Author Topic: Karma and the Partriots- Is character in sports a dead issue?  (Read 3911 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: Karma and the Partriots- Is character in sports a dead issue?
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2007, 09:58:06 AM »
Karma,shmarma,their just a damn good football team.everybody loves the underdog.now ther on top so alot of people go against em.me personally I hope they only lose 2 games this year,both against the Giants ;)

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2007, 01:13:18 PM »
Well if we didn't have so many shitty calls last year, the Pats would have won SB number 4.  ;D

Not only that, but to beat the Colts with almost 200 yards of penalty's against them is no minor feat either.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2007, 01:15:24 PM »
Not only that, but to beat the Colts with almost 200 yards of penalty's against them is no minor feat either.

bla bla bla bla bla ba  :)

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2007, 01:32:52 PM »

bla bla bla bla bla ba  :)

Is that the best you can come up with?  They beat the defending superbown champions.  In their home stadium, favored, no less.  Lets just face facts.  We have the best franchises in sports today.  The world champion Red Sox and wait till the big 3 start hitting for the Celtics.  It's good to be KING. ;D
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2007, 01:53:00 PM »
Doesn't New England even have a great soccer team?? Lucky asses....GO BLUE
D

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2007, 02:47:59 PM »
Is that the best you can come up with?  They beat the defending superbown champions.  In their home stadium, favored, no less.  Lets just face facts.  We have the best franchises in sports today.  The world champion Red Sox and wait till the big 3 start hitting for the Celtics.  It's good to be KING. ;D

The Colts let them win. It's all strategery.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2007, 03:03:09 PM »
Yeah they want to chance coming up to NE in 42 feet of snow..hasn't worked out so well for u guys has it ;D. When exactly did the Pats become the bad guys....was it before or after they won 2 SB's in a row. They're the model franchise right now, and despite what any anti-fan says, alot of teams pattern or try to pattern their approach to FA's, character and the cap. They have one of the most popular and powerful owners..in a sense they are a juggernaut that lesser teams won' be able to stop...so just mail the rings to foxboro now because.....ow wait didn't Marcus Pollard say that crap in 03.  ;D
L

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2007, 03:13:43 PM »
  Man...I remember when I was a kid and the Colts first came to Indy. They talked about getting them or the Saints I think..They stunk up Indianapolis for yeeaarrrss. man did they suck. I am a very loyal fan...as long as they are winning a bunch ;D. When they sucked I rooted for the STEELERS.

Same goes for the Pacers...

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2007, 03:16:35 PM »
Yeah they want to chance coming up to NE in 42 feet of snow..hasn't worked out so well for u guys has it ;D. When exactly did the Pats become the bad guys....was it before or after they won 2 SB's in a row. They're the model franchise right now, and despite what any anti-fan says, alot of teams pattern or try to pattern their approach to FA's, character and the cap. They have one of the most popular and powerful owners..in a sense they are a juggernaut that lesser teams won' be able to stop...so just mail the rings to foxboro now because.....ow wait didn't Marcus Pollard say that crap in 03.  ;D

That's the plan...to go there and run up the score on em at home.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2007, 03:04:22 PM »

If they go 16-0, they will lose in the playoffs.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2007, 03:04:03 PM »
  They won't go 16-0. I mean they certainly have the ability, but I think they will rest their starters toward playoff time. Just my opinion.