Author Topic: USD KEEPS SLIPPING!  (Read 11078 times)

trab

• Getbig V
Re: USD KEEPS SLIPPING!
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2007, 03:16:43 PM »
THE FED CONTROLS THE ECONOMY

There is no if's and's or but's about it.

You are a slave that sends 1/3 of your income to a private bank to utilize their paper money.

In fact, you are FORCED to use their paper money.  If I offer to pay you with a Federal Reserve Note, and you refuse it as payment, then my debt is paid in full.

As for the Fed being pushed around by the executive branch...

Are you honestly going to sit here and tell me that the Master is under command of the Slave?

Bush's pays lip service to orders and decisions made for him.  He implements what he is told to.  He is a cog in the machine, just like the average American that earns more money, only to pay more in taxes.

You get a tax break to go into debt (mortgage)

Yet you pay tax when you save in a saving account..

Sounds to me like encouraging people to borrow money (pay interest) at the expense of saving money.

Yep, its our government that makes those laws... I'm sure it has nothing to do with Banking Cartels or Corporations.

99.9% spot on, but the FED is controlled by the very very wealthy. Wall street just got a FED int rate cut IMO.
But, It's all good (For them).

Today even  guys with a lot of wealth are starting to feel like a pawn,.
A top pro poker player should have Benny B's job. Because poker face it the main job qualification.
THey are All Puppets of the wealthiest men on the PLANET.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2007, 06:52:43 PM »
stormshadow is spot on, the power elite control the economy

We need to start exports, but what the hell can we export these days?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2007, 06:58:54 PM »
stormshadow is spot on, the power elite control the economy

We need to start exports, but what the hell can we export these days?

ILLEGAL ALIENS!

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2007, 07:57:02 PM »

99.9% spot on, but the FED is controlled by the very very wealthy. Wall street just got a FED int rate cut IMO.
But, It's all good (For them).

Today even  guys with a lot of wealth are starting to feel like a pawn,.
A top pro poker player should have Benny B's job. Because poker face it the main job qualification.
THey are All Puppets of the wealthiest men on the PLANET.

The Central Bankers and Wallstreet have been working together since the early 1900's

It was the alliance of Big Industry with Banking

How slick the system is...  People think that Wallstreet begs for Rate cuts...  The reality is a rigged market.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2007, 05:27:10 AM »
The Central Bankers and Wallstreet have been working together since the early 1900's

It was the alliance of Big Industry with Banking

How slick the system is...  People think that Wallstreet begs for Rate cuts...  The reality is a rigged market.

I think they are aiming toward a Global Govt and one currency; and a cashless one at that would be their wet dream.
Its a long way off, but I think that would be beneficial to the ones with real power.

BTW theres a LOT of pretty high worth independent stock market profs that feel the very same way about the FED as Storm.

Real fear about this NAU & "Ammero" replacing the US$ in a sudden surprise.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2007, 12:34:33 AM »
ILLEGAL ALIENS!
[img]http://www.jaguarenterprises.net/images/rotflmao.gif[img]
I just spewed cinnamon tea all over my desk.
Thank goodness it missed the computer. I don't need another puter down.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2007, 12:40:42 AM »
The low USD is wreaking havoc up here. It really pisses me off since I earn my income in USD.
It's gotten so bad our provincial premiere was begging our Prime minister to do something to halt the rise of the Cdn dollar. We had the Bank of Canada president issuing statements that stalled the Cdn dollar, and businesses and manufacturers are appealing to investors to stop buying our currency. The retailers are dreading the Christmas season around here 'cause everyone is heading stateside for the bargains.

The scariest part is reserved for those stateside though. Pretty soon you will see the full impact of your devalued currency (aka inflation)
w