Author Topic: Pats-Bills Game Now In Prime Time  (Read 3038 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: Pats-Bills Game Now In Prime Time
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2007, 01:05:55 PM »

i give you 100:1 odds that will NEVER happen.  Actually 1000:1

There looking at playing 2 home games a year in Toronto because the Bills need the revenue it would bring in.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2007, 01:13:31 PM »
yes, i know that....

but playing in Toronto doesn't mean the team is moving there.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2007, 01:32:52 PM »
yes, i know that....

but playing in Toronto doesn't mean the team is moving there.

I know,I'm just screwing around ;D

body88

« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2007, 03:42:00 PM »
I still say BOTH Schobel and Lynch will be playing

as for Brady......the radio stations around here have said they are gonna pool money together for the BILL that takes out Brady (to pay the NFL fine)....crazy, right?

well hopefully the Bills come out the same way they against the Cowboys on that Monday night.  I actually see this as a close game. 

IMO i like Edwards way better than Losman, and thats why i think Losman is starting....bc the reality is that the BIlls lose, Losman will get flamed for it, paving the way for Edwards as starter. 

I think junk like that is bush leauge. To admit the only way you have a chance to win is to take out the other teams qb with a hit is not so confident. That said I know the bills players are better then that , and I look forward to a competative injury free game.

Did he believe it was a dirty hit at the time?“ No, I did not,” he said. “I didn’t care if it was or not.” - J.P Losmen.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2007, 10:29:47 AM »
Bills won't do anything dirty, with Dick jauron as HC.  I don't think Lynch is gonna play.  So if we had the smallest outside chance to some how beat the pats, i think it just went out the door.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2007, 10:34:54 AM »
yeah...it's friday now and Jauron is still not optimistic at all about Lynch...sucks bad as he is a def threat to any defense in the league

that being said, the Bills are a resiliant bunch.  Most of the players right now starting are second and third stringers.

I think this game will be closer than most forecast

body88

« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2007, 11:16:36 AM »
Bills won't do anything dirty, with Dick jauron as HC.  I don't think Lynch is gonna play.  So if we had the smallest outside chance to some how beat the pats, i think it just went out the door.

The bills have a chance The bills should be  7 - 2 . Dick J is a great coach , the coach of the year in my book. The bills are getting some guys back that where out due to injury. Well coached, physical and fast.

Anyone who says the bills are not a good club simply does not watch football. This is coming from a die hard pats fan.

You guys are going to play a competative game.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2007, 12:20:38 PM »
really sucks Lynch is out this game.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2007, 12:40:54 PM »
totally.  dudes a beast to say the least.  this really will be a-trains time to shine...and the other back too

i see losman getting pulled in this game

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
  • 1687 confirmed kills and counting
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2007, 02:30:08 PM »
Go Bills.  They have no chance, but Go Bills (from a former Western New Yorker).

thisiskeith12

« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2007, 01:08:53 AM »
They said 58 people were arrested at the Dallas Monday night game, I will bet there will be much more than that this Sunday night.