Author Topic: Dog the Bounty Hunter's Racist Rant!  (Read 14198 times)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
Dog the Bounty Hunter's Racist Rant!
« on: November 01, 2007, 12:23:32 AM »
Wow this is another Imus moment, herd it on TMZ, dog sayin the n-word cause he didnt want his son dating a black chick ::)..  I liked the guy and watched his show sometimes, thought he was a good guy, guess i was wrong.

A&E already cancelled his show.

http://www.tmz.com/

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Re: Dog the Bounty Hunter's Racist Rant!
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 12:36:59 AM »
I'm not surprised.  :-\

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 12:40:13 AM »
Whata suprise ::)

ja351

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 12:41:13 AM »
Grab a tissue and get over it, people say things in anger they dont meen all the time, I'm sure everyone in the world has said something they wish they didnt say.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2007, 12:43:13 AM »
Grab a tissue and get over it, people say things in anger they dont meen all the time, I'm sure everyone in the world has said something they wish they didnt say.

yeh but he used the n-word like 15 times in the phone call to his son about this black girl he was dating?.  Why did he have to use that kind of language?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2007, 12:45:42 AM »
ive never sat and watched andd episode of that thing even sometimes when ive just finished training.. and.. im eating and im tired and can barely move i always find the strength to switch the channel when that show comes on..
i dont really care if he"s racist.. i just always found the whole concept stupid.. i mean ..not even in the twilight zone could that guy bring me in.. if i was on the run.. he would have to shoot me and take my body in.. but phsically no way..
now that ive found out he's racist.. just makes the show all the more stupid
choice is an illusion

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2007, 12:46:01 AM »
yeh but he used the n-word like 15 times in the phone call to his son about this black girl he was dating?.  Why did he have to use that kind of language?

Helpful Hint:  If black people don't want white people to say it they should stfu and go pursue all their brethren that say it just about every sentence.  Its news when a white person says it ::)

ja351

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2007, 12:47:35 AM »
I agree with you.

In all honesty I'm from Australia where the "N word" doesnt really come up, but it does seem to me to be very hypocritical of blacks to use the word N Word non  stop and bar a white person from saying it.

Like the old saying goes, sticks and stones etc etc

Personally I hate all races equal...starting with the whites ;)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2007, 12:49:12 AM »
Helpful Hint:  If black people don't want white people to say it they should stfu and go pursue all their brethren that say it just about every sentence.  Its news when a white person says it ::)

You know its different when a black person says it in a casual way to another black person ie: "yo ni**er whats up" I agree no one should use that word, but its different when a white person says it in a negative way like the dog has.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2007, 12:55:56 AM »
I find it hysterical that some black people still call each other what our white slave owning ancetors called them years ago...haha
Fucking idiots.  If you're black and call other people n igger, you're a complete moron.
Racism in general is a big waste of energy.  It also perpetuates the entire cycle.  There are low life scumbags in every race, it just so happens that more come from lower class communities, black or white.  ie, white trash, ghetto rat ;D
They're all trash to me. ;D
N

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2007, 01:00:30 AM »
You know its different when a black person says it in a casual way to another black person ie: "yo ni**er whats up" I agree no one should use that word, but its different when a white person says it in a negative way like the dog has.

Its only different because black people want to get offended by the use of it.  So few black people really want to get rid of that word.  Its their special little exclusive club.  Its pretty much the only word that has racial restrictions on who gets to say it without outrage. 

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2007, 01:04:19 AM »
I find it hysterical that some black people still call each other what our white slave owning ancetors called them years ago...haha
Fucking idiots.  If you're black and call other people n igger, you're a complete moron.
Racism in general is a big waste of energy.  It also perpetuates the entire cycle.  There are low life scumbags in every race, it just so happens that more come from lower class communities, black or white.  ie, white trash, ghetto rat ;D

Great Post, Croatch ( I can't believe I'm saying that ! ) ! I agree 100 % ... as a Person of Black Race, I certainly don't condone the use of the " N-Word " ... I hate it when other Blacks use it. It makes me and other fellow Blacks against the usage of the Word look completely stupid ! I'd love for the Word to just dissapear ... like that's going to happen !  ::) 

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2007, 01:04:27 AM »
ive never sat and watched andd episode of that thing even sometimes when ive just finished training.. and.. im eating and im tired and can barely move i always find the strength to switch the channel when that show comes on..
i dont really care if he"s racist.. i just always found the whole concept stupid.. i mean ..not even in the twilight zone could that guy bring me in.. if i was on the run.. he would have to shoot me and take my body in.. but phsically no way..
now that ive found out he's racist.. just makes the show all the more stupid

Exactly.

I'm amazed at the shit people watch these days......have you seen VH1 lately? Reality crap 24/7. How do I know? Because while I'm at the gym, that shit is always on on at least one of the tv's.

I'm not surprised that bastard is racist.....I knew he was a piece of shit, just look at him.
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2007, 01:06:44 AM »

Its only different because black people want to get offended by the use of it.  So few black people really want to get rid of that word.  Its their special little exclusive club.  Its pretty much the only word that has racial restrictions on who gets to say it without outrage. 

Excellent posts.
HAHA, RON.....

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2007, 01:11:04 AM »
Exactly.

I'm amazed at the shit people watch these days......have you seen VH1 lately? Reality crap 24/7. How do I know? Because while I'm at the gym, that shit is always on on at least one of the tv's.

I'm not surprised that bastard is racist.....I knew he was a piece of shit, just look at him.
Yeah, the Dog screams..White Trash.  And as we know, 93.4%* of all white trash people, hate black people...why? they like to find a reason their lives are worthless and blaming another race is a handy escape from reality, poor genetics and lack of intelligence. ;D
*number taken without any real survey, but the Croatch thinks he has this number pegged

Oh, watch this guy Dog back pedal like a little bitch and start sucking Al Sharpton's balls, much like Imus did.  What sorry bastards.  If I were caught saying something like that, I'd man the fuck up and not apologize at all.  Face it, at this point your whole career would be ruined anyway.
N

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2007, 01:16:31 AM »
Yeah, the Dog screams..White Trash.  And as we know, 93.4%* of all white trash people, hate black people...why? they like to find a reason their lives are worthless and blaming another race is a handy escape from reality, poor genetics and lack of intelligence. ;D
*number taken without any real survey, but the Croatch thinks he has this number pegged

Oh, watch this guy Dog back pedal like a little bitch and start sucking Al Sharpton's balls, much like Imus did.  What sorry bastards.  If I were caught saying something like that, I'd man the fuck up and not apologize at all.  Face it, at this point your whole career would be ruined anyway.

Right. What's done is done.....besides, they're just words. You can call me ANYTHING you want. Guess what, it doesn't change anything, so it doesn't matter.

HAHA, RON.....

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2007, 02:27:45 AM »
Wow, another bible-thumber exposed as a hypocrite.

What a surprise  ::)

$

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2007, 02:55:20 AM »

93.4%, that paragraph sounds like the squadfather ;D

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2007, 03:39:30 AM »
Wow this is another Imus moment, herd it on TMZ, dog sayin the n-word cause he didnt want his son dating a black chick ::)..  I liked the guy and watched his show sometimes, thought he was a good guy, guess i was wrong.

A&E already cancelled his show.

http://www.tmz.com/

MattT, have you ever said the "N-word"?
As empty as paradise

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2007, 03:48:53 AM »
Who would have thought a redneck with a mullet would be a racist?  What a crazy world we live in!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2007, 03:53:00 AM »
MattT, have you ever said the "N-word"?

MattT is like the koran, infallible.

I bet he's never said a racist word, or even thought of something racist, during his entire time on Earth!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2007, 03:55:18 AM »
Does Matt T consider himself more white or black?

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2007, 03:59:11 AM »
MattT is like the koran, infallible.

I bet he's never said a racist word, or even thought of something racist, during his entire time on Earth!

"Golly you darn blacks!"

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2007, 04:16:35 AM »
Does Matt T consider himself more white or black?

White.
As empty as paradise

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2007, 04:23:10 AM »
White.

As a muslim, do you consider yourself more a part of the muslim community of the world rather than "Swedish"?
الاسلام هو شيطانية