Author Topic: Is there a bigger loser then pandaemonium?  (Read 15168 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Is there a bigger loser then pandaemonium?
« on: November 04, 2007, 11:39:40 AM »
Lets start off with googling my handle......hahahaha.... ....what loser googles someone's handle.  How far must I have been in this guy's head, to make him want to google my handle,  knowing that thousands of different people could have used the same handle.  He then went through over two years of my post history, trying to find something he could use on me.  Lastly, he's quick to judge others, meanwhile he's too scared to post a pic of his own.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: Is there a bigger loser then pandaemonium?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2007, 02:40:12 PM »
Lets start off with googling my handle......hahahaha.... ....what loser googles someone's handle.  How far must I have been in this guy's head, to make him want to google my handle,  knowing that thousands of different people could have used the same handle.  He then went through over two years of my post history, trying to find something he could use on me.  Lastly, he's quick to judge others, meanwhile he's too scared to post a pic of his own.

I must have really, really hurt your feelings for you to be starting thread after thread about me. :-\

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2007, 03:31:27 PM »
I must have really, really hurt your feelings for you to be starting thread after thread about me. :-\

Damn bro, you really must have reconfigured plumptard's internal wiring while residing in his head.  This poor bastard is obsessed.  Rumo has it his kids haven't eaten in a week cause he's never left the computer and all he mutters is "pandemonium"

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2007, 03:40:55 PM »
Damn bro, you really must have reconfigured plumptard's internal wiring while residing in his head.  This poor bastard is obsessed.  Rumo has it his kids haven't eaten in a week cause he's never left the computer and all he mutters is "pandemonium"

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!  I bet he mumbles all of our names when he massages his moobs and tries to milk them.  What a disgusting, filthy pedo slob.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2007, 03:46:53 PM »
Coming form the one who was having convulsions when I wasn't posting.........

Alex23

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2007, 06:26:34 PM »
THAN.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2007, 06:31:26 PM »
THAN.
;D We've all tried, basic vocabulary isn't in his mental range.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2007, 06:41:34 PM »
;D We've all tried, basic vocabulary isn't in his mental range.

haha chaos, are you suggesting that plumptard doesn't have the mental capacity to pass an immigrant's english as a second language class even though he was born and raised in North America?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2007, 06:46:41 PM »
haha chaos, are you suggesting that plumptard doesn't have the mental capacity to pass an immigrant's english as a second language class even though he was born and raised in North America?
I'm just saying if he was on the show "Smarter than a fifth grader" he would fail and fifth graders all over the world would ridicule him and his humongous tits.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2007, 06:49:44 PM »
I'm just saying if he was on the show "Smarter than a fifth grader" he would fail and fifth graders all over the world would ridicule him and his humongous tits.

Well... gee chaos, I certainly hope not as you and I both know that plumptard and fifth graders in the same immediate area means sexual gratification for one and a lifetime of disturbing memories and trauma for the other.  What a sick bastard that guy is.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2007, 06:54:47 PM »
Well... gee chaos, I certainly hope not as you and I both know that plumptard and fifth graders in the same immediate area means sexual gratification for one and a lifetime of disturbing memories and trauma for the other.  What a sick bastard that guy is.
AHAHAHA Are you saying the only way he would be allowed on that show is if he was in handcuffs?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2007, 06:56:56 PM »
AHAHAHA Are you saying the only way he would be allowed on that show is if he was in handcuffs?

hahahaha they'd have to wheel him in like Hannibal Lector at the airport hangar !!  straight jacket, mask, and everything !!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2007, 07:36:40 PM »
Coming form the one who was having convulsions when I wasn't posting.........

See, this is what we've all been talking about.  If you're gonna spam every thread with your bullshit, at least make some sense and try to be entertaining.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2007, 07:53:15 PM »
See, this is what we've all been talking about.  If you're gonna spam every thread with your bullshit, at least make some sense and try to be entertaining.

I don't even think pumphard has ever made a post that has even remotely made me chuckle.  Brutal lack of sense of humor = moron

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2007, 07:57:12 PM »
I don't even think pumphard has ever made a post that has even remotely made me chuckle.  Brutal lack of sense of humor = moron

Yeah I'm the same way.  He comes across as a complete idiot.  I don't think it's an act, either.  He's just some lame 400 lb guy with no life who never accomplished anything in life and is trying to make something out of himself online.  Honestly I feel pity for him more than anything else.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2007, 07:58:47 PM »
THAN.

Dude, this has been done about a thousand times... You can just give it up now.

What I want to know is why after his handle was found out... all of his pedo posts were deleted?

I mean, If someone were to google my name and found it on some pedo site, I would just say, look guys, it wasn't me and the IP from where it was posted would prove that.

I certainly don't think the posts would just "disappear"... instantly... like someone wanted it all to just "go away".

That really doesn't sit right with me.

Yeah I'm the same way.  He comes across as a complete idiot.  I don't think it's an act, either.  He's just some lame 400 lb guy with no life who never accomplished anything in life and is trying to make something out of himself online.  Honestly I feel pity for him more than anything else.

Really? If he really is a pedo... my first and only feeling is disgust.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2007, 08:19:00 PM »
What I want to know is why after his handle was found out... all of his pedo posts were deleted?

I mean, If someone were to google my name and found it on some pedo site, I would just say, look guys, it wasn't me and the IP from where it was posted would prove that.

I certainly don't think the posts would just "disappear"... instantly... like someone wanted it all to just "go away".

That really doesn't sit right with me.

That's what I kept calling plumptard on: how can those four posts on that account magically disappear within minutes of him getting outed?  Instead of explaining how that could happen, plumphard calls ME the pedo for googling his screen name ::)  He's a sick fucking bastard.  People like him should be shot.

Alex23

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2007, 10:30:01 PM »
Everytime I hear that "Pumphard" username I can't help myself and feel funny... it's the first thing my regular chick say when I pull her panties down and she grabs my cock to align it...  ???  ???  ???

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2007, 12:22:35 AM »
PANDEMONIUM IS NOTHING MORE THAN A TURD SMUGGLER PUMPHARD WE OWN HIM!!!!
i

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2007, 05:02:52 AM »
If they ever come up with a show, poorer then a fifth grader, I'll add your name.............

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2007, 05:05:47 AM »
Everytime I hear that "Pumphard" username I can't help myself and feel funny... it's the first thing my regular chick say when I pull her panties down and she grabs my cock to align it...  ???  ???  ???

whether its chicks or weights, you always "pumphard".......hahahah........un less your havenbull, then it's pandaemonium or bitchfury.........

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2007, 06:01:48 AM »
That's what I kept calling plumptard on: how can those four posts on that account magically disappear within minutes of him getting outed?  Instead of explaining how that could happen, plumphard calls ME the pedo for googling his screen name ::)  He's a sick fucking bastard.  People like him should be shot.
Don't you notice that your little bullshit of accusing people they are pedos is getting a little drawn out.  The only ones following you around are the same dummies I lured over to the "V".  Ever notice that the respected guys of the Y, don't go along with your little punk games, guys like SS, Alex, and mos break balls with the best of them, but you hardly ever hear them talk about sick shit, or throw insults towards peoples families. That's why
I always say guys like you, havenbull, and chaos are fuck all, and nothing but punks, cause serious guys just don't talk like that. So, you guys stick to playing your games on the internet, and the boards where its safe.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2007, 06:08:43 AM »
Nice meltdown you fat pedophile. Enlighten us, if it wasn't your account, why were the posts on it deleted within 10 minutes of Pandaemonium pointing it out? And if it wasn't your account, you wouldn't get so defensive and done something like spend the last month crying about it for 12 hours a day on here.

PEDOPHILE!!!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2007, 06:17:22 AM »
Nice meltdown you fat pedophile. Enlighten us, if it wasn't your account, why were the posts on it deleted within 10 minutes of Pandaemonium pointing it out? And if it wasn't your account, you wouldn't get so defensive and done something like spend the last month crying about it for 12 hours a day on here.

PEDOPHILE!!!!!!
look who pops up, the dorm dweller who has a hard time understanding someone making money......hahaha......d on't worry kid, I''ll find you a nice 9 to 5 job when you're done with school

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2007, 06:20:00 AM »
look who pops up, the dorm dweller who has a hard time understanding someone making money......hahaha......d on't worry kid, I''ll find you a nice 9 to 5 job when you're done with school

Sorry that I have trouble believing someone makes more money than 99% of i-bankers and hedge fund managers when they're working 70-90 hour weeks and you're posting on Getbig for 10-12 hours a day arguing with people.  ;D