Author Topic: This is only for very advanced bbs  (Read 4295 times)

biceps

• Getbig III
Re: This is only for very advanced bbs
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2007, 04:32:47 PM »
that's far too easy to ever see results bud ;D

yup

Give it a try and lat see how easy is.

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2007, 05:08:39 PM »
that's far too easy to ever see results bud ;D

yup

Geo,

Next time try this for you legs

1. Leg extension ( if the weight stack on the lag extension total 220 lbs than use the whole stack) the incremental weight will be 45 lb Olympic plate for the negative part, have your partner add the plate to the leg extension weight stack on the negative portion of the movement, and remove the plate during the positive movement.
 Suppose you can perform 12 strict, full repetition with 220 lbs in a slow, strict and a short pause on the top with you lags totally extended if yes than have your partner add the 45 lbs to the stack and begin your first set do 8 reps with 265 lbs than after 8th rep continue the positive extensions with 220 and the negative with 265 lbs till you complet 12 reps, rest 3 min than repeat 3 more times. The leg extension machines are not the same, if your gym`s leg extension has more weights than 220 and you are able to use heavier than 220 then that is OK just add the 45 lbs to the weight you able to handle for 12 reps.

The next exercise after the extension is squats (the same system), when you are down with the squats next is lags press (agent the same system)

Then finish it up with hamstrig (same system).

Let me know how easy is.

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2007, 02:44:48 PM »
Geo,

Next time try this for you legs

1. Leg extension ( if the weight stack on the lag extension total 220 lbs than use the whole stack) the incremental weight will be 45 lb Olympic plate for the negative part, have your partner add the plate to the leg extension weight stack on the negative portion of the movement, and remove the plate during the positive movement.
 Suppose you can perform 12 strict, full repetition with 220 lbs in a slow, strict and a short pause on the top with you lags totally extended if yes than have your partner add the 45 lbs to the stack and begin your first set do 8 reps with 265 lbs than after 8th rep continue the positive extensions with 220 and the negative with 265 lbs till you complet 12 reps, rest 3 min than repeat 3 more times. The leg extension machines are not the same, if your gym`s leg extension has more weights than 220 and you are able to use heavier than 220 then that is OK just add the 45 lbs to the weight you able to handle for 12 reps.

The next exercise after the extension is squats (the same system), when you are down with the squats next is lags press (agent the same system)

Then finish it up with hamstrig (same system).

Let me know how easy is.

So Geo did you try the system ?

lilwoday09smb

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2007, 01:37:33 PM »
thats insane and def going to produce results. the hard thing is getting that motivated to train like that on legs day. i think most people. including my self sometimes dont put nearly as much efort into legs as say chest and arms. when i have a good workout partner its easy but unfortunatly i dont have 1 at the moment. def good shit tho.

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2007, 02:22:04 PM »
thats insane and def going to produce results. the hard thing is getting that motivated to train like that on legs day. i think most people. including my self sometimes dont put nearly as much efort into legs as say chest and arms. when i have a good workout partner its easy but unfortunatly i dont have 1 at the moment. def good shit tho.

Yes motivation is very important and discipline and dedication. Also you need to be very discipline  regarding the rest and nutrition ,you will succeed only if you sleep, train and eat like a champion. In the beginning it fills like a torture but by the and of 8th week the pain becomes pleaser. You need to forget about the (I cant or it is impossible to train like this). Stronger you are mentally faster results will fallow.

JackCheze

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2007, 01:43:16 AM »
Groink, I'll try to break it down for you...

a smith squat is not the same as a free squat because:

Imagine doing a free bench press with about 3mm play laterally.

a steel bar controls natural resistance

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2007, 08:06:07 AM »
Groink, I'll try to break it down for you...

a smith squat is not the same as a free squat because:

Imagine doing a free bench press with about 3mm play laterally.

a steel bar controls natural resistance

Is no prove that free squats are better than smith squats or smith better than free squats for muscle building,  it dipend on preference and training systems.
I can tell you because I believe in both, I had and I have results from both.
I am recomending the smith for this particularly system and to find out why ,you need to give a try, I am WARNING you this system is not a joke.  I mentioned earlier that I am involved in bb for 40 years so I incorporate in my trainings the old school and the new era systems. My self I look at bb as a muscle physiology and muscle science. You need to be open minded and try different systems so you give new stimulation to you body and brain.

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2007, 07:36:55 PM »
If you on of those bb that you been  training for years seriously than try this on your biceps day,  after a good warm up with the straight bar load up the bar with a wight  you can execute in correct form 2 reps curl with out swinging your body, and have ready on other bar with 30 lbs lest weight.

Lat say you can do 2 reps with 11o lbs so the other bar should be 80 lbs.
Curl the 110 lb up close to your chin now slowly than let the bar down half way than curl agent back to you chin than lat back agent half way do this six times (be sure that every single curl is executed in correct form) with out rest grab the 80 lbs bar bent forword slightly and do 10 to 8 reps with the 80 lbs bar rest 2 min and repeat, do all together 5 sets.

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2007, 04:52:23 PM »
If you on of those bb that you been  training for years seriously than try this on your biceps day,  after a good warm up with the straight bar load up the bar with a wight  you can execute in correct form 2 reps curl with out swinging your body, and have ready on other bar with 30 lbs lest weight.

Lat say you can do 2 reps with 11o lbs so the other bar should be 80 lbs.
Curl the 110 lb up close to your chin now slowly than let the bar down half way than curl agent back to you chin than lat back agent half way do this six times (be sure that every single curl is executed in correct form) with out rest grab the 80 lbs bar bent forword slightly and do 10 to 8 reps with the 80 lbs bar rest 2 min and repeat, do all together 5 sets.

Next biceps exercise should be cable concentrat curl (negative system) with the straight pulley bar. Adjust the the weight on the wight stack  that let you execute 12 reps in correct strict form, curl the bar up till you touch your front of you head hold ed and squeezed hard than have you partner add a 35 lbs plate on the edge of the weight stack and  then let your arms slowly down with the extra 35 lbs added, when you arms are almost full extended have you partner lift the 35 lbs plate off of the edge of the weight stack than curl the bar back to you front head squeeze hard and have you partner add the 35 lbs back to the edge of the weight stack,and kip doing this till you comlit 10 reps, rest for 2 min and repeat 4 more times. 

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2007, 12:35:04 PM »
Be sure that you executing every exercise with strict form, no cheating , in specially for the once with out of anabolic. Increase you protein intake with10% every week for the first 8 weeks.

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2007, 01:23:58 PM »
Be sure that you executing every exercise with strict form, no cheating , in specially for the once with out of anabolic. Increase you protein intake with10% every week for the first 8 weeks.

Every workout (don't meter which body part )should include full range of motions, don't confuse bb with power lifting training, use as heavy possible with good form, use negative and partials in every training  with controlled motion. Use both slow twitch and fast twitch muscle fibers every work outs. If you train like a power lifter you will look like a power lifter. If you train like a bb you will look like a bb.

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2007, 08:26:06 PM »
If you able to stuck with the Delczeg system for 4 week you will have a total different view about negatives. Can bee use for every body part.

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2007, 06:37:26 PM »
So did any of you had chance to try the system?

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2007, 09:35:54 AM »
Use a heavy workout one week and a moderate workout the following week, be sure that you do the negatives all the time even on the moderate workout days.

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2007, 12:57:54 PM »
During regular negative training, the targeted muscle passively resists the weight by involving the maximum amount of muscle fiber. In the order to move the weight back up to the satart position, the additional aid of external help is necessary. A training partner must involve himself to get the weight back to a point of stability.
At this point, a portion of the motor units( fibers and nerve connections) involved, shut off and th effectiveness of the negative repetition is significantly reduced.
With the Delczeg system the effectiveness of the negative portion of the movement is what will cause you to gain more muscle. The protein manipulation is very important with this system. You need to use the same spotters every time and take turns back and fort.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2007, 02:26:11 AM »
I think its a great method. I do it mostly on unilateral movements. Squats and  deads etc I do more conventially to positive failure.