Author Topic: Marine tosses Iraqi kid into gutter for fun  (Read 5010 times)

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Re: Marine tosses Iraqi kid into gutter for fun
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2007, 12:22:07 PM »
Things you must also believe in: 

santa claus
toothfairy
aliens from mars
psychics
Sevastase's poundages

Believe?

the only one believing is you. You believe whatever propaganda you hear, whatever the TV shows.
you can't go though life thinking all is good and there's one side to every story.

Until you explore both sides of the fence, then you have no idea.

it's like knowing who you're going to vote for before even hearing what the other candidate offers...
only an idiot makes up his mind in such a way. and until you explore both sides of this story, you're living in  denial.

i'm glad you're backing your country, but in the end, if shit goes wrong, wouldn't you wish you'd have known all along instead of defending your country throughout a lie?
just my 2 cents.

my country ISN't at war.
its YOUR own soldiers dying there,
yet it seems I'm the one who seems to be
bringing up points which would totally
contradict them being there, hence them not
having to risk their lives for nothing...

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2007, 12:24:10 PM »

Thank god...just what the US DOESN"T need is more rambling, non-patriotic, all-knowing morons.  Thats the big drawback of this country...it's one big melting pot and is becoming too diffuse with sub intelligence and stupidity....eh?

You are stupid.

Any smart neocon or conservative would tell you we're in Iraq for oil interests and to have a military prescence in the middle east.
But you're a dumbass and they need people like you hit the polls, so they probably wouldn't tell you shit.  ;)

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2007, 12:29:00 PM »
You are stupid.

Any smart neocon or conservative would tell you we're in Iraq for oil interests and to have a military prescence in the middle east.
But you're a dumbass and they need people like you hit the polls, so they probably wouldn't tell you shit.  ;)

read the whole thread....it's about 911, no oil

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2007, 01:00:55 PM »
priceles advice # 1002 from Toxic

get yourself a subscription to BBC LONDON and learn what the rest of the world already knows and is cencored from US teli..

PS...BBC amereeka aint jack shit compared...

btw ...wonder where the profits from the oil that has been pumped in the last 2 years has gone???  i dont hear nothing about it on TV...pof..vanish into dee air! :-\
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2007, 01:03:14 PM »
What's the big deal?

It's hot in Iraq

The kid will dry off in like 5 minutes.

priceless advice # 2004 from toxic...

please dont breed....sometimes ..the tree of life needs active pruning but shooting you would be illegal...soo i implore u...

wait...i'm brown....change shooting to beheading...

:)
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2007, 01:38:17 PM »
the kid was laughing, before hand like he had played a joke on him, and it looks like the soldier just threw him in on a dare of sorts, looks like they both taunted each other.

In that situation, tense and all, there's no tell what I'd do or what the rest of you would do.

Not saying it's okay because it's not, but I can understand the solider's frustration.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2007, 01:55:06 PM »
First of all he's in the Army 3rd ID. What the hell was so bad about that. They were screwing around, better that then shooting at each other. Ive seen worse.
L

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2007, 04:33:12 PM »
You are stupid.

Agreed.  Iraq wasnt about 911.  Afghanistan certainly was.  Policy makers need people who cant comprehend the complexity of american foreign policy.  All they have to do is is stir up a sense of patriotism and people believe what ever they tell them. People who rely on simple patriotism are unable or unwilling to think about policy decisions because its simply easier not to. They dont understand the realist or liberal(dont think democrat) persepctives and how that effectis foreign policy.  I was in the army and while I didnt serve in Iraq, I know peolple who did and while they are good people, there are a ton of uneducated people in the military.  The military is filled with people who had no other opportunies but to enter the military.
A

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 02, 2007, 04:40:55 PM »

Agreed.  Iraq wasnt about 911.  Afghanistan certainly was.  Policy makers need people who cant comprehend the complexity of american foreign policy.  All they have to do is is stir up a sense of patriotism and people believe what ever they tell them. People who rely on simple patriotism are unable or unwilling to think about policy decisions because its simply easier not to. They dont understand the realist or liberal(dont think democrat) persepctives and how that effectis foreign policy.  I was in the army and while I didnt serve in Iraq, I know peolple who did and while they are good people, there are a ton of uneducated people in the military.  The military is filled with people who had no other opportunies but to enter the military.
and 911 had ABSOLUETLY NOTHING to do with the "terrorists" hate for "our way of life", IT HAD EVERYTHING TO DO with the US's hypocrisy and OUR SUPPORT FOR ISRAEL, Israel is the REAL terrorist nation.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2007, 05:06:11 PM »
...last time i checked this site is .com...not .US so why is it suddenly an AMERICAN site?

Because the server and the site owner are in California.

Any more st00pid questions?  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2007, 10:57:35 PM »
Winning the heart and mind eh?

http://poststuff5.entensity.net/110207/iraq.php
thats one of the ones you hope ends up taking a bullet meant for someone else

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2007, 11:42:30 PM »
next time the kid will have a bomb strapped to him and they are both going bye-bye

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2007, 05:51:36 AM »

obviously we have 2 idiots on this thread..........MOVE BACK TO CANADA

uummmm....I'm pretty sure that they have internet in Canada. ::)

nuyork143

• Getbig III
  • Ill get inside your face...
« Reply #63 on: November 07, 2007, 04:39:58 PM »
do you not remember 2003? when they went to Iraq? it took 2 weeks to take over the whole country!
here we are almost 5 years later...
are we to believe it takes this long for US superior technology and tactics to completely secure the whole country?

you obviously need to re-consider believing EVERYTHING you hear on the media...this is just another Vietnam...the interests of the USA are not to win the war, but keep it going for profits...

watch Part 3 of  the movie ZEITGEIST (on google video) they explain alot of this...and trust me, you can't deny that the USA will make you believe what they want to...they're not the goody-two shoes country you thought....

I remember 2003 when I was there, I remember 2004-2005 when I was there and I remember 2007 while Im here, and Ive seen a huge difference in the war snce its begining.  And no we cant completely secure the whole country by now because Syria, Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, (insert middle eastern country) etc are steadily sending masses to Iraq to make and implement explosives that are killing our troops. 

You people talk about this war like there isnt peoples lives involved.  Ive had friends killed, Ive had friends lose limbs, Ive had friends that went fucking crazy.  You will NEVER understand what we go thru!!!!  For our fucking country??  No for some dickheads that want to flex their political muscle. 

Im not saying this war is justified at all, what I am saying is that there is alot more involved in this shit other than your pathetic opinions of the US or this war in general.  How would you feel if your best friend was in the Canadian military and he had to come to Iraq and got his fuckin leg blown off and died in a chopper on his way to the hospital??  Trust me its a shitty ass feeling.  so the next time you open your mouth about soldiers or the US military think twice about what you say.
Listen here SMALL BALLS!!

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: November 07, 2007, 06:54:47 PM »
I remember 2003 when I was there, I remember 2004-2005 when I was there and I remember 2007 while Im here, and Ive seen a huge difference in the war snce its begining.  And no we cant completely secure the whole country by now because Syria, Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, (insert middle eastern country) etc are steadily sending masses to Iraq to make and implement explosives that are killing our troops. 

You people talk about this war like there isnt peoples lives involved.  Ive had friends killed, Ive had friends lose limbs, Ive had friends that went fucking crazy.  You will NEVER understand what we go thru!!!!  For our fucking country??  No for some dickheads that want to flex their political muscle. 

Im not saying this war is justified at all, what I am saying is that there is alot more involved in this shit other than your pathetic opinions of the US or this war in general.  How would you feel if your best friend was in the Canadian military and he had to come to Iraq and got his fuckin leg blown off and died in a chopper on his way to the hospital??  Trust me its a shitty ass feeling.  so the next time you open your mouth about soldiers or the US military think twice about what you say.

never said anything negative about the army.
i commend you and the troops.
i just don't feel, and im sure you do too, that
you need to be there 100%.

many people know that this war in the middle-east is shady, and theres many things we dont know.
one thing is for sure, too many people are dying, on both sides, and
it's not something good.

best of luck to you.
and no i wouldn't feel great knowing a friend died in the army. i have nobody i know in the army right now, and im still upset about what you guys go thru.

i just dont think its fair they put you there.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2007, 08:12:51 AM »
I always thought Shadow was bigger than that.  That soldier threw him like a rag doll.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #66 on: November 09, 2007, 12:14:57 PM »
These retards doesnt belong in the army. i hope he comes back in a bodybag.
Shut up asshole
X

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: November 09, 2007, 12:26:15 PM »
Shut up asshole

so Mars is an asshole for defending an innocent kid, who was treated like shit by a fully armed soldier who had nothing else better to do with US tax dollars...

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #68 on: November 09, 2007, 12:39:56 PM »
so Mars is an asshole for defending an innocent kid, who was treated like shit by a fully armed soldier who had nothing else better to do with US tax dollars...

No, Mars is an asshole period. What makes him a bigger asshole is his original quote.
X

nuyork143

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: November 09, 2007, 03:09:05 PM »

By saying that our tombs will be in Iraq....I guess youre the asshole for defending him douche ;D

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #70 on: November 09, 2007, 06:41:31 PM »
By saying that our tombs will be in Iraq....I guess youre the asshole for defending him douche ;D
Thanks NY- my point exactly!
X

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #71 on: November 10, 2007, 08:54:40 AM »

Thank god...just what the US DOESN"T need is more rambling, non-patriotic, all-knowing morons.  Thats the big drawback of this country...it's one big melting pot and is becoming too diffuse with sub intelligence and stupidity....eh?

Right cause you are doing so well in the global scheme of things right now having elected a moron to run your country for not 4 but 8 years and then have no solution to him fucking your economy, world relations and free speech up other than to "wait it out". It is pathetic.

nuyork143

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: November 10, 2007, 05:28:57 PM »
Right cause you are doing so well in the global scheme of things right now having elected a moron to run your country for not 4 but 8 years and then have no solution to him fucking your economy, world relations and free speech up other than to "wait it out". It is pathetic.

And Canada is a huge player in ANY world happenings huh... ???

Slippedisc

• Getbig V
  • Geo said it was ok, so I must be right.
« Reply #73 on: November 10, 2007, 08:42:30 PM »
stick it up yer fucininng asshole and cry tinhiraarry to hilaalry youu fuckiing pussies

sofucking wahat somne dude sodeoes somthing wrong? whaty,where all jesuse? hyere all a bnunch of fucckinmhg pukes

go cry and open yer cheeckbnooks
X Board. Integrity is what we do

Slippedisc

• Getbig V
  • Geo said it was ok, so I must be right.
« Reply #74 on: November 10, 2007, 08:44:44 PM »
go fuicvinking dontaerete yer cash if yer 'soooo'  cconcerned

your a fuccking budnch of pusseies
X Board. Integrity is what we do