Author Topic: USD KEEPS SLIPPING!  (Read 11070 times)

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
Re: USD KEEPS SLIPPING!
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2007, 06:13:57 AM »

Sure it does.  The Indians were here first living free and the white man came and took that freedom away.  Then bought their own brand of freedom.  How many government's have both France and Great Britain had that change across the political spectrum.  Russia and Japan have both changed.  Everything is a cycle.  Yin and Yang.  Karma.  That is the real law of the universe

Haha, Karma --> Snake Oil for the 21st century

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2007, 06:16:55 AM »
The Indians did not recognize individual liberty.

You think just because someone is living off the land and not paying taxes that they are free?

You think absence of government is Freedom?  You think anarchy is freedom?

When someone comes along and steals from the weak because there is no government... This is Freedom?

You think the choice between conformity or death is Freedom?

Seriously dude, I don't know that you understand what Freedom (liberty) really is.

Sure it does.  The Indians were here first living free and the white man came and took that freedom away.  Then bought their own brand of freedom.  How many government's have both France and Great Britain had that change across the political spectrum.  Russia and Japan have both changed.  Everything is a cycle.  Yin and Yang.  Karma.  That is the real law of the universe

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2007, 06:30:03 AM »
1. Our economy is cyclical.  We're at a wartime low, just as we were in 91.  An election will bring new leadership who will fix things domestically for the next 8 years, while siphoning off the Iraqi oil tit.  In 8 more years, we'll elect Jeb and he'll start wars with, I don't know, Syria and Saudi Arabia maybe?  Look at history.  War brings good connections, then peace brings rebuilding at home.  It repeats every 8 or 12 years.  I remember being in 1st grade in 1982 and doing bomb drills - they were worried about nuke attacks - we used to go to cafeteria and cover our heads with our hands.  As if covering your head will prevent being vaporized lol...

Anyway, keeping people scared keep thsm working hard and on their toes. If CNN told us "everything is fine", we'd probably all go on vacation and lose our competitive edge.  Keep your people hungry, you keep them hustling.

2.  We have 10 tril in debt, but the dollar is king, and the higher oil gets, the more our reserves are worth.  I'm not an alarming, nor in denial.  We're stretched thin fighting 2 wars, but the rewards?  Afghanistan = access to 10+ tril in caspian oil, and Iraq = 50 to 75 tril in saleable oil.  And US firms now manage kurdish (northern iraqi) oil.  China is bidding for central oil rights. 

3.  Also - canadians - a strong US is totally in your interest.  If things ever go south here, guess where 50 million broke, hungry refugees will be?  Yes, walking thru your porous border and stinking up your towns ;) 

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2007, 06:31:49 AM »
I don't think you understand freedom.  No one is ever truly free, government or no government.  But I'm always amused when people attack the government claiming how it's keeping someone or some group down.  Our government is not perfect, but there is nowhere else I'd rather live.  At least we have the "freedom" to debate this and no worry about the secret police taking you away to a "reeducation center".

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2007, 06:34:47 AM »
I don't think you understand freedom.  No one is ever truly free, government or no government.  But I'm always amused when people attack the government claiming how it's keeping someone or some group down.  Our government is not perfect, but there is nowhere else I'd rather live.  At least we have the "freedom" to debate this and no worry about the secret police taking you away to a "reeducation center".

yep.

when you enter the gym, you have high standards.   You see a lagging bodypart, you don't deny it sucks.  You FIX it.
If you have kids, you don't deny when they're bad - you address the behavior and teach them to be good!

When your govt does dumb things, you don't deny it - you talk about it, and bring about candidates who will improve things.  You hold your own nation to the HIGHEST standards.  I don't care if France or UK does this or that.  I care about MY country, the USA.   Saying everything is perfect is complacency which leads to losing.  Admitting you have flaws and working to fix them - that's how you find success.

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2007, 06:36:08 AM »
yep.

when you enter the gym, you have high standards.   You see a lagging bodypart, you don't deny it sucks.  You FIX it.
If you have kids, you don't deny when they're bad - you address the behavior and teach them to be good!

When your govt does dumb things, you don't deny it - you talk about it, and bring about candidates who will improve things.  You hold your own nation to the HIGHEST standards.  I don't care if France or UK does this or that.  I care about MY country, the USA.   Saying everything is perfect is complacency which leads to losing.  Admitting you have flaws and working to fix them - that's how you find success.

Well said....

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2007, 06:37:11 AM »
I dropped a shit so big at 4AM that my butthole had a pulse afterwards.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2007, 06:50:43 AM »
the higher oil gets, the more our reserves are worth.
The US has been a  net importer of oil for decades. Imports which have to be paid for, so higher oil prices do not help the american people. They do help the Dow Jones, but that is not quite the same.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2007, 08:13:52 AM »
haha who gives a shit about our 'national debt'. its just an imaginary number. who is going to come knock on our door and make us pay up?

WORLD BANK....THEY HAVE THE STICK TO BASH AMERICAS HEAD TO A PULP.
C

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2007, 08:45:01 AM »

ROFL!

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2007, 09:54:59 AM »
The national debt and the federal reserve is the reason that you pay Federal Income tax. 

You are a slave, born into a system where you are paying interest on a debt that is not yours.

25% - 35% Federal tax is a large number of your pay to be sending to the bankers for no other reason than they outsmarted your government.

So as you can see, you are already paying on it.  Keep on with the ignorance, that is why we are where we are.
I liked your take on 'freedom' but our taxes aren't going to 'bankers' -- they're funding useless programs like the "War on Drugs" and "No Child Left Behind" and "Welfare" and the "Space Program"
BigNationRadio.com

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2007, 10:22:41 AM »
I liked your take on 'freedom' but our taxes aren't going to 'bankers' -- they're funding useless programs like the "War on Drugs" and "No Child Left Behind" and "Welfare" and the "Space Program"

You watch too much TV dude... 

1. Turn it off and start thinking.

As said in the matrix:   "You've been living in a dream world Neo"

Pull out every credit card you own, driver's license, Social Security Card...

Look at them, Look at your name.  Can you tell me what the similarity is?

As for the Federal Income Tax...

100% of your federal income tax goes towards paying interest on the national debt.

1913 - Creation of the Federal Reserve Act which creates money out of thin air, loans it to the government by purchasing Bonds, and CHARGES INTEREST.

1913 - Creation of the Federal Income Tax - Amazing! Why would they do this? 

So the Central Bank (Federal Reserve) is guaranteed payment on the debt granted to the US government.

Remember, Central Bankers don't take risks.  The most profitable lending is to governments, and collateral is the Human life Value of its taxpaying citizens.

The other crap you complain about comes from the following taxes:

Social Security Tax
Medicare Tax
State Income Tax
State Unemployment Tax
School Tax

Sales Taxes (State and Local)

Real Estate Tax
Property Tax
Building Permit Tax
Well Permit Tax
Septic Permit Tax
Utility Taxes
Severence Tax

Corporate Income Tax
Accounts Receivable Tax
Privilege Tax
Inventory Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel permit tax

Inheritance Tax
Interest Expense
Capital Gains Tax
IRS Penalties
IRS Interest Charges

Liquor Tax
Luxury Taxes

Marriage License Tax
Service Charge Taxes

Telephone federal excise tax
Telephone federal universal service fee tax
Telephone federal, state and local surcharge taxes
Telephone minimum usage surcharge tax
Telephone recurring and non-recurring charges tax
Telephone state and local tax
Telephone usage charge tax

Vehicle Sales Tax
Vehicle License Registration Tax
Recreational Vehicle Tax
Trailer registration tax
Road Toll Booth Taxes
Toll Bridge Taxes
Toll Tunnel Taxes
Watercraft registration Tax

Gasoline Tax

Road Usage Taxes (Truckers)

Dog License Tax
Fishing License Tax
Hunting License Tax
Cigarette Tax

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2007, 10:34:26 AM »
We now know that Greenspan was under Bush's thumb, and kept the interest rates down to prop up the stock market.

So we end up with the real estate/sub-prime loan debacle.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2007, 10:42:15 AM »
We now know that Greenspan was under Bush's thumb, and kept the interest rates down to prop up the stock market.

So we end up with the real estate/sub-prime loan debacle.

Nobody is under Bush's thumb.  He is just a puppet, he does what he is told

I can assure you that the Banking Cartel not only plays the game the best it can be played, but they make the rules as well.

The Federal Reserve controls our economy.  Control the supply of money, and you control the government along with its citizens.

Think about it...

Every dollar you use, every dollar in your bank account, and your friends bank accounts is DEBT.  When that dollar was issued, payment began on it.

So not only do you pay a fee to utilize a piece of paper created out of thin air, but you are also outside of the control of the # of them created.

Tada..... the inflation Tax.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2007, 11:04:18 AM »
Nobody is under Bush's thumb.  He is just a puppet, he does what he is told

I can assure you that the Banking Cartel not only plays the game the best it can be played, but they make the rules as well.

The Federal Reserve controls our economy.  Control the supply of money, and you control the government along with its citizens.

Think about it...

Every dollar you use, every dollar in your bank account, and your friends bank accounts is DEBT.  When that dollar was issued, payment began on it.

So not only do you pay a fee to utilize a piece of paper created out of thin air, but you are also outside of the control of the # of them created.

Tada..... the inflation Tax.

Yes, the Fed controls the money supply and to some extent the economy.  Except when the president controls the Fed Chairman......  Greenspan was Bush's puppet.

Remember when the Fed lowered interest rate to 1%? 

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2007, 11:18:07 AM »

Yes, the Fed controls the money supply and to some extent the economy.  Except when the president controls the Fed Chairman......  Greenspan was Bush's puppet.

Remember when the Fed lowered interest rate to 1%? 

THE FED CONTROLS THE ECONOMY

There is no if's and's or but's about it.

You are a slave that sends 1/3 of your income to a private bank to utilize their paper money.

In fact, you are FORCED to use their paper money.  If I offer to pay you with a Federal Reserve Note, and you refuse it as payment, then my debt is paid in full.

As for the Fed being pushed around by the executive branch...

Are you honestly going to sit here and tell me that the Master is under command of the Slave?

Bush's pays lip service to orders and decisions made for him.  He implements what he is told to.  He is a cog in the machine, just like the average American that earns more money, only to pay more in taxes.

You get a tax break to go into debt (mortgage)

Yet you pay tax when you save in a saving account..

Sounds to me like encouraging people to borrow money (pay interest) at the expense of saving money.

Yep, its our government that makes those laws... I'm sure it has nothing to do with Banking Cartels or Corporations.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2007, 11:51:07 AM »
stormshadow is dead on the money, literally!

the downfall of America, and they want to keep it this way, no matter what. That's why they killed Kennedy and why they most likely will kill Ron Paul, or derail his campaign thru all means necessary.

US $ is nothing, just paper backed up by absolutely 0.

CFR owns all the big candidates, just puppets. Except one.
tank u jesus

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2007, 01:31:11 PM »
THE FED CONTROLS THE ECONOMY

There is no if's and's or but's about it.

You are a slave that sends 1/3 of your income to a private bank to utilize their paper money.

In fact, you are FORCED to use their paper money.  If I offer to pay you with a Federal Reserve Note, and you refuse it as payment, then my debt is paid in full.

As for the Fed being pushed around by the executive branch...

Are you honestly going to sit here and tell me that the Master is under command of the Slave?

Bush's pays lip service to orders and decisions made for him.  He implements what he is told to.  He is a cog in the machine, just like the average American that earns more money, only to pay more in taxes.

You get a tax break to go into debt (mortgage)

Yet you pay tax when you save in a saving account..

Sounds to me like encouraging people to borrow money (pay interest) at the expense of saving money.

Yep, its our government that makes those laws... I'm sure it has nothing to do with Banking Cartels or Corporations.

I see, Greenspan writes the tax laws too?  Gee...

Bush pushed his agenda to reduce the tax rate on dividend income to a 15% maximum rate, (a new preferential rate for the first time in history), to match long-term capital gains rates.  That was Bush's baby, and he got the Republican majority in Congress to pass it.  Why?  To prop up the stock market and help out his rich Republicans friends.  I don't know why else.

But he got Greenspan to go along as well, and say so in Congressional hearings.  Everytime the stock market needed a "shot", Greenspan reduced interest rates.

Pretty clear what was going on, I believe.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2007, 03:35:26 PM »
WORLD BANK....THEY HAVE THE STICK TO BASH AMERICAS HEAD TO A PULP.
im sure the US is shaking in its boots.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2007, 07:20:58 PM »
whats going on?

AMERICAN DEPRESSION IS WHAT IS GOING ON...WHILE THE ASSWIPES GOVERNMENT OF AMERICA HAS BEEN AND STILL IS SPENDING LIKE A MORON...IT HAS SOMEHOW FORGOTTEN THAT ALL OF THAT SPENDING IS DUE TO BORROWING FROM OTHER NATIONS. OTHER NATIONS HAVE BECOME HIP TO AMERICAS GAME OF BORROW AND NOT PAY BACK. SO AMERICA IS PRINTING BILLIONS OF DOLLARS DAILY TO HOLD ITSELF UP. THIS EXTRA MONEY WILL ONLY CAUSE MASSIVE INFLATION AND A MAJOR DEBT DUE TO ESCALATING INTEREST, OWED ON DEBTS TO OTHER NATIONS. AS YOU SEE OIL IS BEING SOLD IN EUROS AND OTHER CURRENCIES WORLDWIDE...EVEN ONE FASHION MODEL ASKED TO BE PAID IN EUROS DUE TO THE DOLLAR FALLING IN VALUE PRACTICALLY DAILY. AMERICA HAS LIVED PAST ITS TIME AND JUST LIKE FORMER GREAT NATIONS IN HISTORY IT IS GOING DOWN IN A HARD WAY. GET YOUR SOUP CANS READY AND STAKE YOUR CORNER OUT NOW, BECAUSE SOON A WORTHLESS DOLLAR WILL BE THE ORDER OF THE DAY AND HUNGER AND POVERTY WILL BE ALL THAT IS LEFT TO AMERICA....
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2007, 07:22:39 PM »
im sure the US is shaking in its boots.

YEAH IT IS...DON'T YOU SEE THE STOCK MARKET FALLING AND THE PANIC FROM MANY COUNTRIES, BUSINESSES AND FINANCIAL INDUSTRIES OVER WHAT IS GOING ON?
C

Undercover Supp Guy

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2007, 07:40:05 PM »
haha who gives a shit about our 'national debt'. its just an imaginary number. who is going to come knock on our door and make us pay up?

You will..

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2007, 07:40:33 PM »

Lift big.............sleep big..............eat big.................shit big......... ;D
h

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2007, 08:02:44 PM »
AMERICAN DEPRESSION IS WHAT IS GOING ON...WHILE THE ASSWIPES GOVERNMENT OF AMERICA HAS BEEN AND STILL IS SPENDING LIKE A MORON...IT HAS SOMEHOW FORGOTTEN THAT ALL OF THAT SPENDING IS DUE TO BORROWING FROM OTHER NATIONS. OTHER NATIONS HAVE BECOME HIP TO AMERICAS GAME OF BORROW AND NOT PAY BACK. SO AMERICA IS PRINTING BILLIONS OF DOLLARS DAILY TO HOLD ITSELF UP. THIS EXTRA MONEY WILL ONLY CAUSE MASSIVE INFLATION AND A MAJOR DEBT DUE TO ESCALATING INTEREST, OWED ON DEBTS TO OTHER NATIONS. AS YOU SEE OIL IS BEING SOLD IN EUROS AND OTHER CURRENCIES WORLDWIDE...EVEN ONE FASHION MODEL ASKED TO BE PAID IN EUROS DUE TO THE DOLLAR FALLING IN VALUE PRACTICALLY DAILY. AMERICA HAS LIVED PAST ITS TIME AND JUST LIKE FORMER GREAT NATIONS IN HISTORY IT IS GOING DOWN IN A HARD WAY. GET YOUR SOUP CANS READY AND STAKE YOUR CORNER OUT NOW, BECAUSE SOON A WORTHLESS DOLLAR WILL BE THE ORDER OF THE DAY AND HUNGER AND POVERTY WILL BE ALL THAT IS LEFT TO AMERICA....

DOOMZ!!!!

Alex23

« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2007, 11:37:15 AM »

Same here this morning at 6AM. So Volumptuous and girthy that I felt violated afterward. A little guilty too.