Author Topic: The guys in the 60s-70s must have been made of Rock.  (Read 3993 times)

jakecody

• Getbig II
The guys in the 60s-70s must have been made of Rock.
« on: November 02, 2007, 06:48:45 AM »
check this out.  got that off another board and double chacked it.
Arnold Schwarzenegger steroids cycle

Primobolan Enanthate (Injectable)
 Dianabol (Dbol)
(oral)
 Deca Durabolin
(Injectable)

Week 1
 600mg / week
 60mg / day

Week 2
 600mg / week
 60mg / day

Week 3
 600mg / week
 60mg / day

Week 4
 600mg / week
 60mg / day

Week 5
 600mg / week
 60mg / day

Week 6
 800mg / week
 80mg / day

Week 7
 800mg / week
 80mg / day

Week 8
 800mg / week
 80mg / day

Week 9
 800mg / week
 80mg / day

Week 10
 800mg / week
 80mg / day

Week 11
 1000mg / week
 100mg / day

Week 12
 1000mg / week
 100mg / day

Week 13
 1000mg / week
 100mg / day

Week 14
 1000mg / week
 100mg / day

Week 15
 800mg / week
 80mg / day

Week 16
 800mg / week
 80mg / day

Week 17
 800mg / week
 80mg / day

Week 18
 600mg / week
 60mg / day

Week 19
 600mg / week
 60mg / day

Week 20
 600mg / week
 60mg / day

BRIDGE

Week 21

30mg / day
 200mg / week

Week 22

30mg / day
 200mg / week

Week 23

30mg / day
 200mg / week

Week 24

30mg / day
 200mg / week

Week 25

30mg / day
 200mg / week

Week 26

30mg / day
 200mg / week

START CYCLE (1-20) AGAIN

The cut and paste did not work too well.  the bridge is Dbol and Deca.
How about that.  What AI?  What AE? What PCT? What Test?  Time off - No such thing.  I did not think the human body could take such abuse...And yet they are still around.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: The guys in the 60s-70s must have been made of Rock.
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2007, 12:13:59 PM »
no one knows what arnies stack was, not even his closest freinds!

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2007, 12:43:53 PM »
you call that abuse? hahahahahah that aint sheeeiiiitttt.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2007, 01:06:43 PM »
There was no real PCT in those days.
No AIs and no AEs, having bitch tits in 1970s was par for the course, sort of like a cauliflower ears for a rugby player.
Coming off was a massive struggle.
Dan Duchaine was the first guy really to bring PCT to the masses.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2007, 01:40:04 PM »
This cycle has been posted here several times, as have numerous other Arnold "supposed" cycles...the one thing they all have in common, everyone says this is the legit Arnold cycle.

The only reason anyone even knows that Arnold used dbol and fina is because those are the two he has typically talked about in interviews in the past...that doesn't mean those were the two main ones he used.

Anyone who thinks Arnold didn't' take everything that was available to him at the time has lost their mind. He may have very well gone periods where he didn't use any test in his plan, but you can bet your ass that test was in there at some point...especially considering the type of marathon training he used to do.

Last off, that dose of dbol you have listed, no way. I've heard Arnold say in past interviews more then once, that back in the Gold's days that they used to eat dbol like tic-tacs...so know way they even new how many mg/ed they were using, and no way it was just 60-100mg/ed

Point being to all this, long and short, that posted cycle is 100% bullshit.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2007, 02:37:04 PM »
He looked full of Drol and Test and Deca in plenty of Pix.

THe idea these guys took a couple dbol a days is pure BS.

jakecody

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2007, 02:41:19 PM »
The point being even if the numbers are not exactly right they put a lot of drugs into their bodies without long breaks (if any)and without any "aids" (AI,AE, clomid, HCG...) I'm not even sure if they had liver protection supplements.  I really wander how much a body can take after all Arnold is still around.  Today we have the "tools" and supposed knowledge of how to plan a cycle.  Even if some of the above cycle (can we call it that?) is right it definitely goes against current theory and safety.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2007, 06:26:28 AM »
i think it has a lot to do with your genes too,,, i know plenty very advanced british lads who still dont beleive in pct... they never have and never will, but they dont get crashes when they come off or get sex drive problems...one is in his 50's and still in good health

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2007, 06:36:11 AM »
i think it has a lot to do with your genes too,,, i know plenty very advanced british lads who still dont beleive in pct... they never have and never will, but they dont get crashes when they come off or get sex drive problems...one is in his 50's and still in good health

Yup, look @ Casey Viator and the rest of that eras gang. Indestructible Mesomorph naturals.

Hard to kill.

I think this insulin + GH thing has changed the rules. Its possible to practically genetically alter the body if
done young enough.

Ever seen before and after Pix's of that Aurthor El Rae (sp?) He was a skeleton to start.

atr911

• Getbig II
  • This is why we GetBig
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2007, 10:39:01 AM »
I'm no expert but just from what I understand about the human body I can only assume that it would probably be easier to just stay on and not ever come off until you're done training.  Yo-Yo ing your hormones and your body's production can't be any easier than shutting them off then once done turning em back on.

GH and slin have changed the game for sure.  Look at the change between Yates and the man before him.  It's a pretty drastic change.  Still, so say anyone could look like arnold or ronnie is madness.  Go ahead, post up your pictures and we'll see how many of the 15,000 members can even hold a candle to his look.  I'll be big bucks that anyone who is even CLOSE is on way more gear than he was.
Git 'er dun!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2007, 03:14:58 PM »
I'm no expert but just from what I understand about the human body I can only assume that it would probably be easier to just stay on and not ever come off until you're done training.  Yo-Yo ing your hormones and your body's production can't be any easier than shutting them off then once done turning em back on.

If you're trying to compete in a major way, then you're right, staying on most of the time is what you'll have to do. Staying on nonstop, no, but the majority of the year.

The yo-yoing you speak of, this can be a problem but nonstop can be a bigger problem. That's why the guys who remain active for a long time and who are serious about this whole thing take short breaks...you have to have these breaks to maintain "freshness" as well as sanity to a degree IMO.

By short breaks I'm talking about 6-8wks once, maybe 2xyr max...that's assuming the guy in question is competing every year without a break. if he takes a year off from the stage, then that's a whole other ballgame.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2007, 04:07:54 PM »
hahahahaha, "abuse", oh brother that's a drop in the bucket compared to even local level NPC guys these days, hahahahahahahahaaaaa, i've never laughed so hard in my life, 600-800mg. a week Primobolan and 60mg. d bol a day? hahahahahahahaaaaaa, that's nothing.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2007, 07:30:12 AM »
He might have used that much at 18 years old...lol

Arnold used everything under the sun, he was Weider's poster boy afterall.

this also shows that oral steroids aren't near as bad as people think. i know alot of guys back then took orals for years on end. i'm not saying it's a good idea to take orals for a long period but the guys who think 8 weeks is a long time for orals need to wake up.

8)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2007, 07:54:29 AM »
hahahahaha, "abuse", oh brother that's a drop in the bucket compared to even local level NPC guys these days, hahahahahahahahaaaaa, i've never laughed so hard in my life, 600-800mg. a week Primobolan and 60mg. d bol a day? hahahahahahahaaaaaa, that's nothing.
wow, we agree on something :o

jakecody

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2007, 04:56:45 AM »
He might have used that much at 18 years old...lol

Arnold used everything under the sun, he was Weider's poster boy afterall.

this also shows that oral steroids aren't near as bad as people think. i know alot of guys back then took orals for years on end. i'm not saying it's a good idea to take orals for a long period but the guys who think 8 weeks is a long time for orals need to wake up.

8)

That's my point right there.  60-100mg/day of dbol and 800mg/week of primo might not be considered a lot today but it's the fact that those guys stayed on year around.  When i read threads by experienced users the recom for dbol is 4- 6 weeks in dosages of less then 100mg/day.  Most do not recom cycles of longer then 16-20 weeks with at least 2-3 months off time. 

DragonRider

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2007, 05:12:45 AM »
The point being even if the numbers are not exactly right they put a lot of drugs into their bodies without long breaks (if any)and without any "aids" (AI,AE, clomid, HCG...)

it definitely goes against current theory and safety.

Not really. Those numbers might be slightly high, but just slightly. And that's for those of us who will never compete.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2007, 08:24:36 AM »
That's my point right there.  60-100mg/day of dbol and 800mg/week of primo might not be considered a lot today but it's the fact that those guys stayed on year around.  When i read threads by experienced users the recom for dbol is 4- 6 weeks in dosages of less then 100mg/day.  Most do not recom cycles of longer then 16-20 weeks with at least 2-3 months off time. 
todays pros stay on year round too.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2007, 10:21:01 AM »
todays pros stay on year round too.
...and so do most amateur's

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2007, 03:01:55 PM »
...and so do most amateur's

And even a lot of sheetrockers, golfers, bowlers , race drivers,,,, Why aint our politicians caught on?
They need some performance enhancement more-n anyone.

DragonRider

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2007, 04:33:56 PM »

jakecody

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2007, 05:41:44 PM »
But then why did I bother spending months researching, asking questions on this board, bothering the hell out of Arnold, RDW, Overload...Lets just make it simple - Go on and stay on.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2007, 06:22:43 PM »
But then why did I bother spending months researching, asking questions on this board, bothering the hell out of Arnold, RDW, Overload...Lets just make it simple - Go on and stay on.
No one is saying staying on year round is a good thing, just that a lot of people do it...no one said they were smart people either.

All that said, "time on = time off" is the safest approach. Is it absolutely necessary or is it how I do things? The answer is no to both.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2007, 06:34:21 PM »

There is a lot of truth in this.  Really once you shut down natural production it will be just as difficult to recover from a 10 weeks cycle as a 1+ year cycle, it really does not matter.

The thing that matters though are the effects long term supralogical doses of steroids have on your cardiovascular system, chiefly your heart.  Do you really think it is coincidence that these long time BB/gear heads have died from "heart problems"

DragonRider

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2007, 06:47:12 PM »
Do you really think it is coincidence that these long time BB/gear heads have died from "heart problems"

Can you name just one? Most of the gear heads from the 60's and 70's are much healthier than our grandparents and great grandparents ever thought of being.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2007, 07:05:31 PM »
Can you name just one? Most of the gear heads from the 60's and 70's are much healthier than our grandparents and great grandparents ever thought of being.

I dont know about thet. Personaly my farmer grandparents and their friends are MUCH sturdier than the younger generations IMO. Even more so In SE Asia, my wifes homeland. Very old age common, with next to no health care in her area. They eat all natural, live in the clean air.

Many of them big wrestlers and strongmen die young of heart issues.
Keep tabs on lipids and BP etc MAY help, may not.
we all die in the end though,