Author Topic: Stretch Marks  (Read 1058 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Stretch Marks
« on: November 07, 2007, 10:25:24 PM »
I didnt know where to put this but this seemed like the best place for it...Is there anybody out there who has any remedies for stretch marks.. Ive had pretty noticeable ones on my shoulders and where my arm pits and chest meet. Ive tried mederma but havent really been appyling it everyday...Any advice or suggestions from people who have gotten rid of them or any body for that matter would be greatly appreciated

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Re: Stretch Marks
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 12:48:57 AM »
Wear them with pride, thats what i do. Think of them as battle scars ;D. If their bothering you though, there are some special creams out there. I'm not sure of what they are, but visit your local pharmacy and they would most likely have something to use. Or just google it.
No doubt about it...

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2007, 07:33:10 AM »
I didnt know where to put this but this seemed like the best place for it...Is there anybody out there who has any remedies for stretch marks.. Ive had pretty noticeable ones on my shoulders and where my arm pits and chest meet. Ive tried mederma but havent really been appyling it everyday...Any advice or suggestions from people who have gotten rid of them or any body for that matter would be greatly appreciated

not much you can do about em. i know some people recommend various oils (with vitamine E etc), but they are just a waste of time.

they will fade abit with time, but will never go away totally.

tanning or tanning lotions can hide em to a certain degree.

but not much to do about em.

try avoiding rapid weight gain/losses.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2007, 09:14:49 AM »
not much you can do about em. i know some people recommend various oils (with vitamine E etc), but they are just a waste of time.

they will fade abit with time, but will never go away totally.

tanning or tanning lotions can hide em to a certain degree.

but not much to do about em.

try avoiding rapid weight gain/losses.

+1

They fade alot with time and tanning, barely noticeable unless really close. When they're new and red they stick out like a sore thumb though.

1. Bulk slowly, don't blow up too much and gain fat
2. Tan

Keep doing that and the old ones will fade and as long as you don't extreme bulk you won't get new ones.
Tanning really does alot, sorta like repainting a house, covers up all the scars, and evens out the skin.

tank u jesus

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2007, 09:38:47 AM »
thanks for the comments guys im pretty pale right now and im dieting down a little so maybe thats why im noticing them more now than before

tomgreynolds

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2007, 07:54:56 PM »
They usually become less noticeable over time, and being tan also helps.

But stretch marks happen to most bodybuilders, you just can't tell in the magazines. Have you seen Trey Brewer? Check out the December MuscularDevelopment magazine, it's his off-season training, and he is literally covered in stretchmarks.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2007, 06:02:35 PM »
i havent seen that issue but i have seen some photos of pros up close and your right there covered with them...i guess that just the way it is