Author Topic: Marine tosses Iraqi kid into gutter for fun  (Read 5031 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Marine tosses Iraqi kid into gutter for fun
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2007, 10:11:04 AM »

why Bin Laden wasn't found, but Saddam is now dead (and they found him in a fucking hole in the ground...)

i don't blame you for being stupid, your country just doesn't allow you to think for yourself....how's grade 5 looking this year? think you're going to move on after failing it 4x?

they dont even want to find bin laden (if they really dont know where he is), and saddam found in a spiderhole is the "official" white house story.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2007, 10:14:05 AM »
don't know the full story.....but it doesn't look good

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2007, 10:14:23 AM »
Seriously, go back and read your post and think about your statements.

First off, I never said this was an "American site" once.  

Second off, you find it soooo hard for the islamic radicals to pull off 911???  What about the gobs and gobs of data on them taking flying courses/lessons, cells here in America etc etc??   Once again, your head is WAY WAY up your Canadian ass.  But if it's "cool" or "trendy" to claim they had (or couldn't possibly) have anything to do with 911, so be it.  It just shows your ignorance...or maybe you just can't read.

Thirdly, yes, we definitely found Hussein, and not YET bin laden.  The reason?  Hussein was hated by most of Iraq and was wanted dead by most there too.  The intelligence on him was FAR greater that bin laden.  Hussein was much easier to find due to informants.  

And lastly, I am VERY informed as I read.  This is something you obviously have replaced with watching anti-american movies.  Canada is a county full of spineless punks who coward in the face of adversary....right up there with France.  Your posts completely prove my points.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2007, 10:15:47 AM »
I also need to keep in mind that a lot of people on this site are young, impressionable teens that may not understand things

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2007, 10:17:18 AM »
I don't believe in the conspiracy theories around 9/11. 

However, the US could have had bin Laden if they cooperated when they Taliban responded to them by requesting evidence of his guilt upon which they would try him or have a third country try him.  However, instead they thought it would be more beneficial to bomb the crap out other countries, which in turn has not reduced the terrorism threat or brought bin Laden to justice.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2007, 10:17:37 AM »
also, colossus, what are YOUR thoughts on 911 if bin laden wasn't behind it?

you must have an alternative idea?  LOVE to hear it

was it the foul-smelling pigeons of NYC?

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2007, 10:19:50 AM »
Seriously, go back and read your post and think about your statements.

First off, I never said this was an "American site" once. 

Second off, you find it soooo hard for the islamic radicals to pull off 911???  What about the gobs and gobs of data on them taking flying courses/lessons, cells here in America etc etc??   Once again, your head is WAY WAY up your Canadian ass.  But if it's "cool" or "trendy" to claim they had (or couldn't possibly) have anything to do with 911, so be it.  It just shows your ignorance...or maybe you just can't read.

Thirdly, yes, we definitely found Hussein, and not YET bin laden.  The reason?  Hussein was hated by most of Iraq and was wanted dead by most there too.  The intelligence on him was FAR greater that bin laden.  Hussein was much easier to find due to informants. 

And lastly, I am VERY informed as I read.  This is something you obviously have replaced with watching anti-american movies.  Canada is a county full of spineless punks who you coward in the face of adversary....right up there with France.  Your posts completely prove my points.

HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAH A

wow, i didn't think that i'd finally talk to one of "those guys" who suck the star-spangled cock, but wow, you bring it to a whole new level...anyways. it's like talking to a wall...

i'll leave it at that, and ill talk to you in about 5 years... (when i can say I TOLD YOU SO)
that's if you don't get drafted and killed in a useless "war".
in the meantime be here watching your Dollar go down the drain, maybe ill come by and do some shopping in the US, and stop by hour house and laugh at you for a good 45 mins... see ya.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2007, 10:22:45 AM »

HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAH A

wow, i didn't think that i'd finally talk to one of "those guys" who suck the star-spangled cock, but wow, you bring it to a whole new level...anyways. it's like talking to a wall...

i'll leave it at that, and ill talk to you in about 5 years... (when i can say I TOLD YOU SO)
that's if you don't get drafted and killed in a useless "war".
in the meantime be here watching your Dollar go down the drain, maybe ill come by and do some shopping in the US, and stop by hour house and laugh at you for a good 45 mins... see ya.

Just as I thought....ad hominem attacks instead of intelligent thought process.  I really do believe youre Canadian now.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2007, 10:23:34 AM »
That soldier should be considered a hero, for teaching that little terrorist how to take a bath.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2007, 10:28:55 AM »
Come of genious?

how did 911 really go down?  Fill us all in, eh?

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2007, 10:37:21 AM »

Thank god...just what the US DOESN"T need is more rambling, non-patriotic, all-knowing morons.  Thats the big drawback of this country...it's one big melting pot and is becoming too diffuse with sub intelligence and stupidity....eh?

no ur right ur country is full of shit heads like you. of course they dont need anymore

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2007, 10:45:50 AM »

no ur right ur country is full of shit heads like you. of course they dont need anymore

:)

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2007, 11:05:06 AM »
Come of genious?

how did 911 really go down?  Fill us all in, eh?

Your silence speaks volumes Colossus.  I should remember I'm debating a 21 year old know it all though. ::)

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2007, 11:10:40 AM »
do you not remember 2003? when they went to Iraq? it took 2 weeks to take over the whole country!
here we are almost 5 years later...
are we to believe it takes this long for US superior technology and tactics to completely secure the whole country?

you obviously need to re-consider believing EVERYTHING you hear on the media...this is just another Vietnam...the interests of the USA are not to win the war, but keep it going for profits...

watch Part 3 of  the movie ZEITGEIST (on google video) they explain alot of this...and trust me, you can't deny that the USA will make you believe what they want to...they're not the goody-two shoes country you thought....

profits eh? Seems to be working considering our dollar has dropped below canada LOL

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2007, 11:12:58 AM »
Should have shot him like any good soldier would have. Would've been one less future suicide bomber to worry about!

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2007, 11:15:30 AM »
profits eh? Seems to be working considering our dollar has dropped below canada LOL

yeah well you ARE spending billions on the war funding...i woundlt call that revenue for the US...

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2007, 11:17:12 AM »
Come on know-it-all!! 

How did 911 happen???    Lets hear what your reverberating brain has to say...i'm just DYING to hear it

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2007, 11:20:41 AM »
also, colossus, what are YOUR thoughts on 911 if bin laden wasn't behind it?

you must have an alternative idea?  LOVE to hear it

was it the foul-smelling pigeons of NYC?

i've been away from the computer for an hour...sorry

my thoughts?
i can't say for sure...could be a government conspiracy...maybe not.
but the issues brought up in the "911 truth" documentaties, present enough
issues that even the "official" 911 reports and media cannot disprove, or counter.

in closing, there are just too many things left up in the air for it to be an
open and shut case.

nobody will ever know 100% what went on that day, but the fact so many
of the 911 incidents are questionable, uncertain, and "fishy" leads me to believe there was foul play involved.
and not just me, but anyone else who as seen the 911 - Loose Change documentaires.
Zeitgeist...etc. (not just 3 or 4 thousand people) but millions im sure.

Pigeons....no, they're harmless.  ;)

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2007, 11:24:08 AM »
So, you don't know how it happened, but are sure, bc you've seen the "911 Truth" documentary that radical islam couldn't pull off such a spectacular stunt?   

WHY NOT???      QUIT DUCKING THE QUESTION OR STFU. 

only argue with someone when you can back up your side with your own thought process.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2007, 11:27:29 AM »
born and raised in Canada...last time i checked this site is .com...not .US so why is it suddenly an AMERICAN site?

no, your inability to listen to reason, and simply think everything your country's TV stations tell you is 100% accurate proves you suffer from a condition far more serious than mental retardism.
i feel sorry for you, having been brainwashed and unable to form your own opinions...

If you seriously think that a group of goat-fucking cave dwellers were able to pull of 911...then shit you better start worrying what all the more developed countries can do...  :P just imagine what Mexico can pull off!? they're lightyears ahead of Iraq or Afghanistan...
PS - since you're so smart...tell my why you're in Iraq and not Afganistan?
why Bin Laden wasn't found, but Saddam is now dead (and they found him in a fucking hole in the ground...)

i don't blame you for being stupid, your country just doesn't allow you to think for yourself....how's grade 5 looking this year? think you're going to move on after failing it 4x?

most IGNORANT comment ever on getbig

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2007, 11:34:15 AM »
So, you don't know how it happened, but are sure, bc you've seen the "911 Truth" documentary that radical islam couldn't pull off such a spectacular stunt?   

WHY NOT???      QUIT DUCKING THE QUESTION OR STFU. 

only argue with someone when you can back up your side with your own thought process.

if you watched some of these videos they refute some of the claims by:

1) interviewing a flight instructor, who actually flew with one of the "hijackers" and said he couldnt fly a sesna for his life.

2) the fact that the 911-official report claims the plane made turns in the skies at X-speed and X-angle in order to re-route to the pentagon, and so many pilots claim that kind of a maneuver with a Jet is impossible because the plane would stall... (a distant relative of mine is a Pilot and he explained alot about how that kind of a thing happens)

3) the "proof" of one of the WTC pilots being from the Islam Radicals was from a passport found on ground Zero...that flew through the ball of fire when the plane hit, and survived the massive collapse. (supposedly in FBI's hands)  ::) , just watch the video, its far more convincing than me going word for word...ill be here all week.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2007, 11:42:02 AM »
Well now 911 makes sense to me.  Bc one muslim couldn't fly too well.

It's just the kinda material youre watching Colossus that displays your naivity.  I know you're young (21) and all, but believe me, the crap youre watching is just that....CRAP.

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2007, 11:47:21 AM »
Well now 911 makes sense to me.  Bc one muslim couldn't fly too well.

It's just the kinda material youre watching Colossus that displays your naivity.  I know you're young (21) and all, but believe me, the crap youre watching is just that....CRAP.

Have you seen the documentaries ?
Loose Change?
911 ripple effect?
Zeitgeist?

when you can shed light on all of the issues brought up in the videos, and explain how they are wrong in suggesting such things (in each case)
then i will agree with you.

Naive, not by a long shot.

it's Naive to believe that government isn't corrupt and crooked.

watch the vids, thats all i can say.
later

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2007, 11:53:25 AM »
the kid was laughing, before hand like he had played a joke on him, and it looks like the soldier just threw him in on a dare of sorts, looks like they both taunted each other.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2007, 11:54:12 AM »
Things you must also believe in:  

santa claus
toothfairy
aliens from mars
psychics
Sevastase's poundages