Author Topic: Colossus_1986 says radical islam didn't/couldn't pull off 911 *mod  (Read 4050 times)

coltrane

• Getbig IV
Re: Colossus_1986 says radical islam didn't/couldn't pull off 911 *mod
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2007, 01:56:37 PM »
no, you listen... Looks like he was engaging in valid debate... The fact is, your goto was that people like him should get out... Then you had the balls to state that you never disagreed with this post. That is unpatriotic and I have told you why...  You dodged addressing that...

I haven't dodged addressing anything...you've got things so screwed up and twisted in your head that what you're addressing isn't the issue.

I started this thread bc i find it unreal that someone could state that the terrorist couldn't possibly have done 911.  Next thing i know, youre on here saying i'm not for a questioning of government.  Only after i felt this dude was bashing the US is when i, admittedly, said to basically get out and move back to Canada. 

You've somehow woven your crazy ghostly accusations into this thread, but please Berzerker (which is a fitting name for you) keep the thread to what its author had intended...don't try and craft it into something it's not in a feeble attempt to display your lack-luster debating skills.  I'll see you all tomorrow as happy hour is calling.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2007, 02:00:59 PM »
I haven't dodged addressing anything...you've got things so screwed up and twisted in your head that what you're addressing isn't the issue.

I started this thread bc i find it unreal that someone could state that the terrorist couldn't possibly have done 911.  Next thing i know, youre on here saying i'm not for a questioning of government.  Only after i felt this dude was bashing the US is when i, admittedly, said to basically get out and move back to Canada. 

You've somehow woven your crazy ghostly accusations into this thread, but please Berzerker (which is a fitting name for you) keep the thread to what its author had intended...don't try and craft it into something it's not in a feeble attempt to display your lack-luster debating skills.  I'll see you all tomorrow as happy hour is calling.
I call it like I see it and I stand by what I've stated in relation to what you've posted...  Now it's just up to others who read through this thread to side where they want...  enjoy ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2007, 02:59:23 PM »
coletrain,

Is it unpatriotic to question if JFK was killed by more than one shooter?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2007, 11:35:42 AM »
Listen guys,

i've read enough lit related to both sides of the equation and have drawn my conclusions as you can read.  I just find it INCREDIBLY unintelligent and actually, unbelievable to NOT think 911 was the result of terrorists.  It's a slap in the face to the families of the men and women who died there.  

Truth. 

Good luck discussing this issue.  I quit long ago.  The CT nuts lack common sense IMO. 

Are you a John Coltrane fan?   

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2007, 12:37:10 PM »
Good luck discussing this issue.  I quit long ago.  The CT nuts lack common sense IMO. 

I am not a CT by any means.  I'm voting for Rudy or Romney or McCain or whoever else limps out of the nomination.  However, I live in NYC and work in NYC, and while we all know Arabs took over those planes and hit the buildings, there is more to it. 

I'm new to this board and don't want to disrespect a mod and get banned - I really like this place and I've been warned on the gossip board for going overboard - but Beach Bum, I would encourage you to at least ask yourself why there were giant pools of molten steel under building #7 at the complex.  There was this molten steel under 1 and 2, which was explained by a remote possibility of jet fuel still being present (even though it should have all burned up in a few minutes).

But under building #7, which supposedly fell from regular fires - this is impossible.  I voted for GWB twice, and probably would vote for him again if I could, and I certainly don't blame him in any way for 911.  But molten steel had no business being under #7, and it was there for weeks.

Addicted to the Steal

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2007, 12:42:18 PM »
I am not a CT by any means.  I'm voting for Rudy or Romney or McCain or whoever else limps out of the nomination.  However, I live in NYC and work in NYC, and while we all know Arabs took over those planes and hit the buildings, there is more to it. 

I'm new to this board and don't want to disrespect a mod and get banned - I really like this place and I've been warned on the gossip board for going overboard - but Beach Bum, I would encourage you to at least ask yourself why there were giant pools of molten steel under building #7 at the complex.  There was this molten steel under 1 and 2, which was explained by a remote possibility of jet fuel still being present (even though it should have all burned up in a few minutes).

But under building #7, which supposedly fell from regular fires - this is impossible.  I voted for GWB twice, and probably would vote for him again if I could, and I certainly don't blame him in any way for 911.  But molten steel had no business being under #7, and it was there for weeks.

welcome aboard.  you can flame the mods here witohut worry, champ!!!

as for WTC7, it will be remembered by history as the somking gun of the day.  They reported it fell, before it fell.  There was a 20 second demolition count to a building falling when the official report said there was no demolition.  FBI, NYPD, NYFD, EMTs, and many other officials have come fwd and spoke of bomb blasts in the building.  Additionally, the official report was supposed to come out 3 years ago, and never has, particularly because there is no plausible explanation for why the building fell.

There is no logical explanation for this collapse:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8403741864603265979&q=wtc+7+new&total=622&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=3

Other than a planned, controlled demolition.  Nothing else.  500 feet of ubilding becomes 20 feet of molten steel, and tons of powderized concrete, in 7 seconds.  It's completely impossible without explosives.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2007, 02:14:47 PM »
coletrain,

Is it unpatriotic to question if JFK was killed by more than one shooter?

240 you're missing my beef....it wasn't that i think the questioning of the government is wrong.  it is vital to a functioning democracy and i'm all for it.  I just found it unexcusable to suggest that terrorists COULDN"T have accomplished 911.  Thats all. 

and I'm not a john coltrain fan....the name is from the Dukes of Hazzard.. :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2007, 02:42:26 PM »
I just found it unexcusable to suggest that terrorists COULDN"T have accomplished 911.

Okay.

On 911, there were two fighter jets moving at 1875 mph, on their way to DC< which air controllers determined was the likely target of 77, a full 48 minutes before it hit.  They were minutes away, at that speed.

NORAD (who later was caught lying bigtime about their reaction times) inexplicably re-routed the planes to circle at 400 mph over the Atlantic.  They ran laps until the plane hit the pentagon. Then they came back and flew by the crime scene.   

The terrorists couldn't have done this.

On 9/11, Building #7 was demolished with a 20-second countdown.  THe owner, larry silverstein, claimed it didn't happen and collected 500 mil in insurance.  Terrorists didn't do this either.

Stock traders placed a huge number of 'put' options on those 2 airlines' stock to crash the next day, then never collected these millions due to market being closed and things just too 'hot' as people discovered this discrepency.  None of these stocks were bought by arabs.  Terrrorists didn't buy stock to profit on 911.  someone else did.

I'll stop there.  I never denied 19 guys didn't hijack planes. Howevr, there is evidence that white guys in ties both profited from, and allowed the events of 911 to happen.  Hell, Germany, Israel warned us 6 weeks ahead of time.  Gave us the date, targets, and 5 of the hijackers names.  Gave the intel to bush himself.  We didn't look into it.  You can blame incompetence, but the FBI came to TX on Aug 6 in the middle of the night with the same memo.  Condi admitted she NEVER READ it.  Youre telling me the head of the FBI takes a red-eye, arrives in TX with lights blaring in middle of night with a memo and hands it to you, and you dont read it?  Hmmmm. 

THere are more like this, but I'll stop there.  If you care, youll research it.  If not, so be it.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2007, 02:48:27 PM »
yeah, i read all this and can't argue....but what about the calls made to loved ones by people aboard the hijacked planes, stating what the situation was.....that the planes were hijacked by middle easterners?

everyones is entitled to their opinion...but come on...

seriously, do you have your own explaination of how things went down?  Who was involved?  I'm being serious and not condescending.  I just wanna know what you think REALLY happened if terrorists didn't do 911

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2007, 02:51:45 PM »
AND i seriously doubt a bunch of stocktraders knew prior about 911 with their trades...
if a "bunch" of stock holders new this, one wouldve leaked.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2007, 03:25:12 PM »
AND i seriously doubt a bunch of stocktraders knew prior about 911 with their trades...
if a "bunch" of stock holders new this, one wouldve leaked.
lol... now that's funny...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2007, 04:12:43 PM »
yeah, i read all this and can't argue....but what about the calls made to loved ones by people aboard the hijacked planes, stating what the situation was.....that the planes were hijacked by middle easterners?

everyones is entitled to their opinion...but come on...

seriously, do you have your own explaination of how things went down?  Who was involved?  I'm being serious and not condescending.  I just wanna know what you think REALLY happened if terrorists didn't do 911

You're excluding the possibility that 19 hijackers worked with others.

The top general in pakistan wired 100k to Atta (lead hijacker), 4 days before 9/11.

THe same man had breakfast with Goss (cia chief) and one of the 911 commissioners on the MORNING of 911.

there were 19 hijackers, but it looks like they worked with others.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2007, 08:18:00 PM »

and I'm not a john coltrain fan....the name is from the Dukes of Hazzard.. :)

Ah so.  :)  You should listen.  He's terrific.  In fact, I had Coltrane for Lovers in my office CD player last week.  Simply beautiful music. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2007, 08:22:40 PM »

Dude you will never get banned here for flaming anyone.  :)  You really have to do something crazy like threaten to kill the president or be a twisted sister like the woman currently serving a 30 day (or more) suspension. 

But re this CT nonsense, I don't need to ask myself any questions, because the CT theory makes no sense.  I don't waste my time worrying about that kind of stuff.  Frankly, I think it's bizarre.  Last year I let one of my softball teammates bend my ear for an hour.  You cannot reason with people who believe in this crap.

That said, I do find it entertaining sometimes.