Author Topic: NPC Nationals: Alex A 5 days out!  (Read 30560 times)

The Coach

Re: Update: 5 days out from Nationals
« Reply #75 on: November 11, 2007, 05:33:32 PM »
yes based on condition symetry and proportional size he should get a pro card this time around,,look at this friends this is physiqe that is very achievable with aas use only and hard work,,gh not must insulin not must to achieve it

What? In english please.

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #76 on: November 11, 2007, 05:41:07 PM »
yeah Alex listen to the tips this guy gives on back thickness and conditioning. :o

well, candidate's lower back is "thick" in that picture, isn't it?   ;D

AlterEgo

• Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: November 11, 2007, 05:42:04 PM »
man... :o :o :o :o dis dude is fukn ripped!!! chance of posting pre-contest diet???
Like many on this board u have inspired me too. good luck brother, infact no luck involved, just show up in ur condition and its yours for the taking!!!

The Coach

« Reply #78 on: November 11, 2007, 05:42:44 PM »
for all the morons trilingual professors on getbig ill repeat

you dont need anything else other than aas and fat burners/duretics inorder to get to this condition ,,gh and insulin is nice but when you use them you better have on you 200lb of that quality at 5'5 on stage

in other words,,what you see ion the pictures is and can be achieved with aas only,,if you need other hormones such as gh and insulin to get to this condition at his size then bodybuilding is NOT for you,,

i claim that any serious lifter can get to this condition and proportional size but its the laziness and unwilingness and unfemiliarity with diet and use of aas that keep them from gettign there

this by the way is a pro card condition

better now? good

Do you realize this is what I've been telling you for about a year now and you've been saying the complete opposite?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 11, 2007, 05:46:10 PM »
Do you realize this is what I've been telling you for about a year now and you've been saying the complete opposite?
you haven't been paying that close attention to what GH says obviously Joe, GH has said that this type of condition on a 160 pound guy IS ACHIEVABLE with just AAS and diet and training, GH's point is that to achieve the 225 pounds plus in ripped condition at 5'6" or 5'7" you will most assuredly need the insulin and GH along with the AAS, do yourself a favor AND LISTEN TO WHAT GH SAYS and you'll learn the truth of what is going on in today's bb'ing.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #80 on: November 11, 2007, 05:47:23 PM »

nonono
we are talking here about a small guy,,this is 150lb soaking wet,,yet! pro card level and should have it this time around,,what i say is that the use of hormones is dependt of size/weight lean muscle mass/bodyfat% and height

this guy can get by with aas for now! as soon as he get pro card it is uping everything to new level or simply doing it for fun and only for fun

you can achieve a very good physiqe with only aas it is a very good big physiqe that takes all the products and doses i mentioned
fallen angel

The_Schofeild_Kid

• Getbig II
  • I'm a Damn Killer Myself!!
« Reply #81 on: November 11, 2007, 05:50:43 PM »
gh15,

why is it that no one at the pro level is as conditioned as alex is displaying in his 5 days out pics? at least not anymore as of 2007.

speak on this please?

The Coach

« Reply #82 on: November 11, 2007, 05:52:25 PM »
nonono
we are talking here about a small guy,,this is 150lb soaking wet,,yet! pro card level and should have it this time around,,what i say is that the use of hormones is dependt of size/weight lean muscle mass/bodyfat% and height

this guy can get by with aas for now! as soon as he get pro card it is uping everything to new level or simply doing it for fun and only for fun

you can achieve a very good physiqe with only aas it is a very good big physiqe that takes all the products and doses i mentioned

True, but the insulin would ruin his conditioning.....again, you don't sacrifice conditioning for size, this is where amatures screw up after they turn pro.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #83 on: November 11, 2007, 05:56:09 PM »
True, but the insulin would ruin his conditioning.....again, you don't sacrifice conditioning for size, this is where amatures screw up after they turn pro.

yes,,too much insulin will blurr lines and ruin physiqe add in growth and you will look worse from year to year even if bigger so yes,then again every one doing it now days so inorder to win anything you need to do it to so.....until judges start looking at how inpressive this guy look at 150lb as professional ..untill then we have problem
fallen angel

The Coach

« Reply #84 on: November 11, 2007, 05:58:52 PM »
yes,,too much insulin will blurr lines and ruin physiqe add in growth and you will look worse from year to year even if bigger so yes,then again every one doing it now days so inorder to win anything you need to do it to so.....until judges start looking at how inpressive this guy look at 150lb as professional ..untill then we have problem

I agree, this is the problem I might be facing in my upcoming show, like I've said a thousand times, I'm old school and refuse to sacrifice my health just to "keep up with the Jones'".

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #85 on: November 11, 2007, 06:00:15 PM »
gh15,

why is it that no one at the pro level is as conditioned as alex is displaying in his 5 days out pics? at least not anymore as of 2007.

speak on this please?

this condition is a result of work aas fat burners and knowing his body to the t,,reason professional dont get there now days is because we have so much muscle on our frame that wasnt meant to be there to begin with due to insulin and growth use and that addition of extra muscle bulk make you sacrifice the condition since not every one is kevin and arnold and ron colman,,current champ completely ruin his physiqe since 2001 and you see the results now ..but no one care and titles come so why stop? gotta be part of the field now days otherwize you are left out,,that is why im saying that bodybuilding became sport that is not for any one now days unless you really agree with yourself to use the hormones needed to go all out and do something with it money wize
fallen angel

Alex A

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Alex Azarian
« Reply #86 on: November 11, 2007, 06:25:17 PM »
Alex you look great.NOW THIS IS A MAN THAT HAS SUFFERED!!!! Trust me to get this hard you have to suffer.Icompeted at a national level and I would get down to around, 3.5% bodfat, and I would feel like shit. Alex your body fat has to be below 3% I would say around 2.25% .
When a person get below 4% bodyfat they are suffering trust me, you feel like shit. You feel facey lathargic, all you want to do is train, eat, and sleep.When your really lean the last thing you want to do is be around people or have sex.When your bodyfat is below 4% you basically foget you have a dick ,and your adreline, and drive are the only thing that keeps you functioning.
I hear alot of people saying I want to get ripped, then go screw alot of girls,lol. Trust me when your truly ripped the last thing you have evergy for is sex. You Just want to  eat sleep and train, fu%$ everbody else.
Trust me, when your as ripped as Alex is you get the chills really easy, and you feel spacey 75% of the time
I wish more pro bodybuilders would suffer as much as Alex has, instead of trying to come in just big like the current Mr 0. Pro bodybuilders used to come in hard like Alex, but now there are to lazy.

On a personal note Alex you look awesome , YOU HAVE SUFFERED, AND IT HAS PAYED OFF BIG TIME. I hope you win your class, and the whole dam show,  Trust me, Alex, I know what you went through to get this hard. Just stay focused, dont get to comfortable, and just coast right in to the show. god bless ........JOHN

I better start responding to some of this stuff. Well bro, it is chilly here and I dont feel the best, but I feel pretty good. I go to bed early and wake up early, i cant wait to get up in the morning for the grind of the day. I have alot left in me, i could keep going on for what is necessary but i have only a few more days. I will survive.

I had a goal when i committed to doing this show and that is to get bone dry and hard!  I wanted to live up to what I know I was capable of doing. Gaining a ton of size, wont happen, gaining some size over time, will but conditioning is conditioining and anyone can bring it! 
www.prepbyalex.com
national contender

Alex A

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Alex Azarian
« Reply #87 on: November 11, 2007, 06:26:44 PM »
I have NEVER seen conditioning like that.........not even with Muntzer, damn Alex, that's freaking insane!!

P.S. Becarful.....not with you're conditioning, but with your life!

The coach is a good man, looking out for me, i appreciate!  I really do, but I feel pretty good. No diuretics here, no freaky drastic changes, heck, im just about ready. 
www.prepbyalex.com
national contender

Alex A

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Alex Azarian
« Reply #88 on: November 11, 2007, 06:29:29 PM »
People are talking about insulin and stuff. I mentioned earlier, I dont know anything about insulin, not a damn thing other than I know diabetics use it and some guys use it to carb up or something, I dont know what it has to do with getting lean, hard and dry. I have never seen the stuff or care about it.
www.prepbyalex.com
national contender

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #89 on: November 11, 2007, 06:54:52 PM »
man seriously i am going to look at these pictures everytime i thinking of cheating on my diet.  you have truely inspired me to get shredded this time around

dude, seriously, I was thinking the same thing
Here comes the money shot

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #90 on: November 11, 2007, 07:02:11 PM »
Coach, what do you think is the reason Alex can eat 400 grams of carbs (brown sugar and all) and get in this type of condition while you have to zero carb it at a higher bodyweight (and most likely not get anywhere near conditioning-wise)? Is it genetics or dedication and drive?

Alex does say he used to pudgy before and that he isn't genetically anything special.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: November 11, 2007, 07:12:30 PM »
Alex A , You look great, but when you said conditioning is conditioning and anyone can bring it, I strongly disagree. Your conditioning is exceptional, I have only seen maybe 8 people as hard and as grainy as you, and I have been training for 22 years, and judged over 200 shows.
Trust me you are as hard as nails, and you did alot of suffering to get that lean. Yes part of is genetic, because no matter how hard I would dieted I could never get as lean or as hard as you, but I am a super heavy.
Alex there are alot of people Like Daddy Waddy that that claim to be lean or hard yet they are 8% bodyfat, at 180lbs, and are disiilusional, then there are guys like you. Guys who get fu$%$ shredded to the bone.No your not a mass monster, but you  got good symetry and your condtioning is freaky.
I can imagine you get the chills, heck you dont have any bodyfat, lol.There is nothing to insulate your body. Like I said before your bodyfat is below 3% and probably even close to 2%.
Alex all you have to do now is just stay focused dont listen to anybody (especially on this board) and go and win your class, mayber the whole show. I know no one with be as hard as you ,but there are guys who maybe a lil more syemtrical, only because they have more mass because they are in a heavier weight class.Plus there is always politics, come on this is bodybuilding, Mr O perfect example, lol. god bless .....John

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
« Reply #92 on: November 11, 2007, 07:28:47 PM »
After looking at the pics again, I think your conditioning is probably about as good as a human being can possibly achieve.  I don't think it's possible to get leaner than that without doing severe damage to the body.

I like your style, too.  No hype and none needed.  You're going to bring it, not sing it, when it comes to shows.  I hope you take the whole thing, Alex.  Good luck to you!

The Coach

« Reply #93 on: November 11, 2007, 07:31:00 PM »
Coach, what do you think is the reason Alex can eat 400 grams of carbs (brown sugar and all) and get in this type of condition while you have to zero carb it at a higher bodyweight (and most likely not get anywhere near conditioning-wise)? Is it genetics or dedication and drive?

Alex does say he used to pudgy before and that he isn't genetically anything special.

Diet wise, I'm not on zero carbs, not 400grms, but not zero either. I don't know exactly what Alex is doing either as far as AAS or fat burners, but as far as diet, if I had to guess, while his carbs are reletively high for being this close (I would have to think he dropped them by now being 5 days out and still having 6-7lbs to go to make weight) his calories are low, mine overall might be higher, but lower in carbs. Genetics plays a huge factor as does age, I think I'm about 10-15 years older than Alex, but besides that, I was never one for being real, real hard, I would get ripped and have great separation but I always had a hard time getting that hard look. I've won or placed high in all of my past shows by my symmetry, proportion, conditioning, presentation and posing, but always had a hard time acheiving that hard dry look.

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: November 11, 2007, 07:35:20 PM »
you look fucking great, you'll win your class for sure, hope you take the whole thing out... good luck man ;D
there's no magic pills... just needles

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 11, 2007, 07:41:39 PM »
Good luck, fantastic conditioning!!  You will do well.

The Coach

« Reply #96 on: November 11, 2007, 07:44:29 PM »

BTW, my dedication and drive are the same as when I was younger, probably more so now because of the internet (we didn't even have computers back then) and I have exposed myself, made a commitment to do a show and have to stick to my word and because of my BIG MOUTH have to prove myself. When I make a commitment I stick to it and don't go about it half-assed.

On a side note and you can flame me all you want.........I prayed about wether I should compete one more time and asked the Lord if it was a good idea, for the last 16 weeks I have had no remorse or second thoughts about competing again, I felt it was a sign from him when I decided to do this.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #97 on: November 11, 2007, 07:46:46 PM »
off the charts conditioning,theres lean,ripped,but this is totally peeled like an onion,it actually looks painful to be this conditioned "matter of speaking of course"alex has welter class written just for him,minimal dieting and good structure for it he looks too big for lightweight class,has a lot of muscle packed on that frame to go with the crisp condition.as most of the positive posters hope he gets that pro card.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #98 on: November 11, 2007, 07:51:43 PM »
BTW, my dedication and drive are the same as when I was younger, probably more so now because of the internet (we didn't even have computers back then) and I have exposed myself, made a commitment to do a show and have to stick to my word and because of my BIG MOUTH have to prove myself. When I make a commitment I stick to it and don't go about it half-assed.

On a side note and you can flame me all you want.........I prayed about wether I should compete one more time and asked the Lord if it was a good idea, for the last 16 weeks I have had no remorse or second thoughts about competing again, I felt it was a sign from him when I decided to do this.
and btw good luck to u ,if your build is coming in that much bigger from your old pics which were great ,and can get your body to lean out again at your current age and difference in your overall body thickness from those prevoius pics,just getting the skin to bounce back and get tight and hardened is a plus,most master bbers still have better tone than people of same age group who never lifted or dieted for that particular look....

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #99 on: November 11, 2007, 09:37:10 PM »
 :o