Author Topic: Dan Puckett dead at 22 - 2006 NPC Teen/Coll Nat HW winner  (Read 25210 times)

BabyBallsMcgee

Re: Alabama Bodybuilding Champ found Dead
« Reply #75 on: November 08, 2007, 05:07:47 PM »
Probably steroids or insulin sadly.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: November 08, 2007, 05:12:26 PM »

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: Dan Puckett dead at 22 - 2006 NPC Teen/Coll Nat HW winner
« Reply #77 on: November 08, 2007, 05:28:18 PM »
 :'(

Look in thy glass, and tell the face thou viewest
Now is the time that face should form another;
Whose fresh repair if now thou not renewest,
Thou dost beguile the world, unbless some mother.
For where is she so fair whose unear'd womb
Disdains the tillage of thy husbandry?
Or who is he so fond will be the tomb
Of his self-love, to stop posterity?
Thou art thy mother's glass, and she in thee
Calls back the lovely April of her prime:
So thou through windows of thine age shall see
Despite of wrinkles this thy golden time.
  But if thou live, remember'd not to be,
  Die single, and thine image dies with thee.

BabyBallsMcgee

« Reply #78 on: November 08, 2007, 05:30:41 PM »
::)
Yeah you're right. Because people drop dead at 22 all the time from natural causes.  ::)

BabyBallsMcgee

« Reply #79 on: November 08, 2007, 05:32:44 PM »
Squad, Don't tell me you are that dumb to see this shit.

Facts are, the guy was 22 yo and heavy lifting is NOT healthy no matter how you want to cut it. Look at this picture below. This is a joke. Yeah, go ahead and fool yourselves that bodybuilding is so healthy and heavy lifting is not going to contribute to YOUR death.

I've done squats with 500 lbs. and blood shot through my nose all over the mirror. Then a couple of months later I am cleaned up and in shape for a photoshoot as if that had never happened.

Insulin + Steriods + pushing your body past the homeostasis + picture below of blood shot eyes and veins popping out of temple = early death.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 08, 2007, 05:38:36 PM »
Squad, Don't tell me you are that dumb to see this shit.

Facts are, the guy was 22 yo and heavy lifting is NOT healthy no matter how you want to cut it. Look at this picture below. This is a joke. Yeah, go ahead and fool yourselves that bodybuilding is so healthy and heavy lifting is not going to contribute to YOUR death.

I've done squats with 500 lbs. and blood shot through my nose all over the mirror. Then a couple of months later I am cleaned up and in shape for a photoshoot as if that had never happened.

Insulin + Steriods + pushing your body past the homeostasis + picture below of blood shot eyes and veins popping out of temple = early death.
hahahahaha, 500 pounds is nowhere near enough weight to cause a nosebleed on squats you fuccking fairy, hahahahaa, 500 pound squats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my Lord what a beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! start bragging when you're BENCHING 500 for a few reps.

BabyBallsMcgee

« Reply #81 on: November 08, 2007, 05:40:36 PM »
Most I've done is 420 lbs on bench. Guess I have not reached DEATH CALIBER YET.

Sorry.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 08, 2007, 05:45:15 PM »
BTW why do you think that pic of DeAngelis is a joke, he was known as an extremely strong guy?

BabyBallsMcgee

« Reply #83 on: November 08, 2007, 05:47:05 PM »
Here you go Squad; I was 18 years old in this picture and around 200 lbs.

I've been working out since I was 13 years old until 19 years old.

It took me that long to figure out this is not the lifestyle to live.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 08, 2007, 05:48:34 PM »
Here you go Squad; I was 18 years old in this picture and around 200 lbs.

I've been working out since I was 13 years old until 19 years old.

It took me that long to figure out this is not the lifestyle to live.
you looked good but why are you on here if you're not into it anymore and you never answered my previous question about that picture of Joe DeAngelis.

BabyBallsMcgee

« Reply #85 on: November 08, 2007, 05:50:51 PM »
Squad: I just googled that picture real fast. Joe was amazing and he still is. The guy in that picture looks like phil hernon (he never was a record breaker lifter).

I am 20 y.o. right now and applying for nursing school this spring. LEAFYBUG lives in the apartment unit across from me. I read this board for entertainment purposes only... I've found this is more entertaining than watching television. :)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 08, 2007, 05:53:12 PM »
Squad: I just googled that picture real fast. Joe was amazing and he still is. The guy in that picture looks like phil hernon (he never was a record breaker lifter).

I am 20 y.o. right now and applying for nursing school this spring. LEAFYBUG lives in the apartment unit across from me. I read this board for entertainment purposes only... I've found this is more entertaining than watching television. :)
yeah that's Joe in that pic and a 405 squat for him is literally child's play, i've seen pics of him barbell rowing 455 strictly, you look good especially for 20, congrats.

BabyBallsMcgee

« Reply #87 on: November 08, 2007, 05:55:30 PM »
This Babyballsmcgee was my original account from a long time ago. Just recently it has come active because of adonis.

I guess I am still going through the grieving process and seeing this kid that had so much potential die young makes me a bit angry.

Keep an open mind and understand I am trying to see the forest, not just the tree.

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
Re: Dan Puckett( 2006 NPC Teenage/Collegiate Nationals HW winner)found dead !
« Reply #88 on: November 08, 2007, 06:03:35 PM »
Maybe because they CREATE their own misery?  Did you ever think of that?  I was born and raised there.  So were my folks and grandparents.  I'm 3rd generation African ....more Afro-American than any black American you will ever know or meet.

Don't bring your condescending African-suffering crap here.  Go and live under corrupt African politics for 6 months (any country... pick one?) and then come back here and comment.

Your ignorant comment should not be included in this tragic thread on Dan Puckett.

Wow.  This came out of left field.  Are you a displaced farmer, Grant?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #89 on: November 08, 2007, 06:11:07 PM »
Harsh.  That poor kid died with a bowl cut.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #90 on: November 08, 2007, 08:22:02 PM »
Yeah you're right. Because people drop dead at 22 all the time from natural causes.  ::)

it does happen

E
E

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #91 on: November 08, 2007, 08:30:28 PM »
Harsh.  That poor kid died with a bowl cut.

i wasnt going to start on the hair

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #92 on: November 08, 2007, 08:42:55 PM »
Before i started juicing over 15 years ago i went to a Doctor and had a thorough exam, All the Tests under the sun at my Fathers insistance and i kept this doctor doing bloodwork and general tests.I think this should be mandatory especially inlight of this tragic young mans life.
It makes me wonder how Mike Matazzarow got to the condition he was in if he had a Medical Practitioner by his side.

I,m willing to bet this kids death came from insulin or a genetic default with his heart.

My sorrow goes out to his family RIP.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: November 08, 2007, 08:50:40 PM »
Honestly this is one of the reasons I had to step away from my ex...I couldn't handle watching him LITERALLY kill himself.

I don't care what people say..this is NOT healthy.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #94 on: November 08, 2007, 09:34:48 PM »
Before i started juicing over 15 years ago i went to a Doctor and had a thorough exam, All the Tests under the sun at my Fathers insistance and i kept this doctor doing bloodwork and general tests.I think this should be mandatory especially inlight of this tragic young mans life.
It makes me wonder how Mike Matazzarow got to the condition he was in if he had a Medical Practitioner by his side.

I,m willing to bet this kids death came from insulin or a genetic default with his heart.

My sorrow goes out to his family RIP.

Probably both. Dying from gear at such a young age would be rare, but if you did have a hereditary heart condition or something, it might just be enough to kill you. You never know though, the kid could have had a substance abuse problem or just a condition that caused his death. We'll find out soon enough what was the real cause, and for bodybuildings sake, i hope it isn't to do with gear. Either way, very sad.
No doubt about it...

The Coach

« Reply #95 on: November 08, 2007, 09:39:40 PM »
Exactly.

Let me get this straight; God sends us,  his children, to live in a shitty world full of sin and temptation.....and if we partake, we burn in hell for FUCKING EVER!

But he loves us......

EDIT: Watch this... 

No, not "exactly" it's called free will and you're right, if you "partake" in sin and temptation, yes, hell might be waiting for you!!

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #96 on: November 08, 2007, 09:41:25 PM »
I had no idea who Dan Puckett was.

RIP

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #97 on: November 08, 2007, 09:44:15 PM »
This Babyballsmcgee was my original account from a long time ago. Just recently it has come active because of adonis.

I guess I am still going through the grieving process and seeing this kid that had so much potential die young makes me a bit angry.

Keep an open mind and understand I am trying to see the forest, not just the tree.

Why are you posting gay foot fetish pics on the V right now?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=179952.msg2519256#msg2519256

You claim two people are using your account (oh brother... ::) )...you're making serious posts on the G&O at the same time as posting gay pics on the V.  So I guess two different people are using this account at the same time? ::)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #98 on: November 08, 2007, 09:44:41 PM »
No, not "exactly" it's called free will and you're right, if you "partake" in sin and temptation, yes, hell might be waiting for you!!

Free will?

I wasn't given a choice on whether or not I wanted to come to this shitty world. Were you?

Let me get this straight, "god" is all powerful, and can see that future.....so he creates us, knowing we would disappoint him, and puts us on earth, while allowing "the devil" to have free reign.....and we're at fault for being a part of this shit?

That's like me locking my kids up in a candy store over a weekend, and telling them not have any fucking candy, and if they do, I'll fucking kill them (or punish them for eternity).  ::)
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #99 on: November 08, 2007, 09:48:27 PM »

Also, according to you loons, we are ALL "god's" children and he loves us, yet is willing to torture for eternity..... ::)

Anyone who has ever loved their child could tell you, they wouldn't hurt their child no matter what.....

Makes no sense...
HAHA, RON.....