Author Topic: Marine tosses Iraqi kid into gutter for fun  (Read 5087 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Marine tosses Iraqi kid into gutter for fun
« on: November 02, 2007, 09:29:22 AM »

spinnis

Re: Marine tosses Iraqi kid into gutter for fun
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2007, 09:31:27 AM »
Maybe is was his brother..

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2007, 09:32:09 AM »
These retards doesnt belong in the army. i hope he comes back in a bodybag.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2007, 09:33:01 AM »
it is fun, you should try it

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2007, 09:33:14 AM »
Winning the heart and mind eh?

http://poststuff5.entensity.net/110207/iraq.php

thats what happens when you send soldiers off to fight a war, and you keep them
in the country for extended amounts of time...they get bored and frustrated and
do stupid shit like this.

they're going to keep the war going as long as possible to make profits...even though it's been
won by the US within 2 weeks that they entered Iraq...
the US likes you to believe that it's still "unsafe" and "unstable" over there...

sad that soldiers and civilians in Iraq are caught in the middle of this.

BabyBallsMcgee

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2007, 09:35:24 AM »
Winning the heart and mind eh?

http://poststuff5.entensity.net/110207/iraq.php
Don't worry it is ok. He is a republican.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2007, 09:36:35 AM »
thats what happens when you send soldiers off to fight a war, and you keep them
in the country for extended amounts of time...they get bored and frustrated and
do stupid shit like this.

they're going to keep the war going as long as possible to make profits...even though it's been
won by the US within 2 weeks that they entered Iraq...
the US likes you to believe that it's still "unsafe" and "unstable" over there...

sad that soldiers and civilians in Iraq are caught in the middle of this.

explain to me how it is NOT "unsafe" or "unstable"??!!!????

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2007, 09:37:38 AM »
The kid can return the favor by lowering gas prices.
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2007, 09:40:04 AM »
What's the big deal?

It's hot in Iraq

The kid will dry off in like 5 minutes.

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2007, 09:40:16 AM »

explain to me how it is NOT "unsafe" or "unstable"??!!!????

do you not remember 2003? when they went to Iraq? it took 2 weeks to take over the whole country!
here we are almost 5 years later...
are we to believe it takes this long for US superior technology and tactics to completely secure the whole country?

you obviously need to re-consider believing EVERYTHING you hear on the media...this is just another Vietnam...the interests of the USA are not to win the war, but keep it going for profits...

watch Part 3 of  the movie ZEITGEIST (on google video) they explain alot of this...and trust me, you can't deny that the USA will make you believe what they want to...they're not the goody-two shoes country you thought....

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2007, 09:41:12 AM »
max rep you cant move the thread as fast a stark is making them... you need to up your game!
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2007, 09:41:42 AM »
What's the big deal?

It's hot in Iraq

The kid will dry off in like 5 minutes.

oh I don't think he mind the water, it's more the fall and how he just tosses him ;)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2007, 09:42:24 AM »
"In a few days, you will all witness something that can only be considered very beautiful against the Coalition forces. That, I assure you." the great Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaf.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2007, 09:43:19 AM »
do you not remember 2003? when they went to Iraq? it took 2 weeks to take over the whole country!
are we to believe it takes this long for US superior technology and tactics to completely secure the whole country?

you obviously need to re-consider believing EVERYTHING you hear on the media...this is just another Vietnam...the interests of the USA are not to win the war, but keep it going for profits...

watch Part 3 of  the movie ZEITGEIST (on google video) they explain alot of this...and trust me, you can't deny that the USA will make you believe what they want to...they're not the goody-two shoes country you thought....

It's true that the war motive is economically driven, however at the same time it's not fair for the US to go in, take over the country in two years, then leave it in shambles and in a worse situation than was under Saddam Hussein himself.  The US created this horrid situation in Iraq today, and need to take ownership by trying to improve it rather than running away from problems they created.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2007, 09:46:58 AM »

It's people like you who should move out of this country and go rot elsewhere.....pull your head outta your ass.  I bet 911 was a big conspiracy too, right?  Move to Canada, will ya?

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2007, 09:47:17 AM »
It's true that the war motive is economically driven, however at the same time it's not fair for the US to go in, take over the country in two years, then leave it in shambles and in a worse situation than was under Saddam Hussein himself.  The US created this horrid situation in Iraq today, and need to take ownership by trying to improve it rather than running away from problems they created.

i think that if they are trying to "rebuild" or improve it. they're doing so with 100% US financial interest...
putting US companies there...

in 10 years ther'll be a starbucks and mcdonalds on ever major city block in Baghdad...  ;)
*also gas/oil stuff  :P

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2007, 09:51:28 AM »

It's people like you who should move out of this country and go rot elsewhere.....pull your head outta your ass.  I bet 911 was a big conspiracy too, right?  Move to Canada, will ya?

lol

1 step ahead of ya!
born and raised in the great white north...

i think the fact that when i go to other countries and wear MY flag, people shake my hand,
compared to getting spat on for wearing your stars and stripes....well that speaks volumes...

PS our dollar is worth 1.07 in USD , how about dem' apples! pull YOUR head out yo' ass!  ;D  ;D  ;D

PS- 911, yes...any person who isn't an inbred retard from a trailer park, know that the story
behind 911 is funkier than your mother's underwear.  :-X

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2007, 09:53:16 AM »
these american infidels, their tombs will be in Iraq.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2007, 09:57:14 AM »
lol

1 step ahead of ya!

i think the fact that when i go to other countries and wear MY flag, people shake my hand,
compared to getting spat on for wearing your stars and stripes....well that speaks volumes...

PS our dollar is worth 1.07 in USD , how about dem' apples! pull YOUR head out yo' ass!  ;D  ;D  ;D

PS- 911, yes...any person who isn't an inbred retard from a trailer park, know that the story

so you're born and raised in Canada...what brings you here?   F'ing hypocrite!   Plain and simple, your comments about 911 prove your sub-par intelligence. 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2007, 09:58:41 AM »

So if you disagree with your country's foreign policy that means you should pack up and leave?   ::)  Does that mean that anyone who didn't vote for Bush should also leave the country once he's elected?   ???

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2007, 09:59:24 AM »
lol

1 step ahead of ya!

Fellow Canadian!  Yes, I too enjoy the love given in other countries  :P

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2007, 10:01:04 AM »
So if you disagree with your country's foreign policy that means you should pack up and leave?   ::)  Does that mean that anyone who didn't vote for Bush should also leave the country once he's elected?   ???

obviously we have 2 idiots on this thread..........MOVE BACK TO CANADA

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2007, 10:01:55 AM »

obviously we have 2 idiots on this thread..........MOVE BACK TO CANADA

LOL I'm already here.  Would never move to the US.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2007, 10:04:55 AM »
LOL I'm already here.  Would never move to the US.

Thank god...just what the US DOESN"T need is more rambling, non-patriotic, all-knowing morons.  Thats the big drawback of this country...it's one big melting pot and is becoming too diffuse with sub intelligence and stupidity....eh?

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2007, 10:05:39 AM »

so you're born and raised in Canada...what brings you here?   F'ing hypocrite!   Plain and simple, your comments about 911 prove your sub-par intelligence. 

born and raised in Canada...last time i checked this site is .com...not .US so why is it suddenly an AMERICAN site?

no, your inability to listen to reason, and simply think everything your country's TV stations tell you is 100% accurate proves you suffer from a condition far more serious than mental retardism.
i feel sorry for you, having been brainwashed and unable to form your own opinions...

If you seriously think that a group of goat-fucking cave dwellers were able to pull of 911...then shit you better start worrying what all the more developed countries can do...  :P just imagine what Mexico can pull off!? they're lightyears ahead of Iraq or Afghanistan...

PS - since you're so smart...tell my why you're in Iraq and not Afganistan?
why Bin Laden wasn't found, but Saddam is now dead (and they found him in a fucking hole in the ground...)

i don't blame you for being stupid, your country just doesn't allow you to think for yourself....how's grade 5 looking this year? think you're going to move on after failing it 4x?