve to the neck

Take a look at my last 100 posts and see how many of them were about "bodybuilding"...  hardly any.  And most of the interesting characters I talk to on here are not "competitive bodybuilders".

and obviously by talking with me you can see that many professionals are super not only smart but super smart and inteligent no matter what you say and write on getbig for the gang to laugh

What, a guy who believes little green men built the pyramids? Yeah, okay.  ::)

and lastly every single joe would love to take a pro bodybuilding card ,,,its a dream of anyone that ever stepped on stage and some peopelw would give their mom and dad inorder to have a proffessional body for a week to the blond whore come on to you  and fuck you within 30 min of meeting than having to take her out and spend your money on her and then get dumped because she found a guy that look like us ...remember usa = girls who love big muscle ;)

Wow... that statement is even more delusional than your UFO gag.  Women (for the most part) are NOT attracted to the "pro bodybuilder type" physique.  Most women go for the 170 lb 5%bf "male fitness model" types, not "big" guys. Very few women would go for the "pro bodybuilder"-type physique. You're clueles if you think otherwise.  Besides, when it comes to attracting women, the ultimate trump card in money, not looks.

Ron: "I am lazy."

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #401 on: November 25, 2007, 02:27:47 PM »
what you attempted is one thing ,,what you achieved is another thing,,
iyou were dismissed for the inability to adapt,,as in you are already a product of science as YOU know it from school and as YOU learnd it ON EARTH AND APPLIED TO EARTH,,

what you say has indeee nice writing style and you try to talk high high ,,obviously you wont talk like that to a buddy since they would knock you out ,,,so you do it on here since you think someone give a shit about how good your science vocabulary sounds!

i wont be surprized if you got more than one id as i said before and you researched very well into explanations even though only thing you brought is 2 min clip of french man talking bunch of balonnie and making 3 rocks ,,now he more than likley represent a retard!

when you say words even if on internet you must be able to show more than nice words with exact explanations to earthly truth as you call them,,your answer ws dismissed because you never gave exact explanation for heights....true and magnetic norths,,weather condition and i been living in this region of the world at times it is not as nice all the time as you claim it to be,,,IN ADDITION TO BEING PROVED the things im talking about and not from you tube but from the human sources themselves that dealt and to this day deal with this

i gave you hear NASA USA NASA VIDEOS SAYING THE WORD ALIAN BEHICLES,,this shoudl be dismissing all of your blubing theories right at hand,,and trust me according to the 30+ pms i had you are not even being read!

so save your writing skilled vocaublary high level words since no one but me read what you say and i read it because for some reason i do believe you went to school unlike bunch of the kids here who do nothing but sitting and typiing on computer all day long

Couple of points:

-Magnetic North is in Canada, it moves at 20 metres a second across northern Canada and Alaska... the Pyramids are aligned to True North... NOT Magnetic North, the magnetic pole is constantly moving and was probably thousands of miles from its current position when the pyramids were constructed

-you want proof of how the pyramids were built?
Well I thought a video explanation by a renowned polymer physicist who has managed to build pyramids to the same specifications using only the technology that was available at the time would suffice... but obviously you aren't interested in anything other than the weird theories you've read in some catch-penny authors sensationalist science fiction fairy tale

-I don't have any other usernames, Nasser (or whoever). I write under my own name, and having been featured in several newspapers (on both sides of the Atlantic) and being a regular on radio stations (again on both sides of the Atlantic) my identity is not in doubt. Yours is.

-you refer to the French gentleman in the video I linked as a "retard"; when in actual fact he is a Professor of Polymer Physics and has been published in several scientific journals.

I think we all know who the retard is here...

The Luke

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #402 on: November 25, 2007, 02:37:24 PM »
Couple of points:

-Magnetic North is in Canada, it moves at 20 metres a second across northern Canada and Alaska... the Pyramids are aligned to True North... NOT Magnetic North, the magnetic pole is constantly moving and was probably thousands of miles from its current position when the pyramids were constructed

-you want proof of how the pyramids were built?
Well I thought a video explanation by a renowned polymer physicist who has managed to build pyramids to the same specifications using only the technology that was available at the time would suffice... but obviously you aren't interested in anything other than the weird theories you've read in some catch-penny authors sensationalist science fiction fairy tale

-I don't have any other usernames, Nasser (or whoever). I write under my own name, and having been featured in several newspapers (on both sides of the Atlantic) and being a regular on radio stations (again on both sides of the Atlantic) my identity is not in doubt. Yours is.

-you refer to the French gentleman in the video I linked as a "retard"; when in actual fact he is a Professor of Polymer Physics and has been published in several scientific journals.

I think we all know who the retard is here...

The Luke

atleast you brought your vocabulary little down so i understand your blubing,,
1. i dont have therories only facts i have told from people id lose my left arm for and left!
2. magnetic north and true north i know the differences and there is a reason i always say magnetic north ,,dont think you need to know it since you are on you roll about how earth physics can explain anything and everything while in reality there are other aspects to universe that your human brain still havent catched up to,,
3. youre a product of sciences on earth ,,i doubt you are anything to write home about never the less your writing skills maybe gives you a degree in something of the science core ,,again earth related,,you and me we talk on 2 diff waves...you use the vhf i use uhf,,you use what you know from books i use what i know from practical knowlede its complete y dif since as i said before you are missing a link! this is messege board you keep forgetting it,,the best proofs i gave you via 4 vidoes all very serious goverment related and were given the national press coverage in washington and texas
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #403 on: November 25, 2007, 02:41:13 PM »
To me a "bodybuilder" is someone who lifts weights and eats in a particular way in order to improve his physique, not just the fags who want to strip down and walk around on a stage.

Take a look at my last 100 posts and see how many of them were about "bodybuilding"...  hardly any.  And most of the interesting characters I talk to on here are not "competitive bodybuilders".

What, a guy who believes little green men built the pyramids? Yeah, okay.  ::)

Wow... that statement is even more delusional than your UFO gag.  Women (for the most part) are NOT attracted to the "pro bodybuilder type" physique.  Most women go for the 170 lb 5%bf "male fitness model" types, not "big" guys. Very few women would go for the "pro bodybuilder"-type physique. You're clueles if you think otherwise.  Besides, when it comes to attracting women, the ultimate trump card in money, not looks.

never did i say even once anything about green little alien,,never stated color,,assumptions assumptions,,infact i did say that i dont know a lot of things and what i dont know i wont talk about,,and i dont,,you keep putting words in my mouth while i didnt say colors not exact body shape beside big black eyes on humanoids that were grey and are grey

now the women thing is true ,,they prefer 190 10% true true,,but! you always need to read me again and again to understand what i say ,,i said WHORES! i am super smart trust me nothing i say is said out of the blue

and everyone on this board would love to be a proffessional bodybuilder for a day ,,only from the body aspect to get the looks we do ,,so please dont sell me crap

fallen angel

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
« Reply #404 on: November 25, 2007, 02:41:21 PM »
i never lie,,allways the truth,,300pounds ripped gods,,30g to become a greek alien god,,your are all childs,,i don't read books,,all lies,,someone told me all the truth,,ALL terrestical DRUGS YOU CAN BUY from me,,

OMG

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: November 25, 2007, 02:42:11 PM »
never did i say even once anything about green little alien,,never stated color,,assumptions assumptions,,infact i did say that i dont know a lot of things and what i dont know i wont talk about,,and i dont,,you keep putting words in my mouth while i didnt say colors not exact body shape beside big black eyes on humanoids that were grey and are grey

now the women thing is true ,,they prefer 190 10% true true,,but! you always need to read me again and again to understand what i say ,,i said WHORES! i am super smart trust me nothing i say is said out of the blue

and everyone on this board would love to be a proffessional bodybuilder for a day ,,only from the body aspect to get the looks we do ,,so please dont sell me crap

GH once again speaking the brutal truth.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: November 25, 2007, 02:47:23 PM »

"little green men" is an English euphemism for "aliens".

i am super smart

Most of the "super smart" people I know never have the need to say that they are...  it is self evident.  Conversely, most people who need to constantly talk about how "smart" they are, generally aren't.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #407 on: November 25, 2007, 02:47:33 PM »
Couple of points:

The Luke

Hehe. I think you got the figure wrong here, Luke. I mean, at that rate it should be on it's way to China by tues/weds.  :D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #408 on: November 25, 2007, 02:48:57 PM »
since i know yorue bunch of kids but i highly regards my obligatiuons and words and i said in earlier posts that i get this and that and you think i dont say truth ,,,here is example i dont even post those things here and i get them from almost any professional in the sport

gh15 NEVER lies ,,the fact i chose not to post 80% of this doesnt mean i dont get it,,i am highly regard to in bodybuilding and same about anyother subject i know that includes extra terestrial

now i need to go work my calves and quads i shall be back

Hi GH15. I am Wong Hong, an IFBB pro bodybuilder. I read many of your posts here and am amazed by your knowledge in the sport.
     Please visit my web site at www.wonghong.net and let me know what do i need to do to bring my physique to the next level. Sorry that i do not know how to post photos. Right now i am about 10 days after my contest (Santa Sussana Pro). In s.Sussana, I came in at 102 kg (224 lbs) and now my body has rebounded to 110kg (242lbs). I have been off the juice for almost 3 weeks now.
     I am planning to do the Australian Pro in March next year. I have approx 22-23 weeks before the show. BTW, i am currently residing in Malaysia.
     Hope you can help me out (on juice and diet) so that i can become a better bodybuilder. Looking forward to hearing from you.

P/S: My email wonghong2005@yahoo.com

P/S: You said that you are also an IFBB pro, so i do not know if this may cause a conflict of interest. Anyway i will be glad if you reply my PM. Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Wong
fallen angel

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #409 on: November 25, 2007, 02:49:43 PM »
actually what GH said was the aliens eyes are solar panels and that they see with infared vision.  It was right around then that this shitty gimmick character aka gh15  was destroyed.   

Id just create a new puppet, this one is trashed.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: November 25, 2007, 02:50:17 PM »
since i know yorue bunch of kids but i highly regards my obligatiuons and words and i said in earlier posts that i get this and that and you think i dont say truth ,,,here is example i dont even post those things here and i get them from almost any professional in the sport

gh15 NEVER lies ,,the fact i chose not to post 80% of this doesnt mean i dont get it,,i am highly regard to in bodybuilding and same about anyother subject i know that includes extra terestrial

now i need to go work my calves and quads i shall be back

what are you doing lately for quads, GH?

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
« Reply #411 on: November 25, 2007, 02:50:25 PM »
ALL GREY

ALL WHORES

i am super smart,, do not trust me,, nothing i say is said,,i'm out of the blue

and everyone on this board would love me like a proffessional ,,so please let me sell you crap,,

Sorry Ghünter15, but the Aliens told me to fix that!  ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: November 25, 2007, 02:57:15 PM »
never lie you need to learn it

Okay, so you can read everyone's IP addresses?   Fine...  shouldn't be too hard to prove.  I have a simple question for you:  what is the name of my ISP?

Put up or shut up, gh15

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #413 on: November 25, 2007, 05:09:53 PM »
http://openseti.org/Hall.html

A lot of what's talked about is here.

"How Can You Meet Them?

Asked this question, Hall suggests:

"Drive to Indian Springs Nevada during the hot part of summer in late May
through early September. They like it hotter than we do. On the south side of
town, there is a large open vacant section of desert. Pick a location where you
can see the mountains located in the distance at the north end of Indian
Springs Valley (that means they can see you).

"Make sure your having fun - get involved with your work such as painting a
picture, etc. That is very important - they're bored - they like entertainment
.Be very conscious of the passage of time. If you have any missing time, such
as 20 minutes, remember any "dreams" that you might have had during this missing time.

"Take note of any florescent light that you see at night no matter how far up
in the valley it might be. The Tall Whites used to like to come out between
11:30 and 12:30 at night and return up the valley sometime after 4:30 a.m. Take note of any fuzzy
white flying craft that you see just after sun comes up along the western side of
the Indian Springs Valley.

"If they come, they prefer to approach you from behind so sit out in the open
where you have a good view. Never, never panic - I know talk is cheap but
never pursue them. Just stay standing or sitting in one place  It's OK to walk (not run ) away if you become frightened.

"NEVER NEVER NEVER try to touch their children no matter how close they come.
The children are willing to come right up to you, closer than arm's length.
If you touch them, the mother will kill you. Sing quiet songs to yourself. I
used to sing Ricky Nelson's song, "It's Up to You" and I'd pray a lot. It calmed
me down and I have no idea what it did for them.  But It  seemed to calm most
of them down too.

"Good Luck."
TEAM REPTILIAN

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #414 on: November 25, 2007, 07:14:02 PM »
Hehe. I think you got the figure wrong here, Luke. I mean, at that rate it should be on it's way to China by tues/weds.  :D

...it moves in a spiral pattern over a few hundred miles.

Scientists on snow mobiles go out with detectors (usually every day) and pinpoint magnetic north via a three point triangulation.

How can people continue to take this guy seriously when he posts things like this:

2. magnetic north and true north i know the differences and there is a reason i always say magnetic north ,,dont think you need to know it since you are on you roll about how earth physics can explain anything and everything while in reality there are other aspects to universe that your human brain still havent catched up to,,
3. youre a product of sciences on earth ,,i doubt you are anything to write home about never the less your writing skills maybe gives you a degree in something of the science core ,,again earth related,,you and me we talk on 2 diff waves...you use the vhf i use uhf,,you use what you know from books i use what i know from practical knowlede its complete y dif since as i said before you are missing a link! this is messege board you keep forgetting it,,the best proofs i gave you via 4 vidoes all very serious goverment related and were given the national press coverage in washington and texas

...now he knows something about magnetic north that he doesn't think someone with a physics degree can understand?

This kind of evasive gibberish coupled with the fact that he can't even admit he didn't know the difference between magnetic north and true north (he claimed the pyramids were precisely aligned to magnetic north when they clearly weren't), just leads me to believe the guy is another phoney delusional, something akin to the 235 lb @ 8% bf Squadfather.

But what would I know, I'm just "a product of sciences on earth" thinking "how earth physics can explain anything and everything while in reality there are other aspects to universe that" my "human brain still havent catched up to"... which makes me think gh15 must haven't gotten his schooling on another planet seeing as he claims to understand all this shite.

On a serious note, what I notice with alarm is the continuous double use of the comma ",,"

Traditionally on GetBig the appearance of extra or misused apostrophes and commas is diagnostic evidence of a True Adonis gimmick account... gh15 is consistent in his misspelling, but not consistent in his malapropisms and turn of phrase... his syntax is not consistent grammatically, seeming more like the muddled jumbling spewed out of translation program. Come to think of it, didn't gh15 first show up after Adonis lost the first Mr GetBig?

Could gh15 simply be Adonis taking his "all drugs" catchphrase to another level?

Is Adonis really sick enough to use software to translate his posts from English to another language and back again just so he can ply unsuspecting steroid users with outlandish drug regimens?

This could be a bigger conspiracy than the aliens from planet Nibiru!

The Luke

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #415 on: November 25, 2007, 07:26:40 PM »
A real hybrid skull

&feature=related
TEAM REPTILIAN

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #416 on: November 25, 2007, 07:28:05 PM »
...it moves in a spiral pattern over a few hundred miles.

Scientists on snow mobiles go out with detectors (usually every day) and pinpoint magnetic north via a three point triangulation.

How can people continue to take this guy seriously when he posts things like this:

...now he knows something about magnetic north that he doesn't think someone with a physics degree can understand?

This kind of evasive gibberish coupled with the fact that he can't even admit he didn't know the difference between magnetic north and true north (he claimed the pyramids were precisely aligned to magnetic north when they clearly weren't), just leads me to believe the guy is another phoney delusional, something akin to the 235 lb @ 8% bf Squadfather.

But what would I know, I'm just "a product of sciences on earth" thinking "how earth physics can explain anything and everything while in reality there are other aspects to universe that" my "human brain still havent catched up to"... which makes me think gh15 must haven't gotten his schooling on another planet seeing as he claims to understand all this shite.

On a serious note, what I notice with alarm is the continuous double use of the comma ",,"

Traditionally on GetBig the appearance of extra or misused apostrophes and commas is diagnostic evidence of a True Adonis gimmick account... gh15 is consistent in his misspelling, but not consistent in his malapropisms and turn of phrase... his syntax is not consistent grammatically, seeming more like the muddled jumbling spewed out of translation program. Come to think of it, didn't gh15 first show up after Adonis lost the first Mr GetBig?

Could gh15 simply be Adonis taking his "all drugs" catchphrase to another level?

Is Adonis really sick enough to use software to translate his posts from English to another language and back again just so he can ply unsuspecting steroid users with outlandish drug regimens?

This could be a bigger conspiracy than the aliens from planet Nibiru!

The Luke

1.you are 100% having more than one account on getbig
2.i said befoe i said magnetic north for a reason you have no need to know the reason,,you can be a dumb cesna pilot and know the difference between the 2 ,,there is a reason i said magnetic north
3.i think adonis is compete wacho in many of his approsaches to anything including bodybuilding,,i dont know the person what so ever on any basis beside that he is a member of getbig that post a lot when i came to getbig
4.if you show a real picture of you i can assure you you look nothing like bodybuilder what so ever nor power lifter not anything to that field
5.again you avoided the number of posts i get from profesional bodybuilders and they are many and i posted them here,,if you notice they never call me out on anything ,,why? because most of them know their sport! you dont
6.after you wrtoe the word squadfather ,,,everything after that is a complete garbage that made you right now a laughin stock in my mind,,and why i say it? you spend hours on trying to get gh15 to accept how smart you are and that you know sciences and you actually in the field...and then you bring this stupid imbacile pharagrafs about gh15 and his commas or his translation programs,,that my friend made you a kid and i changed my mind you are a kid or young adult with zero brain when it comes to simple human behavior

now go to ron and ask him if gh15 has anything to do with the adonis guy,,
you just lost all of the respect i had for you,,unbelievable the shit you guys imply
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #417 on: November 25, 2007, 07:35:56 PM »
and once and for all i will tell you all why i use commas,,
i use commas to make it harder to understand distinguished writing patterns ,,i use commas whenever i fill with out specific reaspns to where and why i use comma ,, i use commas insted of dots insted of anything ,,i use commas because i write fast and want my style of writing to be easy to immitate by anyone so there can be  many potential people who can be gh15,,thats the idea behind commas

the idea is that there is no idea :)
fallen angel

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #418 on: November 25, 2007, 07:39:49 PM »
gh15,

Dude, seriously. You've been exposed as a gimmick, long time regulars know you're a gimmick and are even discussing who's gimmick you might be in another thread right now.

Continuing on at this point would make you what we in Ireland refer to as a "fucktard bog-goblin".

The Luke
PS-my pic is already up, it's been published in several American newspapers (come to think of it, I'm in another Irish newspaper this week). But if you still want to call me out... I'll post a pic when you do.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #419 on: November 25, 2007, 07:40:18 PM »
gh, get back in character-youre fucking up again  ::)

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #420 on: November 25, 2007, 07:42:28 PM »
&feature=related

Watch this shit, it's frightening.
TEAM REPTILIAN

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: November 25, 2007, 07:42:55 PM »

Okay, so you can read everyone's IP addresses?   Fine...  shouldn't be too hard to prove.  I have a simple question for you:  what is the name of my ISP?

Put up or shut up, gh15

gh15??   I'm waiting!  ;D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #422 on: November 25, 2007, 07:49:58 PM »
and once and for all i will tell you all why i use commas,,
i use commas to make it harder to understand distinguished writing patterns ,,

Busted!

gh15 is clearly TV's Gavin MacLeod.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #423 on: November 25, 2007, 07:52:27 PM »
gh15,

Dude, seriously. You've been exposed as a gimmick, long time regulars know you're a gimmick and are even discussing who's gimmick you might be in another thread right now.

Continuing on at this point would make you what we in Ireland refer to as a "fucktard bog-goblin".

The Luke
PS-my pic is already up, it's been published in several American newspapers (come to think of it, I'm in another Irish newspaper this week). But if you still want to call me out... I'll post a pic when you do.

i  dont look for pictures of anyone if they want me to see them they put it for me and then if they are lucky i take a look! with out looking at you i can assure you you are not a bodybuilder,,in addition if you are on magazine due to your physiqe youre on drugs and if youre on drugs you really should not talk to me in a childish manner,,one word for me most likley cut your supply even if yuore on the queens land or in irland near the old bomb zone

you were dismissed long ago and the last post of you really dismissed you as a factor,,you should start asking around this board and read my 1000 posts to learn that gh15 says it as it is ,,if you had any clue or any substance to yuor arguments i would approve it and even continue listening ,,you canceled yourself long ago and completely erased yoruself in last post of yours
fallen angel

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #424 on: November 25, 2007, 07:53:41 PM »
Busted!

gh15 is clearly TV's Gavin MacLeod.

He looks so young!