Author Topic: PATRIOTS VS. COLTS, WHO YA GOT????????  (Read 22797 times)

body88

Re: PATRIOTS VS. COLTS, WHO YA GOT????????
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2007, 04:34:10 PM »
Good win for the Pats but it looked more like the Colts did more to lose the game than anything.

Catch a friggen pass jeez.

And Moss looked like such a coward dropping almost every pass over the middle. Go up with two hands.

Bro the pats had almost 200 yards in penalties. Also three very bad calls that led to scores. A pats  int that led to a td for the colts.This does not make sense to me.

If anyone screwed themselves over it was the pats.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2007, 04:34:45 PM »
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. i LOVE THE SPIKE ON THE dOLT LOGO..FUCK EM. How is Brady arrogant...he wins and shuts the hell up. How many Manning comercials did u see during that game?...how many Brady...um NONE, why because its about rings and nothing else.They're averaging 38 yards a game in penalties until they come to the Polian dome.....how many bullshit calls did we see. There was no contact by anybody on the Moss pass Int..nobody.  Now all things being equal they will have to come to Foxboro.
shut it....  Your team is probably still cheating :D

body88

« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2007, 04:35:22 PM »
I could've said the same thing when you guys played the Cowboys.

Suck it up and quit bitching.

Im not bitching. Read the post again. The pats had close to 200 yards in penalties. If anyone shot themselves in the foot it was the pats. The colts played very good.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2007, 04:35:42 PM »
I agree, but those garbage calls led to scores. the pass int call was absolutly insane. I think the colts payed a great game. In the platoffs the pats better show up to play or they will lose.

yeah they led to field goals...(by a freegin EX PATRIOT . cough..gag.. :)  ) They should have been touchdowns. That dropped pass in the end zone by that fill in guy can't remember his name (#11) was pitiful. The Colts defense was the only thing that kept them in this game at all.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2007, 04:36:22 PM »
No way we weren't even allowed to play fair...Polian must have been taking a dump during the fourth quarter   ;D
L

body88

« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2007, 04:36:35 PM »
shut it....  Your team is probably still cheating :D

You know that Mike Shanahan got caught cheating the salery cap and putting more players on the field then he could afford during the Broncos superbowl runs. That is cheating. I believe you they fined two third rounders right?

;)

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2007, 04:36:56 PM »

Bro the pats had almost 200 yards in penalties. Also three very bad calls that led to scores. A pats  int that led to a td for the colts.This does not make sense to me.

If anyone screwed themselves over it was the pats.

It was a good game by both teams. I think you should just enjoy the win rather than complain about crappy calls. There are always crappy calls in any sport. You just have to hope they don't bite you at the end of the game which they didn't.

Pats are 9-0. What's to complain about?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 04, 2007, 04:37:13 PM »
No way we weren't even allowed to play fair...Polian must have been taking a dump during the fourth quarter   ;D
Probably planting bugs now :D

body88

« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2007, 04:38:52 PM »
It was a good game by both teams. I think you should just enjoy the win rather than complain about crappy calls. There are always crappy calls in any sport. You just have to hope they don't bite you at the end of the game which they didn't.

Pats are 9-0. What's to complain about?

I dont know why you are all over me. Ask gtbro. I have alot of respect for the colts. I just made an observation. Im not bitching about it at all. We are here to discuss the game right?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 04, 2007, 04:38:55 PM »
You know that Mike Shanahan got caught cheating the salery cap and putting more players on the field then he could afford during the Broncos superboel runs. That is cheating. I believe you they fined two third rounders right?
no, I don't believe it...  It's all anti-broncos propaganda. :D

body88

« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2007, 04:40:14 PM »
no, I don't believe it...  It's all anti-broncos propaganda. :D

Hahah! Im sure beli is paying the new Camera guy extra to toss the tape if he gets caught  ;)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2007, 04:40:26 PM »
This was a great game. Hell of a battle. We get two superbowls this year!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2007, 04:40:49 PM »

Bro the pats had almost 300 yards in penalties. Also three very bad calls that led to scores.

If you get a gift ( bad pass  interference calls) you should be wise enough to take advantage of it. Indy didn't.

I am very disappointed in them. I don't think either team looked like theirselves..too many dumb mistakes.

P.S. I wonder who Peyton Manning is blaming in the locker room.  :-\ himself or the recievers?

body88

« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2007, 04:41:56 PM »
  If you get a gift ( bad pass  interference calls) you should be wise enough to take advantage of it. Indy didn't.

I am very disappointed in them. I don't think either team looked like theirselves..too many dumb mistakes.

These teams are so evenly matched. Great battle. The colts are a fantastic team.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2007, 04:42:12 PM »
I dont know why you are all over me. Ask gtbro. I have alot of respect for the colts. I just made an observation. Im not bitching about it at all. We are here to discuss the game right?

I'm not trying to pile on you. It just seems like you are giving us excuses for the game even though the Pats won.

It was a fun game and their next game will be even funner watch.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2007, 04:44:26 PM »

P.S. I wonder who Peyton Manning is blaming in the locker room.  :-\ himself or the recievers?

Reggie Wayne dropping that long bomb on third and 2 just killed Indy. That play was the beginning of the end.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2007, 04:44:31 PM »

These teams are so evenly matched. Great battle. The colts are a fantastic team.

What really sucks about all this,is how the league is divided up right now...sucks that the two teams in the SuperBowl aren't always the two best teams. I know that there's no way around it..but still kinda stinks when it works out that way.

body88

« Reply #67 on: November 04, 2007, 04:44:52 PM »
I'm not trying to pile on you. It just seems like you are giving us excuses for the game even though the Pats won.

It was a fun game and their next game will be even funner watch.

Im not making any excuses. The pats won the game. I said they played badly in the first half, which they did. Then I noted despite several questionable calls they overcame and won. How is saying the pats where getting screwed by the refs then overcame to win making excuses? You said the colts handed the game away , and I countered saying the pats had close to 200 yards in penalties while the colts had barley any.

I am discussing the game. Nothing more.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2007, 04:45:37 PM »
Reggie Wayne dropping that long bomb on third and 2 just killed Indy. That play was the beginning of the end.

The guy who filled in for Harrison and dropped one in the endzone at least has an excuse...he never plays...but that pass Wayne dropped was just ridiculous.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2007, 04:46:40 PM »
I countered saying the pats had close to 300 yards in penalties while the colts had barley any.

That's cause they're not cheaters.  >:(

;D jk

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2007, 04:49:00 PM »
Im not making any excuses. The pats won the game. I said they played badly in the first half, which they did. How is saying the pats where getting screwed by the refs then overcame to win making excuses? You said the colts handed the game away , and I countered saying the pats had close to 200 yards in penalties while the colts had barley any.

Maybe they were warranted. Depends on which team you are going for.

body88

« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2007, 04:53:07 PM »
Maybe they were warranted. Depends on which team you are going for.

What do you mean? I was talking about 200 yards in penalties since you said the colts handed the game away. Which does not make sense to me since the colts had little to no penalties and the pats where backing themselves out of chances to score all day long. If anyone handed anything away it was the pats who handed 200 yards to the colts. For every dropped pass by the colts there was a dropped pass by the pats. The pats had several dropped pases that could have led to scores. It is all relative.

As for the ref's calls, I was merely discussing several blatant blown calls which the pats overcame to win. Nothing more nothing less. I am not bitching, I am proud of the pats for getting by those calls to win. Thats all.

I have a lot of respect for the colts.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2007, 04:56:02 PM »
As for the ref's calls, I was merely discussing several blatant blown calls which the pats overcame to win. Nothing more nothing less. I am not bitching, I am proud of the pats for getting by those calls to win. Thats all.

The Colts played a tighter game than the Pats today. That is all. Sometimes it happens that way.

body88

« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2007, 04:58:33 PM »

The Colts played a tighter game than the Pats today. That is all. Sometimes it happens that way.

I agree with you. The colts playing "tight" without many penalties makes my point. I was referring to when you said the colts handed the game away. The pats played sloppy undisciplined football in the first half of this game. If anyone handed anything away it was the pats.

I don't look at it that way though. I think two great teams played, and in the end the pats overcame the Indy defense to win. Thats all.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2007, 05:01:15 PM »
I agree with you. The colts playing "tight" without many penalties makes my point. I was referring to when you said the colts handed the game away. The pats played sloppy undisciplined football in the first half of this game. If anyone handed anything away it was the pats.

I don't look at it that way though. I think two great teams played, and in the end the pats overcame the Indy defense to win. Thats all.

I think the Indy Defense really brought their A game today..BIG TIME. Like you said I think they got tired and then the Pats  went right down their throat....but they were all that kept them in it the first half.

to change the subject...how about the  NFL "PLAY OF THE DAY"  where that guy missed a field goal and the defense caught it and ran it all the way back for a TD...that was great.