Author Topic: The Long Road to Compete!  (Read 10052 times)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: The Long Road to Compete!
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2007, 06:42:39 AM »
thats pretty good. most women get into it in their mid 20s early 30s and compete within a few years.

most men seem to almost never compete and if they do most of the time it didnt take them long to look incredible a majority are very genetically gifted or massively drugged ofcourse.
I was 42 when I did my first show.
:D Weee

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2007, 08:08:28 AM »
.......? wtf how old r u?
I'll be 44 next month.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2007, 08:11:35 AM »
damn thats pretty old im exactly half your age lol 

( i say that to the mrs all the time)  ;D
lmao.  Yeah, it's pretty old.  :)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2007, 06:00:27 PM »
no....damn old

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2007, 04:57:47 AM »
Back is looking wider there MU.  Leg video a bit too blurry to tell.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2007, 10:05:38 AM »
is that all "kenneth?"

that's enough to say it all....don't you think?

Alex23

« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2007, 10:19:06 AM »
Hahahahah I just cought up with this thread...

This is like watching a chicken getting ripped appart by a pack of wolves ;D

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2007, 09:54:43 AM »
thanx! im on a high fat high protein diet right now.  i take in some carbs.. its not the best structured diet yet but like i said im gonna have it down to a T in a little bit once i get everything else rolling. i dont have the nutrients timed 100% like i know im suppose to but its a good structure right now.. but HIGH in sodium... thats why i take in all the coffee LOL

for breakfast i have a bowl of oatmeal with sugar free syrup and a cup of coffee.

then some string cheese and coffee as a snack

more string cheese as snack.

then peanut butter as a snack.

then i workout. i do weights first then high intensity cardio. NOT FAST.. but INTENSE. before during and after the workout i sip a large bottle of water of amino acids creatine and glutamine with electrolyte powder.

then i have 6 eggs and tuna or chicken and coffee.

then i have  fat free hot dogs with beans with water.

and finally some more peanut butter then im out with a few droppers of melatonin.

so im eating 7 seperate times through out the day but very small meals. INCREDIBLY small.. especially compared to what i was eating before LOL.

i also take a multi vitamin, vitamin c zinc lozenges, green tea extract, niacin, fish oil, grape seed extract, cranberry extract, sometimes a baby aspirin and a dropper of b 12. oh and i take some calcium before bed too.

That is the most pathetic diet I have ever seen in my life, and it shows.. String cheese? Penut butter? omfg.

joelocal

« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2007, 06:52:29 PM »
ur as delusional as they come. like i said you have  a HUGE chest but NOTHING else. you dont need to keep coming back to me to make yourself feel better try working out something else and that should do the trick  ;D

Over the last few months you talked ALOT and said ALOT of crap about me, but I'll rise above it and not say a word, but since you're dieting and there is plenty of time.....go ahead and pick a show around May or June and we'll do it, after all, you did say if you dieted down you'd blow my old fat ass off the stage (or something to that effect).

Alex23

« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2007, 06:58:41 PM »
Over the last few months you talked ALOT and said ALOT of crap about me, but I'll rise above it and not say a word, but since you're dieting and there is plenty of time.....go ahead and pick a show around May or June and we'll do it, after all, you did say if you dieted down you'd blow my old fat ass off the stage (or something to that effect).

Joe, you'll be glad to learn that our little bomber friend is not even as big as he claims; we know he's fat but he ain't what he claims to be.

The manager in San Marcos' LA fitness knows him pretty well and was kind enough to spit the beans on our little dreamer.

Anything they'll do for a membership.

joelocal

« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2008, 09:11:43 AM »
ur a dumbass both the manager and his roomate that i worked with live right down the street from me and would never talk shit. ofcourse you have the "insider news" hunchbak alex.

From joelocal;

joelocal

« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2008, 08:43:52 AM »
ok deal.

..didnt you say you were leaving getbig and not competing ever again?

Ok, whats the show and when?

Yes, I did say that, admittedly I had a meltdown and let most things get to me towards the end. As far as competing, I wasn't going to, but some hire ups in the NPC, my wife and a couple of pros I know convinced me.

Whats the show?

This is how I looked as of last week, and I just started dieting again a few days ago, there will be alot of changes made this time around!

Alex23

« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2008, 10:26:50 PM »
ur a dumbass both the manager and his roomate that i worked with live right down the street from me and would never talk shit. ofcourse you have the "insider news" hunchbak alex.

How about you drop by tomorow and show your "colors"? Afterall you're a 280lb monster right?

joelocal

« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2008, 09:29:43 AM »
u look good in that pic joe. big delts. i dont know what show. how about we just say you look better than i do and end it there.. competing against you isnt a priority for me right now and i dont want it to be.

Fair enough :)