Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 28, 2014, 10:46:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Not symmetrical anymore after an accident..  (Read 1252 times)
JCL
Getbig II

« on: November 04, 2007, 05:20:15 PM »

I had a motorcycle accident about a year ago..my bone structure seems off. ive been to doctors and they dont see anything wrong..i didnt break my collar bone or anything, but my shoulder is pressed in and down...and now my right chest/shoulder/trap/lat is not symmetrical anymore...i hate it..as im very vane...any idea what this could be?
Report to moderator   Logged
Cap
Getbig V

Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 12:02:38 PM »

Same problem.  Bump for interest.

Can this be built up with unilateral training?

Squishy face retard
Beener
Getbig IV

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2007, 12:24:42 AM »

chiropractor? they can do a lot of fuckedu p shit like that. for a while one of my shoulders was higher than the toehr iunno i think i smoked it playin football. but yeah that straightened it out. of course my back mysteriosuly started hurting, and only felt better if i kept goin back. so finally i said fuck that asshole and never went back and my back felt fine after a couple weeks. Chiropractors can be good, but they can also be crooks.
GoneAway
Getbig V

Thankyou, GetBig. Time to move on at 5000.

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2007, 12:28:46 AM »

post pics to help us see what can be done.
JediKnight
Getbig IV

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2007, 09:52:07 PM »

I broken my left clavicle in a car accident. it still hasnt healed right yet. I dont wear the figure of eight splint that much. At least your alive.
JCL
Getbig II

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2008, 04:59:30 PM »

chiropractor? they can do a lot of fuckedu p shit like that. for a while one of my shoulders was higher than the toehr iunno i think i smoked it playin football. but yeah that straightened it out. of course my back mysteriosuly started hurting, and only felt better if i kept goin back. so finally i said fuck that asshole and never went back and my back felt fine after a couple weeks. Chiropractors can be good, but they can also be crooks.

I might try a chiropractor, im back to training, and this shoulder is driving me nuts, it feels like its pushed in, not the same as it use to be and theres a constant slight pressure there...drives me nuts. im always readjusting my shoulder, like 1000000 times a day. gay.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!