Author Topic: NPC Nationals: Alex A 5 days out!  (Read 30585 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Update: 5 days out from Nationals
« Reply #100 on: November 11, 2007, 09:53:09 PM »
This thread needs a little...

Hail Satan!

Looking great Alex.
a

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #101 on: November 11, 2007, 10:07:34 PM »
This thread needs a little...

Hail Satan!

Looking great Alex.
Alex's conditioning makes Glen Benton proud!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #102 on: November 11, 2007, 10:31:47 PM »
This is Alex's wicked conditioning staring back at his inner bitch in the mirror.    ;D

8)

I think it's interesting that Alex says he could keep this routine up for quite a while longer if he needed to. 

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #103 on: November 11, 2007, 10:42:31 PM »
I'm still tripping on this one.  I'm not sure there's a word to express what degree of sliced this is. 

Alex when's the last time you squated, and what were you working with when you did?  How much weight for how many reps, etc? 

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: November 11, 2007, 10:49:34 PM »
still not munzer yet, but close. could use work in areas, but will probably win ur class due to the conditioning.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #105 on: November 11, 2007, 10:51:27 PM »

You should be dead within a few years, if you continue your drug use.  It may be worth it if you place 2nd or higher. ::)
Just trying to help.
N

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: November 11, 2007, 11:58:55 PM »

You should be dead within a few years, if you continue your drug use.  It may be worth it if you place 2nd or higher. ::)
Just trying to help.

crotch is an asshole. hope this helps.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #107 on: November 12, 2007, 12:16:52 AM »
crotch is an asshole. hope this helps.
Maybe so, but let's just say, most people in the real world would completely agree with me on this one.  On a board of many juicers, the views will be very jaded.
Hope this makes sense to you.
N

The_Schofeild_Kid

• Getbig II
  • I'm a Damn Killer Myself!!
« Reply #108 on: November 12, 2007, 12:20:59 AM »

Just trying to help.

stfu you loser. you will never look like this guy... EVER not even come close.

but its ok sine i'm sure all the "whats up big guy?" comments you get are enough for your ego.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #109 on: November 12, 2007, 12:23:38 AM »
Damn that is some impressive conditioning. Seriously, looks like a smaller version of those black and white Dorian pics. Granite like.
No doubt about it...

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #110 on: November 12, 2007, 12:27:08 AM »
stfu you loser. you will never look like this guy... EVER not even come close.

but its ok sine i'm sure all the "whats up big guy?" comments you get are enough for your ego.
How I look is irrelevant, but I'm happy with how I look.  The point is, most people can't achieve jack shit in a gym without heavy drug use.  If someone manages to get ultra ripped through the right drugs, should I be impressed?  A little fact for you, most of these guys couldn't hold my gym bag, if you take away the drugs.  It's all predicated on drugs, big deal.
N

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #111 on: November 12, 2007, 12:28:27 AM »
How I look is irrelevant.  The point is, most people can't achieve jack shit in a gym without heavy drug use.  If someone manages to get ultra ripped through the right drugs, should I be impressed?  A little fact for you, most of these guys couldn't hold my gym bag, if you take away the drugs.  It's all predicated on drugs, that's the point.
None of this is relevant. Fuck off.
follow the arrows

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #112 on: November 12, 2007, 12:30:56 AM »
None of this is relevant. Fuck off.
Another getbig genius.  Intuitive and thought provoking. :-\
N

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #113 on: November 12, 2007, 12:36:29 AM »
Another getbig genius.  Intuitive and thought provoking. :-\
your steroid rants are OLD and TIRESOME. They don't belong in every goddamn thread, go cry about it somewhere else douchebag  ::)
follow the arrows

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #114 on: November 12, 2007, 12:40:19 AM »
your steroid rants are OLD and TIRESOME. They don't belong in every goddamn thread, go cry about it somewhere else douchebag  ::)
I appreciate your support and thanks for the kind words.  I know it's not easy being the Natural Express, but somebody has to keep these delusional "bodybuilders" in line.  It's good to know there are people like you out there who understand and back up my views.
N

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #115 on: November 12, 2007, 12:43:24 AM »
"You should be dead within a few years, if you continue your drug use..."

::)  I'm guessing he doesn't look like this year-round, and I'm also guessing his pharmaceuticals won't be as extreme in the off season and when he stops competing. Competitive high level bodybuilding ain't healthy... everybody knows that. Relax.
a

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #116 on: November 12, 2007, 12:52:23 AM »
Damn that is some impressive conditioning. Seriously, looks like a smaller version of those black and white Dorian pics. Granite like.

this is better condition than dorian done with a hell of a lot less drugs in system,,only thing that can prevent him from pro card is if he come in too flat,,condition wize this is class winner and potential pro card

pay attention to the midsection ,,dorian could  only dream of having this waist size and flat stomack,,rare are the ones who can bring up in the pro a dickerson package,,samir package,,zane package ,,you can count the professionals with flat waist on 2 hands

better condition and astethics than dorian,,alot less muscle than dorian,,done with a lot less drugs than dorian
fallen angel

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #117 on: November 12, 2007, 12:56:28 AM »
I appreciate your support and thanks for the kind words.  I know it's not easy being the Natural Express, but somebody has to keep these delusional "bodybuilders" in line.  It's good to know there are people like you out there who understand and back up my views.

You're not welcome.
You're not accomplishing anything with your stupid self-serving steroid rants. Telling a guy he'll be dead in a few years is completely OUTRAGEOUS and nothing less than cruel and judgemental. And further implying that his conditioning is the result of excessive drug usage makes you look even more stupid, and perhaps jealous  ::) I'm sure there's better ways of getting attention and feeding yer ego "natural express". If you still don't see why this is all very irrelevant.. then maybe you should just take our word for it, and we'll try to understand your concerns as well  ::)
follow the arrows

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #118 on: November 12, 2007, 01:01:30 AM »
You're not welcome.
You're not accomplishing anything with your stupid self-serving steroid rants. Telling a guy he'll be dead in a few years is completely OUTRAGEOUS and nothing less than cruel and judgemental. And further implying that his conditioning is the result of excessive drug usage makes you look even more stupid, and perhaps jealous  ::) I'm sure there's better ways of getting attention and feeding yer ego "natural express". If you still don't see why this is all very irrelevant.. then maybe you should just take our word for it, and we'll try to understand your concerns as well  ::)
No, not jealous or judgemental...well, maybe a bit..haha  There is nothing morally wrong with taking drugs of any kind.  I'm just pointing out the fact that it's probably some crazy drug stack, which is the reason why he's very ripped, along with a small frame, which already probably holds little fat.  I just find it funny how people praise someone for extreme drug use.  It's completely ass backwards.  It doesn't impress me, no matter how ripped someone get, if it's due to drugs...which in this case, it is.  Simply, a little reality check.  That's all.
N

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #119 on: November 12, 2007, 01:07:03 AM »
No, not jealous or judgement...well, maybe a bit..haha  There is nothing morally wrong with taking drugs of any kind.  I'm just pointing out the fact that it's probably some crazy drug stack, which is the reason why he's very ripped, along with a small frame, which already probably holds little fat.  I just find it funny how people praise someone for extreme drug use.  It's completely ass backwards.  It doesn't impress me, no matter how ripped someone get, if it's due to drugs...which in this case, it is.  Simply, a little reality check.  That's all.
Can't spell assumptions without ASS, can we?  ;) I'm sure if it was as easy as taking a bunch of drugs there'd be many guys out there that would come close to if not match his conditioning- reality: very few people in the history of mankind have acheived this kind of conditioning. On a level playing field, I would consider this acheivement a bit more than just commendable. The guy obviously put in a lot of hardwork and dedication into this, so give credit where it is due. Otherwise you just come off as a whining fool.
follow the arrows

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #120 on: November 12, 2007, 01:13:27 AM »
Can't spell assumptions without ASS, can we?  ;) I'm sure if it was as easy as taking a bunch of drugs there'd be many guys out there that would come close to if not match his conditioning- reality: very few people in the history of mankind have acheived this kind of conditioning. On a level playing field, I would consider this acheivement a bit more than just commendable. The guy obviously put in a lot of hardwork and dedication into this, so give credit where it is due. Otherwise you just come off as a whining fool.
Fair enough.  Have this guy list what he's taking, then we'll see how much of a fool I am. ;)
Yeah, not many achieve this level of being ripped.  Should I be astonished that someone was unintelligent enough to ingest harmful shit into themselves for a $3 prize?  Maybe I should?
Get real buddy.  Most outside of getbig.com, would agree.  It's foolishness, plain and simple.  Whether you're this ripped, or not.
N

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #121 on: November 12, 2007, 01:22:00 AM »
Fair enough.  Have this guy list what he's taking, then we'll see how much of a fool I am. ;)
Yeah, not many achieve this level of being ripped.  Should I be astonished that someone was unintelligent enough to ingest harmful shit into themselves for a $3 prize?  Maybe I should?
Get real buddy.  Most outside of getbig.com, would agree.  It's foolishness, plain and simple.  Whether you're this ripped, or not.
You know nothing about what he takes or doesn't take so maybe its better to keep your mouth shut before KNOWING the facts? Regardless, you need not concern yourself with someone else's decision to do something.  It'd be one thing if you had a positive spin to what you're saying but this is just plain bitching and shitting on someone else's accomplishments. Please stop it, it doesn't do any good for anyone in anyway.
follow the arrows

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: November 12, 2007, 01:28:30 AM »

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #123 on: November 12, 2007, 02:05:32 AM »
You know nothing about what he takes or doesn't take so maybe its better to keep your mouth shut before KNOWING the facts? Regardless, you need not concern yourself with someone else's decision to do something.  It'd be one thing if you had a positive spin to what you're saying but this is just plain bitching and shitting on someone else's accomplishments. Please stop it, it doesn't do any good for anyone in anyway.
You could have fooled me.  Since when was ingesting a ton of drugs for a $3 trophy an accomplishment?  Who wrote that handbook...haha  Come on, let's call it like it is now.
Better yet, it's funny how few at least man up and write how they really got there...not all this bullshit about how they're "so dedicated" on their diet.  It's just horseshit all around.  Staying on a diet for a few months isn't that hard.  I'm not discounting he probably has a similar routine to me, but it's not the ultra crazy diet that's got him that way, it's the tremendous cycle.
Lastly, I don't bash others "real accomplishments" I actually embrace them and commend them for having heart.  I like to put things into perspective, which is what I've done on this thread.

Re: I finally did a show (A natural show)
« Reply #117 on: November 11, 2007, 11:43:19 PM » Quote Modify Remove 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This guy is most likely natural.  I can't say for sure because I don't know him, but come on, why would someone claim to be natural who isn't...and on the web of all places...ahha  That's like lying about your SAT score to a bunch of retarded kids.
Give the guy credit, he looks pretty good and didn't rely on gear to get that way.  Few people have the heart to do that, end of story.  Gyms are flooded with 2nd rate wannabe Olympia juicers.  We need more people like this in bodybuilding, but let's face it, most simply can't do it.
N

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #124 on: November 12, 2007, 02:10:30 AM »
OK Croatch, thanks for showering us with your enlightenment. Now please move on.
follow the arrows