Author Topic: Not symmetrical anymore after an accident..  (Read 2468 times)

JCL

• Getbig III
Not symmetrical anymore after an accident..
« on: November 04, 2007, 04:20:15 PM »
I had a motorcycle accident about a year ago..my bone structure seems off. ive been to doctors and they dont see anything wrong..i didnt break my collar bone or anything, but my shoulder is pressed in and down...and now my right chest/shoulder/trap/lat is not symmetrical anymore...i hate it..as im very vane...any idea what this could be?

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: Not symmetrical anymore after an accident..
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 11:02:38 AM »
Same problem.  Bump for interest.

Can this be built up with unilateral training?
Squishy face retard

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 11:24:42 PM »
chiropractor? they can do a lot of fuckedu p shit like that. for a while one of my shoulders was higher than the toehr iunno i think i smoked it playin football. but yeah that straightened it out. of course my back mysteriosuly started hurting, and only felt better if i kept goin back. so finally i said fuck that asshole and never went back and my back felt fine after a couple weeks. Chiropractors can be good, but they can also be crooks.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 11:28:46 PM »
post pics to help us see what can be done.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2007, 08:52:07 PM »
I broken my left clavicle in a car accident. it still hasnt healed right yet. I dont wear the figure of eight splint that much. At least your alive.

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2008, 03:59:30 PM »
chiropractor? they can do a lot of fuckedu p shit like that. for a while one of my shoulders was higher than the toehr iunno i think i smoked it playin football. but yeah that straightened it out. of course my back mysteriosuly started hurting, and only felt better if i kept goin back. so finally i said fuck that asshole and never went back and my back felt fine after a couple weeks. Chiropractors can be good, but they can also be crooks.

I might try a chiropractor, im back to training, and this shoulder is driving me nuts, it feels like its pushed in, not the same as it use to be and theres a constant slight pressure there...drives me nuts. im always readjusting my shoulder, like 1000000 times a day. gay.