Author Topic: QUESTION FOR SOME OF YOU YEAR ROUND JUICERS????  (Read 5751 times)

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
Re: QUESTION FOR SOME OF YOU YEAR ROUND JUICERS????
« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2007, 06:17:54 PM »
That's it dead nuts. I had a guy go through at the airport in front of me with this fancy belt buckle on, they confiscated it saying that it could have been used a weapon. Here is my problem with this:

1) Poor guy didn't understand the security guard as he spoke half pakistanian and not sure what the rest was, suppose broken English.
2) He must have been 90 LBS soakin wet with bricks in his pockets.
3) It was a round belt buckle, no sharp edges.
4) The guy before him was a sheik or seek, not sure which is right. He had a turbin on his head and a dagger around his waste...the dagger was ok because it was religious....

Now that my friends is a joke.

Discriminating the Bull Riding Cowboys of the world again. They were the real ones responsible for 9-11 ya know...those damn belt buckles will take down any airliner!

I obviously know that bringing gear on the plane is not smart and would never do it. However, if we can go to these countries and buy it up, how the heck are we supposed to get it back?? There in lies the delima....

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2007, 07:13:26 PM »
Discriminating the Bull Riding Cowboys of the world again. They were the real ones responsible for 9-11 ya know...those damn belt buckles will take down any airliner!

I obviously know that bringing gear on the plane is not smart and would never do it. However, if we can go to these countries and buy it up, how the heck are we supposed to get it back?? There in lies the delima....

Will do what most pro's do now a day's just stick it in there guts....and tell them it's a beer gut.

Better yet buy a monkey or parrot while your down there and stick it up there ass on the way back.

Honestly I really don't know, but lord knows I wish there was a way, cause sources are starting to run a little slim.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2007, 07:16:47 PM »
Will do what most pro's do now a day's just stick it in there guts....and tell them it's a beer gut.

Better yet buy a monkey or parrot while your down there and stick it up there ass on the way back.

Honestly I really don't know, but lord knows I wish there was a way, cause sources are starting to run a little slim.

LOL!!! Monkey Ass Gear...hottest stuff on the market.

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2007, 07:27:28 PM »
LOL!!! Monkey Ass Gear...hottest stuff on the market.

Never know bro it just might be the way of the future. Or maybe a seeing eye dog, then if the drug dog detects it....you can claim that's just what dog's do, sniff each others ass.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2007, 05:06:20 AM »
Coke smugglers have used horses to cary internal.
Way more profit margine there. They can afford to ship race horses from S America.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2007, 09:54:55 AM »
I'm going to use an analogy here that I think may put it in perspective.  I hope there are alot of car nuts here.

You work your ass off for years and year just to get that (insert exotic car here).  You finally get your Porsche and although your previous car was fast, it just didn't have that look or performance of the Porsche.  A Porsche is engineered.  In your opinion, Dudes wanna be you and chicks want you while you drive that car.  You drive the piss out of it for a few years and enjoy it like it was nobody's business.  This was your dream after all.  Slowly but surely you'll get bored with the car.  You have two options.  One, buy a newer, faster one (up the dose) or two, because of changing priorities in life, buy a mini van (get off crank).

Since we're discussing going clean, you've picked the mini van.  Do you ever think about back in the day while driving the van past the young dude in the Porsche with the pretty blonde?  Hell yeah!  Probably even lust for the thrill again but you've been there and done that.  Life changes and so do your priorities.  Addiction is state of mind.  So long as you have a grip on what is important in your life you'll always be fine.

Hope I didn't offend any natty's with the mini van comment.  I'm sure there are alot of natty's out there who are probably closer to Supra's, or RX7's or mustangs... but let's be honest.... no such thing as a natty Ferrari, Porsche or Lamborghini.  There is a look (and a stigma) that accompany these rides that no other vehicle has.

In a nutshell your answer is no.

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2007, 04:32:33 PM »
The problem is that your question is loaded with a prejudgement and an erroneous assumption.
The assumption being the ridiculously (not you) naive notion that one can achieve the same results without juice, but that it will take longer. I've been working out for 30 years and only the last 10 have been with assistance. I can assure you that no one will ever achieve the same results in a longer period of time naturally. Your hormone profile diminishes as you age and that by itself will not allow it.
The prejudgement was that anyone who juices year round is phychologically addicted. That may be true for some, but for others gaining 75 pounds of muscle over a number of years is like being able to save a million dollars. You don't save a million dollars over the years just to turn around and give it away to prove that you are psychologically or morally strong enough to live poor again. You don't invest all of that hard work for nothing. That is just sheer stupidity.
nicely said

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 12, 2007, 11:28:31 AM »
The problem is that your question is loaded with a prejudgement and an erroneous assumption.
The assumption being the ridiculously (not you) naive notion that one can achieve the same results without juice, but that it will take longer. I've been working out for 30 years and only the last 10 have been with assistance. I can assure you that no one will ever achieve the same results in a longer period of time naturally. Your hormone profile diminishes as you age and that by itself will not allow it.
The prejudgement was that anyone who juices year round is phychologically addicted. That may be true for some, but for others gaining 75 pounds of muscle over a number of years is like being able to save a million dollars. You don't save a million dollars over the years just to turn around and give it away to prove that you are psychologically or morally strong enough to live poor again. You don't invest all of that hard work for nothing. That is just sheer stupidity.

So you have to use the juice cause your body can't hack it on its own, correct?

DragonRider

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2007, 02:38:10 PM »

That's a little simplistic and here is where the supposed cheating comes in. Everyone knows about genetic potential , but I suppose some of us believe we should walk around our entire life hindered by it.
Try looking at it from this perspective. You have 2 beginning bodybuilder want to be's with approximately 15 inch arms. One of them has been reading all of the routines in the muscle mags and starts working out using a basic routine from what he has been reading and 6 months later his arms measure 15 and a half inches. The other one doesn't know crap about lifting and his idea of a workout is doing dumbell curls (nothing else) in his bedroom 3 times a week, but after 6 months of working out, his arms measure 16 and a half inches.
What have we just discovered? Even though the second guy doesn't know anything about lifting weights, he obviously had better genetics to build muscle than the first guy. Testosterone (natural levels) in men can vary from 300 to 1000 nanograms per deciliter of blood, or 220 to 880 depending on whose scale you are using. Additionally, if we could disect two peoples muscles, 1cc from one man may have 200 cells for growth while the second may only have 150. The greater number of cells you have, the bigger your muscles can get. Then you also have to consider fast twith to slow twitch ratios.
The point being here, that in this case adding steroids to the mix for bodybuilder number one only makes him equal to bodybuilder number two. It isn't giving him an unfair advantage. Life has already done that through genetics. Steroids only make this an even playing field for him.
Your statement "your body can't hack it on its own" once again makes a judgement that the first man is sub par. That there is something wrong with him. There is nothing wrong with him. He just was not born with the genetic potential of the second guy. We know about genetic differences and genetic potential, but we still don't acknowledge that it is real. The same genetic potential can be apllied to intelligence and learning. Why is Bill Gates smart enough to have developed computer software, but you or I or our best friends didn't. Are we sub par? Our brains "can't hack it on it's own"?
NO. It's just all part of being different as human beings.
In the case of muscle building, we already have something that levels the playing field. In the case of intelligence, science is developing nootropics to increase our memory and intelligence. If they ever perfect them, will we be considered cheating if we use them to breeze through college the way some of our classmates did. Everyone remembers someone back in school who just seemed to show up at school and absorb knowledge without ever studying. 

So let's apply the original question another way.

If you were using nootropics to make learning in school a breeze, would you quit just to show you are psychologically strong enough to do it?

Does anyone else the the judgement built into this type of question?

Okay, I've said all of that to say this. If I have found a substance that helps me to be EQUAL with those who were born with better genetics than I, is there a reason I should quit using them?

I mean a good reason. Other than the fact that some very short sighted people might judge me as being psychologically addicted or think I'm cheating because this comes naturally to them.

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: November 12, 2007, 02:58:30 PM »

So let's apply the original question another way.

If you were using nootropics to make learning in school a breeze, would you quit just to show you are psychologically strong enough to do it?

Does anyone else the the judgement built into this type of question?

Okay, I've said all of that to say this. If I have found a substance that helps me to be EQUAL with those who were born with better genetics than I, is there a reason I should quit using them?

I mean a good reason. Other than the fact that some very short sighted people might judge me as being psychologically addicted or think I'm cheating because this comes naturally to them.

Very well said I believe that there are a few on here that conquor with you on what you said...I included.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2007, 09:58:47 PM »

That's a retarded way of thinking.. it's like saying, I'll take the bicycle on a 10km ride to work every morning, instead of jumping in the car and driving 3 minutes..   it's an easier method to achieving your goals... so what ?!? would you deny yourself using the microwave just so you can take 5 times longer warming something in the oven?!?! live and let live buddy.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2007, 10:16:07 PM »
Yes, you are correct.

Everyone here uses "the Juice" as you so eloquently put it, but because they are too feeble and to weak minded to survive without it.

We as a community made up of those that use "the Juice" are a giant sore on the ass of the world.

Teach me your ways oh mighty omnipatant one...lead me unto the path of "hacking" it! For thine wisdom is like a soothing stream to my ears. Save me from possesion of muscle, for it is only through your divine intervention that my soul may be saved. Lead me unto the path of the natural beast, where muscle is not, yet pride and self righteousness is prevalent and abound. Oh mighty natural beast, show me thine light. For the Dark Side, for "the Juice" has led me astray, it has led me into the burning depths of muscle and perfection!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2007, 10:49:36 AM »
Yes, you are correct.

Everyone here uses "the Juice" as you so eloquently put it, but because they are too feeble and to weak minded to survive without it.

We as a community made up of those that use "the Juice" are a giant sore on the ass of the world.

Teach me your ways oh mighty omnipatant one...lead me unto the path of "hacking" it! For thine wisdom is like a soothing stream to my ears. Save me from possesion of muscle, for it is only through your divine intervention that my soul may be saved. Lead me unto the path of the natural beast, where muscle is not, yet pride and self righteousness is prevalent and abound. Oh mighty natural beast, show me thine light. For the Dark Side, for "the Juice" has led me astray, it has led me into the burning depths of muscle and perfection!

HAHAAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!   So easy.