Author Topic: upper inner chest movement  (Read 1418 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
upper inner chest movement
« on: November 06, 2007, 09:20:30 PM »
so lately i have been trying all sort of crazy shit to bring up my chest...

i have done this movement for the upper inner chest that is just insanely helping me out. for the first time ever my chest is getting filled up underneath my chin...

heres how you do it..

attach the cable pulleys with single hand attatchements like you are going to do normal cable crossovers; then bend at the wsist untill your torso is parallel to the ground, your waist making a 90 degree angle, with your hands up and back behind you....sort of like you a skier crouched over with your poles behind you...then pull your hand in together, down to the floor, and up towards your head at the same time just focusing entirely on your upper inner chest.

this shit works, folks!

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: upper inner chest movement
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 09:37:29 PM »
1.) Milos talked about this way before you did
2.) I've already addressed this in other threads
3.) slaveboy will no doubt answer this thread so be ready to discuss

Enjoy the discussion guys.
Squishy face retard

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 09:40:15 PM »
oh i am so sorry, cap86 ::)

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 09:43:32 PM »
oh i am so sorry, cap86 ::)
You're welcome.  I'm glad you pioneered a training technique for generations to follow.  I did this same movement and enjoyed it but my upper chest really seems to be growing with 5x5 incline presses, varying the grip.  Please share other "crazy shit" you have been doing.

Squishy face retard

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2007, 05:48:47 AM »
A great way to work upper pecs hard is to do Smith Inclines with a full rep,followed by a half rep.........this equals one rep count.

Very humbling trust me,but works the hell out of your upper pecs.
The first time I tried this,I felt a clear distinction between upper and lower pec soreness the next day.

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2007, 03:33:53 PM »
Also do bottom pully cross overs, from the hips, but when you'r hands get to forhead level, push the pinky side of your palms together as hard as you can while lowering the wieght. Holy mother of God it hurts :D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2007, 03:57:48 PM »
You're welcome.  I'm glad you pioneered a training technique for generations to follow.  I did this same movement and enjoyed it but my upper chest really seems to be growing with 5x5 incline presses, varying the grip.  Please share other "crazy shit" you have been doing.

hahahaha, i love these clowns who feel they have to contort their bodies like ballerinas and yoga experts to reach "the upper inner chest" ::) Cap has it right just vary your grip on heavy pressing movements, this will recruit the greatest amount of fibers, if your "upper inner chest" doesn't grow from that it won't grow.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2007, 07:51:42 PM »
I like the movement but like gh15 has said about Milos, he built a foundation of muscle before he started doing most of his "finesse" moves.  I just do two presses right now and my chest is thickening up.  I mean, I looked at Franco, Arnold, JOJ, and Branch (all pressers) and they had thick ass chests and that's what built the size, then they started adding in cables and flyes.  I only do three back moves now and they are basic and guess what, my back is growing faster than before.
Squishy face retard

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2007, 02:28:59 AM »
I agree,a cable exercise may help you get a better pump,but in the long run it`s not gonna` add a helluva` lot of mass to your pecs.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2007, 07:27:15 AM »
I like the movement but like gh15 has said about Milos, he built a foundation of muscle before he started doing most of his "finesse" moves.  I just do two presses right now and my chest is thickening up.  I mean, I looked at Franco, Arnold, JOJ, and Branch (all pressers) and they had thick ass chests and that's what built the size, then they started adding in cables and flyes.  I only do three back moves now and they are basic and guess what, my back is growing faster than before.

exactly dont juggle too many factors, and focus on the basics.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2007, 07:29:24 AM »
so lately i have been trying all sort of crazy shit to bring up my chest...

i have done this movement for the upper inner chest that is just insanely helping me out. for the first time ever my chest is getting filled up underneath my chin...

heres how you do it..

attach the cable pulleys with single hand attatchements like you are going to do normal cable crossovers; then bend at the wsist untill your torso is parallel to the ground, your waist making a 90 degree angle, with your hands up and back behind you....sort of like you a skier crouched over with your poles behind you...then pull your hand in together, down to the floor, and up towards your head at the same time just focusing entirely on your upper inner chest.

this shit works, folks!

hahahaha, 99% of your posts are bullshit. whos gimmick account are you?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2007, 08:35:14 AM »

Exactly.

Incline/Flat presses and flyes are all a person needs to build a soild chest.

8)

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2007, 01:13:11 PM »
Exactly.

Incline/Flat presses and flyes are all a person needs to build a soild chest.

8)

Try flat  or 60% incline dumbbell cable combination

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2007, 02:27:55 PM »
Try flat  or 60% incline dumbbell cable combination

Interesting.

there is a guy at my gym who does that.

8)

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2007, 02:43:55 PM »
Interesting.

there is a guy at my gym who does that.

8)

Where is the Gym? (city)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2007, 03:16:51 PM »
I agree,a cable exercise may help you get a better pump,but in the long run it`s not gonna` add a helluva` lot of mass to your pecs.

x2
Personally i never felt cable crossovers. Tried them as a finishing exercise and didn't think they were that great. Only done them a couple of times. Id rather do presses and flyes, till i have some serious mass.
No doubt about it...

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2007, 03:20:59 PM »
Where is the Gym? (city)

West Houston.

8)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods