Author Topic: "babyballs"  (Read 10961 times)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
"babyballs"
« on: November 08, 2007, 08:16:06 PM »
Now this clown is claiming that there are multiple users of his account.  Funny how the writing style is identical when "both" use it...and the same shitty third grade spelling skills. ::)

I am not saying JUICE. That was the other user that whores on this account.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: "babyballs"
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 08:27:02 PM »
I noticed that, when he got called out about Mike Matz heart attack and that kid dying at 22 years old.....he blamed teh juice, then back tracked when everyone jumped his shit. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BabyBallsMcgee

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2007, 09:14:04 PM »
I noticed that, when he got called out about Mike Matz heart attack and that kid dying at 22 years old.....he blamed teh juice, then back tracked when everyone jumped his shit. ::)
The ambgiously gay duo is back

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2007, 09:37:42 PM »

Good catch.

I bet he came up with this multiple users bullshit because he realized that nobody was taking him seriously as a third rate troll.  He wants to cover his bases so that whenever he makes actual contributions, he can say it's the "serious" user...otherwise, when he's trolling, it's the second user.  What a fucking tool.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2007, 09:38:45 PM »
The ambgiously gay duo is back

There you go with your gay foot fetish pics.  I'm guessing the troll, and not the "serious" guy, is using your account right now? ::)

By the way, what does "ambgiously" mean ???

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2007, 09:41:15 PM »
HAHAHA, the post below explains EVERYTHING.  This tool is a friend of Queefy Slug's.

I am 20 y.o. right now and applying for nursing school this spring. LEAFYBUG lives in the apartment unit across from me. I read this board for entertainment purposes only... I've found this is more entertaining than watching television. :)

BabyBallsMcgee

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2007, 06:43:48 AM »
Hey Panaemonium,

You are a weirdo, bro.

The stuff about what I've done in the gym is 100% accurate. I've got a lot of pictures throughout my bodybuilding journey to back up every point you are trying to disclaim. I post on another board where members have met me and trained with me.

This is my original account from like 2 + years ago. I never posted because of fuck ups like you and I am honestly too busy to play cat and mouse with posting. This is a funny board and I've always liked the style of it.......... but I can honestly say that you are NOT funny.

anymore questions?

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2007, 06:47:09 AM »
That foot pic is making me ILL.   :-\ :-X
:)

BabyBallsMcgee

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2007, 06:56:19 AM »
Good catch.

I bet he came up with this multiple users bullshit because he realized that nobody was taking him seriously as a third rate troll.  He wants to cover his bases so that whenever he makes actual contributions, he can say it's the "serious" user...otherwise, when he's trolling, it's the second user.  What a fucking tool.

ROFL. Look at you analyze this situation like it's detrimental to you. Dude, you need to slow down before you hurt yourself. This is not a hard concept to grasp. Multiple people post on this account, however I am the original creator.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2007, 07:31:58 AM »
hahaha, nursing school. Slap a dress on him and schedule for his daily injection of sausage from the orderlies.  ::)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2007, 07:34:42 AM »
ROFL. Look at you analyze this situation like it's detrimental to you. Dude, you need to slow down before you hurt yourself. This is not a hard concept to grasp. Multiple people post on this account, however I am the original creator.

;D

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=179965.0

BabyBallsMcgee

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2007, 07:50:43 AM »
hahaha, nursing school. Slap a dress on him and schedule for his daily injection of sausage from the orderlies.  ::)

lol  :D

I'd actually like to be a doctor or PA, but my immediate goal is to pass the NCLEX.

Wish me luck! - bb

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2007, 08:55:02 AM »

The stuff about what I've done in the gym is 100% accurate.

So, you've benched 420 before the age of 20, as you claimed? ::)

Funny how I called you on your bullshit on the G&O and you "conveniently" avoided it. ;)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2007, 09:08:39 AM »

Funny how I called you on your bullshit on the G&O and you "conveniently" avoided it. ;)
look who's talking.........hahahaha haha

BabyBallsMcgee

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2007, 09:16:26 AM »

Hey,

I didn't respond to your questions in that thread because I felt there was a really good conversation going, and you were only going to degrade the topic at hand.

Anyways, to answer your question. Yes, I benched that weight at 18/19 y.o. Close grip benched 385, 130 lb dumbells over head presses, inclined 360 all for reps, etc. etc.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2007, 11:18:00 AM »

I didn't respond to your questions in that thread because I felt there was a really good conversation going, and you were only going to degrade the topic at hand.

I'll quote this back at you next time you intrude into my threads with your gay foot fetish pics. ;)

Yes, I benched that weight at 18/19 y.o. Close grip benched 385, 130 lb dumbells over head presses, inclined 360 all for reps, etc. etc.

Of course you did. ::)

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2007, 11:27:10 AM »

I've personally witnessed him rep 365 at a weight of 190

Master Blaster

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2007, 01:16:39 PM »
Leafy, do you post on his account as well?  ::)

BabyBallsMcgee

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2007, 03:05:07 PM »
I've personally witnessed him rep 365 at a weight of 190

Yeah I took off 7 months of no lifting and ate about 3x's a day, sometimes less.

The first day I went back in the gym after taking off 7 months I benched 225 x 4-5 reps. In one month I was close grip benching 340 again and it was easy. I was 190-195 lbs and trained for about 2 months then stopped and I haven't been in the gym since. This is what Leafy is referring to. I wasn't even serious about it...

There is some more shit for you to ponder on.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2007, 03:11:00 PM »
Yeah I took off 7 months of no lifting and ate about 3x's a day, sometimes less.

The first day I went back in the gym after taking off 7 months I benched 225 x 4-5 reps. In one month I was close grip benching 340 again and it was easy. I was 190-195 lbs and trained for about 2 months then stopped and I haven't been in the gym since. This is what Leafy is referring to. I wasn't even serious about it...

hahaha, everyone's a world-class strongman on the net ::)

Master Blaster

« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2007, 04:19:52 PM »

No thanks.

BabyBallsMcgee

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2007, 04:31:43 PM »
hahaha, everyone's a world-class strongman on the net ::)
You are obsessed with me sugar. I've been at work and school all day to come home too "ZOMG BBYBALLS MCGEE HE.. HE CLAIMS HE STRONG MAN OMG BBYBALLSBBBALLS I WANT BBYBALLS HAHA I OWN BBYBALLS". Time to get a life. You sounds pretty jealous hahahah.

Master Blaster

« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2007, 04:45:13 PM »
You are obsessed with me sugar. I've been at work and school all day to come home too "ZOMG BBYBALLS MCGEE HE.. HE CLAIMS HE STRONG MAN OMG BBYBALLSBBBALLS I WANT BBYBALLS HAHA I OWN BBYBALLS". Time to get a life. You sounds pretty jealous hahahah.

You only work for an hour?  ???

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2007, 04:50:30 PM »
You only work for an hour?  ???

Doesn't take long for him to suck off 3 Aids infected Negroes for a hit of rock.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2007, 05:59:33 PM »

haha, oh brother, this coming from a gay foot fetish pic posting twat who wants to be a nurse.  Epic gender identity problems.