Author Topic: answer to question in regards to sustanon  (Read 17837 times)

koho

• Getbig II
Re: answer to question in regards to sustanon
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2007, 06:28:38 PM »
Hey gh15, did you see the new news story reporting that they're figuring they've got 30-40 THOUSAND individual steroid users in the US right now based on all the customer information and credit card receipts they gathered during Operation Raw Deal?  You estimated yourself to know of at least 10,000 users, which you approximated could easily account for the whole fitness industry, which you essentially defined as anyone registered as a user on any bodybuilding or steroid board out there.  Looks like there's even more.  Seriously, if there are 40,000 users in the US right now on steroids then just go ahead and assume that anyone you've ever seen looking like anything has used or is using them. 

Credit Card receipts...yikes...30-40K people couldn't just put the work in and network with the right people in person...I can't believe that many people weren't thinking "hmmm, this might be a bad idea using my credit card" lolol

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2007, 06:43:39 PM »
"After a recent series of raids uncovered illegally produced steroids by the barrel full, ABC News has learned that the alleged underground labs might have had as many as 30,000 to 40,000 customers.

The Drug Enforcement Administration says it has identified those alleged clients of the thriving multi-million-dollar black market industry through e-mails and credit card purchase records obtained during the course of the investigation."

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/FedCrimes/story?id=3802782&page=1

koho

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2007, 06:51:15 PM »
"After a recent series of raids uncovered illegally produced steroids by the barrel full, ABC News has learned that the alleged underground labs might have had as many as 30,000 to 40,000 customers.

The Drug Enforcement Administration says it has identified those alleged clients of the thriving multi-million-dollar black market industry through e-mails and credit card purchase records obtained during the course of the investigation."

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/FedCrimes/story?id=3802782&page=1

F*cking crazy......is it being lazy?....Western Union?? Money Gram??...how the hell can you give your CC and not do the math down the road if shit goes south??.....I hate to be a cock, but damn, you get what you pay for...

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2007, 06:52:46 PM »
F*cking crazy......is it being lazy?....Western Union?? Money Gram??...how the hell can you give your CC and not do the math down the road if shit goes south??.....I hate to be a cock, but damn, you get what you pay for...

Well with 40,000 people doing it I doubt they'll even try doing shit to any of them now. 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2007, 06:53:23 PM »
So you telling me that Dr.Nieschlag,E from University of Munster, Germany, Meikle, W.A from University of Utah Medical School,  Randall, V.A from University of Bradford, United Kingdom etc... thy all wrong.
Post the specific reference. All data I've seen shows that IM testosterone esters like Enanthate peak at around 24-48h.

Edit, this is what the blood levels look like after a single injection so it basically peaks after a day

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2007, 06:54:22 PM »
Post the specific reference. All data I've seen shows that IM testosterone esters like Enanthate peak at around 24-48h.

Anybody that's done it can tell you that. 

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2007, 07:13:31 PM »

17a-methyltestosterone is quickly absorbed and maximal blood levels are obserced 90 to 120 minutes after ingestion. The half-life in blood amounts to approximately 150 minutes (Alkalay et al.1973)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2007, 07:20:44 PM »
17a-methyltestosterone is quickly absorbed and maximal blood levels are obserced 90 to 120 minutes after ingestion. The half-life in blood amounts to approximately 150 minutes (Alkalay et al.1973)
What does this have to do with this thread? That's a completely different AAS hormone! It's NOT testosterone despite the 'testosterone' in the nomenclature. It is also oral. Guys are discussing injectable testosterone esters here.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2007, 07:22:07 PM »
What does this have to do with this thread? That's a completely different AAS hormone! It's NOT testosterone despite the 'testosterone' in the nomenclature. It is also oral. Guys are discussing injectable testosterone esters here.

He can't keep up bro.  I take back everything I ever said about him in the Alex A thread. 

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2007, 07:23:13 PM »

M

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2007, 07:23:49 PM »
M

See, this guy's borderline retarded. 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2007, 07:26:30 PM »
LOL what the hell does he mean by 'M'  :D

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2007, 07:28:44 PM »

My post was 2 to 6 hr dipend on what tip of test (orally, sublingually etc) I was not talking specifically on intramuscular.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2007, 07:29:15 PM »
LOL what the hell does he mean by 'M'  :D

I don't know man, but you're literally running circles around him here. 

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2007, 07:34:08 PM »
My post was 2 to 6 hr dipend on what tip of test (orally, sublingually etc) I was not talking specifically on intramuscular.

Of course the most widely-used testosterone substitution therapy is intramuscular injection of testosterone esters.

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2007, 07:43:21 PM »

I am glad that I am only borderline.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2007, 07:44:31 PM »
gh15,

if trying to eliminate bloat/water weight (i.e. prep mode) what should one use sust or enan? (assuming no other test ester is available)

thanks

the kid is full of shit

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2007, 07:51:47 PM »
I don't know man, but you're literally running circles around him here. 

I was wlking not running.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2007, 07:55:42 PM »
I was wlking not running.

Nah, you're crawling around on all fours, falling down on your head and shit. 

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: November 03, 2007, 08:02:57 PM »
Van Bilderass do you know any updates on Testosterone buciclate,  if yes can you PM to me.
Thanks.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #70 on: November 03, 2007, 08:24:54 PM »
yes 2 ampoles a day whats so wrong with that? how else can you hld 270lb on stage? hell how can you even hold 250lb on stage on less than 2 ampoles a day at a height of 5'9

the guys who compete at 200-220lb can get by using an ampole a day or an ampole every other day if doing nothing but resting and bodybuild,,anything over on stage and it is in the 1.5-4 gram range of testosterone only!

I know people who compete at 200-220 lbs on 4 amps a week.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #71 on: November 03, 2007, 08:43:40 PM »
I know people who compete at 200-220 lbs on 4 amps a week.

And what else, Bigbobs?  4 amps of test and what else?   

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #72 on: November 03, 2007, 08:45:48 PM »
Van Bilderass do you know any updates on Testosterone buciclate,  if yes can you PM to me.
Thanks.

Potential of testosterone buciclate for male contraception: endocrine differences between responders and nonresponders

HM Behre, S Baus, S Kliesch, C Keck, M Simoni and E Nieschlag
Institute of Reproductive Medicine of the University (WHO Collaborating Center for Research in Human Reproduction), Munster, Germany.

Suppression of serum LH and FSH, by testosterone (T) alone or in combination with other agents, has proved to be the most promising approach to male contraception. T enanthate, the only androgen preparation tested in male contraceptive efficacy trials so far, must be injected every week due to its short terminal elimination half-life of 4.5 days and leads to supraphysiological T serum levels. A new T ester synthesized under WHO and NIH auspices, testosterone buciclate (TB), showed a favorable pharmacokinetic profile, with a terminal half- life of 29.5 days when tested in hypogonadal men. Here we describe the results of the first clinical trial with TB for male contraception. After two control examinations, normal healthy male volunteers were given a single im injection of 600 mg TB (group I; n = 4) and 1200 mg TB (group II; n = 8) on day 0. Follow-up examinations were performed every 2 weeks up to week 32. In both groups mean serum T levels remained in the normal physiological range throughout the study course. Serum levels of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) showed a dose- and time- dependent increase, with serum levels slightly above the normal range in group II for several weeks and a maximal concentration of 3.8 +/- 0.5 nmol/L (mean +/- SE) in week 6. No suppression of spermatogenesis to oligozoospermia was observed in group I. However, in group II, spermatogenesis was suppressed to azoospermia in three of eight volunteers in week 10 that persisted up to weeks 14, 20, and 22, respectively. In these three men, LH and FSH were suppressed by TB injections to the respective assay detection limits, whereas in the other five subjects, mean serum levels were only decreased to values near the lower normal limit for LH and FSH, respectively. In addition, throughout the study course, a significant difference in serum sex hormone-binding globulin was detected between the responders (mean values, 21.2-26.4 nmol/L) and nonresponders (mean values, 36.2-46.3 nmol/L). Serum levels of LH as well as total and free T at baseline and after TB injection were lower in the responders than in the nonresponders. Both subgroups showed similar increases in serum LH and FSH after GnRH stimulation. In a newly introduced GnRH antagonist suppression test, serum LH and T were decreased to significantly lower levels in the responders. These results indicate a different hormonal equilibrium and probably different susceptibility to feedback regulation of the responders compared to the nonresponders.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #73 on: November 03, 2007, 08:54:55 PM »
Buciclate and Undecanoate (Nebido): pretty much useless for bodybuilding purposes. If a bodybuilder went to jail for a few months it might have some utility.  :D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #74 on: November 03, 2007, 09:54:40 PM »
Hey gh15, did you see the new news story reporting that they're figuring they've got 30-40 THOUSAND individual steroid users in the US right now based on all the customer information and credit card receipts they gathered during Operation Raw Deal?  You estimated yourself to know of at least 10,000 users, which you approximated could easily account for the whole fitness industry, which you essentially defined as anyone registered as a user on any bodybuilding or steroid board out there.  Looks like there's even more.  Seriously, if there are 40,000 users in the US right now on steroids then just go ahead and assume that anyone you've ever seen looking like anything has used or is using them.  

in usa? 40000 personal users of hormones? nah closer to 4million,, i estimate the number of personal users in usa to be at 1-2 million people deom average housee wives to college guys to college chearleaders to professional athletes to averagwe joe trying to look better to get girls to average police officer in the streets of chicago to gym rats to competetive bodybuilders to people with real stamina problems and medical problems to handicup people,,

your goverment know exactly what its doing,,they know that every day good people using vial of testosterone and those are people that they have no interest in ,,your goverment actually as much as you hate it try to help those good people who spend their little money on chinease garbage,,your goverment closed shops to poision,,posion i wouldnt wish on my enemy to inject ,,,your goverment just try to keep the bad out as much as possible and the bad = undeground chinease garbage "labs" that from the first moment they poped out only brought suffering and scamed people out of their money in addition to making and copoking it next to their steak dinner in dirty places you wouldnt even let a cat eat off those plalces yet you put injected it into your ass...

as i said before you goverment is not after the 38 year old house wife who tried to stay young and pretty and find a new husband so her kids can have good life,,your goverment is not after the guy who didnt have stamina and energy to satisfy his woman and needed little testosterone,,,
your goverment IS after the scambegs criminals that has records from here to china and back and got rich on the back if the american people by doing illegal activities that one of them is selling conmtrolled substances on us grounds,,your goverment could get the personal user at any time they wanted to and be a lot less nice to you but they warned you and sent letters even to people who payed!!! money to the goverment agents!!!! you need to see for yourself how nice they were to you!,,your govemrnet as much as you dont seem to believe it is for you and by people like you,,its the suppliers of this garbage chinease crap that dont care for the life of people and only care about quick huge 100k a month profit with tax invation out of controlled substance that your goverment aiming at and nailed
fallen angel