Author Topic: Paintball... or something else?  (Read 5323 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Paintball... or something else?
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2007, 09:49:46 AM »
Almost as bad as a vacation thread

not my fault youve never been anywhere and you're not going anywhere.
of course that thread got nothing to offer you. stick with what you know - paintball.
Z

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2007, 10:08:39 AM »
not my fault youve never been anywhere and you're not going anywhere.
of course that thread got nothing to offer you. stick with what you know - paintball.

There is one thing for certain here. If you post, Bluto will reply. Even if it's the above nonsense that ignores the fact that I was just pointing out that they are both non BBing related. But hey, at least I know i'm on Bluto's reply-worthy list ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2007, 10:11:08 AM »
There is one thing for certain here. If you post, Bluto will reply. Even if it's the above nonsense that ignores the fact that I was just pointing out that they are both non BBing related. But hey, at least I know i'm on Bluto's reply-worthy list ;D

of course theyre non bb related this is the y board

Z

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2007, 11:32:49 AM »
Go-karts are funnier.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2007, 11:35:48 AM »
Go-karts are funnier.

Also a lot of fun... I like the slick tracks that let you drift around turns and stuff... Good times.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2007, 01:58:33 PM »
of course theyre non bb related this is the y board

Right. So why is talking about your vacation plans okay but paintball is a no-no?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2007, 02:17:25 PM »
Right. So why is talking about your vacation plans okay but paintball is a no-no?

because one is for grown ups and players, the other is for nerds and kids

this is the players club, no?i is that your idea for a player - married man, no sex with others than wife, paintball and go-carts?

jesus...
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2007, 02:18:49 PM »

this is the players club, no?i is that your idea for a player - married man, no sex with others than wife, paintball and go-carts?

jesus...

Seriously. How can anyone call themselves a player when they take offense to insults, log 15 hours a day online and are too insecure to post a pic? You're more of a wannabe.  ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2007, 02:23:26 PM »
Seriously. How can anyone call themselves a player when they take offense to insults, log 15 hours a day online and are too insecure to post a pic? You're more of a wannabe.  ;D

well i let the ladies decide that, everyone knows im the ladies choice here on getbig!

Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2007, 02:26:24 PM »
Interesting. Most women I've met aren't too keen on entering a relationship with a dork that spends 90% of his waking hours posting on a forum, BlutoSB. Maybe that's why you had to find a wife on an internet chat room? 

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2007, 02:28:09 PM »
Interesting. Most women I've met aren't too keen on entering a relationship with a dork that spends 90% of his waking hours posting on a forum, BlutoSB. Maybe that's why you had to find a wife on an internet chat room? 

"most women I've met"

haha, good one!
Z

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2007, 02:28:41 PM »

jesus...

This statement is proof positive that you've never been within 15 feet of a woman... at least not since your mom squeezed you out.

Chicks like guys who do guy stuff... See... we're men... we do man things. Paintballing, go-carts... fun things... women like guys who have fun.

They do not consider sitting on your computer and posting on getbig.com "fun".

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2007, 02:29:37 PM »
"most women I've met"

haha, good one!

Well, I'm sure you can find a nice girl who plays video games, wears 4" thick glasses and has a massive case of crotch rot to sit beside you while you both fire away furiously on your dells.  ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2007, 02:30:04 PM »
This statement is proof positive that you've never been within 15 feet of a woman... at least not since your mom squeezed you out.

Chicks like guys who do guy stuff... See... we're men... we do man things. Paintballing, go-carts... fun things... women like guys who have fun.

They do not consider sitting on your computer and posting on getbig.com "fun".

hahaha

so with that logic, guys at a star trek convention would be VERY popular with the girls eh?

thanks for the laugh! please post more!
Z

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2007, 02:31:31 PM »
hahaha

so with that logic, guys at a star trek convention would be VERY popular with the girls eh?

thanks for the laugh! please post more!

They ARE very popular with girls... GEEK girls.

There are tons of geeky girls that those guys get... They aren't my kind of girls, and I've never been to a star trek convention, but those guys get the kind of girls that would go for them.

You keep showing how little you know about women.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2007, 02:34:23 PM »
They ARE very popular with girls... GEEK girls.

There are tons of geeky girls that those guys get... They aren't my kind of girls, and I've never been to a star trek convention, but those guys get the kind of girls that would go for them.

You keep showing how little you know about women.

so basically youre saying any guy get women as long as he's having fun? what are you a retard? please let me know before we go back and forth for another 10 pages

we're talking about guys being PLAYERS you schmuck, not about star trek geeks getting together with some girl every 4 years
Z

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2007, 02:38:05 PM »
so basically youre saying any guy get women as long as he's having fun? what are you a retard? please let me know before we go back and forth for another 10 pages

we're talking about guys being PLAYERS you schmuck, not about star trek geeks getting together with some girl every 4 years

Actually no... we're talking about paintball and other hobbies.

You keep talking about being a player, which is sign numero uno that you most certainly are not one.

And yes... guys who have fun get all the girls they want.

You see... there's a difference between not taking shit from women and calling them on their shit and just being a douchebag... Women want guys who have fun... because they're easy going and fun to be around.

If you don't know this... well, that's why you have so much time to post on getbig.

I don't have to talk myself up to other people to know how many bitches I have on speed dial.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2007, 02:40:27 PM »
Actually no... we're talking about paintball and other hobbies.

You keep talking about being a player, which is sign numero uno that you most certainly are not one.

And yes... guys who have fun get all the girls they want.

You see... there's a difference between not taking shit from women and calling them on their shit and just being a douchebag... Women want guys who have fun... because they're easy going and fun to be around.

If you don't know this... well, that's why you have so much time to post on getbig.

I don't have to talk myself up to other people to know how many bitches I have on speed dial.

actually YES since this is the players club and you come in in the middle of the discussion about go carts vs vacations that i had with groink

guys that have fun get all the girls they want? sure they do  ::)

you're quickly turning into one of the dumbest posters on here, and thats saying something because competition is fierce for that on the y!  ;D
Z

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2007, 02:43:47 PM »
actually YES since this is the players club and you come in in the middle of the discussion about go carts vs vacations that i had with groink

guys that have fun get all the girls they want? sure they do  ::)

you're quickly turning into one of the dumbest posters on here, and thats saying something because competition is fierce for that on the y!  ;D

You interrupted the thread about paintball and hobbies.

Fun guys do get all the women they want... the fact you have no women, well, that pretty much proves it.

Don't worry Bluto... no one will ever be able to take your spot as HDPIC (Head Dumbass Poster in Charge), so your title is safe.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2007, 02:45:34 PM »
You interrupted the thread about paintball and hobbies.

Fun guys do get all the women they want... the fact you have no women, well, that pretty much proves it.

Don't worry Bluto... no one will ever be able to take your spot as HDPIC (Head Dumbass Poster in Charge), so your title is safe.

So it's "fun" guys now, not guys having fun? why dont you make up your mind retard?

Z

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2007, 02:47:30 PM »
So it's "fun" guys now, not guys having fun? why dont you make up your mind retard?

A fun guy is a guy "having fun"... They are synonymous.

Why don't you learn some common English skills?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2007, 02:52:27 PM »
A fun guy is a guy "having fun"... They are synonymous.

Why don't you learn some common English skills?

whatever. still doesnt make any sense.

with your logic, a guy watching comedy channel while eating nachos will get any girl he wants as soon as he turns the tv off.

you either are a total idiot, or you fucked up and put your foot in your mouth but rather keep going than admit it. in both cases you lose no matter what
Z

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2007, 02:54:44 PM »
whatever. still doesnt make any sense.

with your logic, a guy watching comedy channel while eating nachos will get any girl he wants as soon as he turns the tv off.

you either are a total idiot, or you fucked up and put your foot in your mouth but rather keep going than admit it. in both cases you lose no matter what

If you put watching comedy central and eating chips in the same vein of having fun as getting out and socializing, it's you who are the total idiot bluballz.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2007, 03:00:58 PM »
If you put watching comedy central and eating chips in the same vein of having fun as getting out and socializing, it's you who are the total idiot bluballz.

you change the rules as you go by huh? a minute ago it was "a guy having fun" period. now it's "getting out and socializing"

and a guy having fun, and a fun guy aint the same.

a guy having fun can do pretty much anything as long as he's having fun and enjoying himself, eve if its by himself.

a fun guy tho, is someone that's fun to be with, someone who brings the fun.

Z

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2007, 03:07:11 PM »
you change the rules as you go by huh? a minute ago it was "a guy having fun" period. now it's "getting out and socializing"

and a guy having fun, and a fun guy aint the same.

a guy having fun can do pretty much anything as long as he's having fun and enjoying himself, eve if its by himself.

a fun guy tho, is someone that's fun to be with, someone who brings the fun.

Which you know all about it seems.

You know, sitting around and nitpicking things like the difference between a fun guy and a guy having fun, and making it your life's mission to "own" people because of their statements is why you will continue to be alone and posting on getbig.com 15 hours a day.