Author Topic: This is the conditioning I'm shooting for........  (Read 3686 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: This is the conditioning I'm shooting for........
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2007, 04:59:00 PM »
Have you considered consulting Candizzle? He was offering advice to Alex A earlier.  ;D
E

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2007, 04:59:55 PM »
talk to candidate...he is an expert on nutrition.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2007, 05:02:30 PM »
Have you considered consulting Candizzle? He was offering advice to Alex A earlier.  ;D
You gotta be shittin me.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Coach

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2007, 05:07:17 PM »

Read Max Reps assessment on the "Almost There" thread

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=180038.75

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2007, 05:30:18 PM »
You gotta be shittin me.

:-\

you have insane conditioning and an awesome physique.

constructive criticism= you could use some back thickness. ...especially with your extreme conditioning, a thicker back would make you look amazing; well, EVEN MORE SO. :)
E

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2007, 05:33:26 PM »
hahahha Talking about someone else's back when he has an "H" taper? hahahah what a delusional little kid.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2007, 05:36:54 PM »

who cares.

in a few days time, the pics from your show will be posted on this forum and you will be made a mockery of for talking so much shit and then looking like it.

congratulations.
b

The Coach

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2007, 05:39:10 PM »
who cares.

in a few days time, the pics from your show will be posted on this forum and you will be made a mockery of for talking so much shit and then looking like it.

congratulations.

Until you prove yourself and post a pic or reveal who you are, your a coward and basically useless to this board.......does this help?

Thought so.........now go away little man, your mommy is calling you for dinner....go, shew, go away!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2007, 08:05:06 PM »
labrada toward end of career 95 season was as big as ever and condition superb,at 190 or so at 5-5 or 5/6 arms were world class,and legs were ripped/vascular,he was master at prep,probably could have competed at least 5 more yrs from retirement point.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2007, 09:35:02 PM »
i was offering nutrition advice to alex a? thats news to me...it looks to me like i just pointed out the obvisou fact that his back thickness was the only area that he could use improvement in..

danielson you are a jealous, hating, negative, pathetic, skinny little man.

On_Swole

• Expert
  • Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2007, 10:05:15 PM »
This is the conditioning I'm shooting for........

Call me a skeptic, but seeing that you endlessly post a twenty something year old picture, yet fail to produce anything recent, my guess is that your chances of that are slim to none. Again, call me a skeptic, but talking about things usually takes the place of actually doing them. With that being said, best of luck.  :D

The Coach

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2007, 10:07:30 PM »
Call me a skeptic, but seeing that you endlessly post a twenty something year old picture, yet fail to produce anything recent, my guess is that your chances of that are slim to none. Again, call me a skeptic, but talking about things usually takes the place of actually doing them. With that being said, best of luck.  :D

You're a skeptic......but, all in due time. But even though I don't have pics, my condition was verified by MaxRep when he saw me on Saturday and posted his assessment of me.

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2007, 12:00:59 AM »

Thanks On_Swole Joe needed that. Just the motivation needed to carry him through the last three weeks... just to prove you wrong.

Joe remember in Rocky 3 what Rocky, Apollo Creed, the Manager, and Rocky's bother-in-law Paulie were watching an interview on TV of Clubber Lang going off about how he was going to beat up on Rocky again? Remember when Paulie said “Rock don't listen.”  But Apollo said “no Rock DO LISTEN.”

Do LISTEN to On_Swoles comment Joe.

One of the best motivators in the World is making a public announcement to someone that would LOVE to see you fail. Then, use that announcement as the pressure needed to motivate you even further. 

Three weeks is nothing. Dig in Joe... and destroy your past condition.
and keep moving!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2007, 02:17:40 AM »
Thanks On_Swole Joe needed that. Just the motivation needed to carry him through the last three weeks... just to prove you wrong.

Joe remember in Rocky 3 what Rocky, Apollo Creed, the Manager, and Rocky's bother-in-law Paulie were watching an interview on TV of Clubber Lang going off about how he was going to beat up on Rocky again? Remember when Paulie said “Rock don't listen.”  But Apollo said “no Rock DO LISTEN.”

One of the best motivators in the World is making a public announcement to someone that would LOVE to see you fail. Then, use that announcement as the pressure needed to motivate you even further. 

Thats was Carl Weathers, and it was a film, a film.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2007, 02:33:30 AM »

Damn, that was funny.   You'd this the guy who started this post was actually going for something that was recognized by the world and had something to do with talent..haha
Consider, 98% of America doesn't even know who Jay Culter is, no less someone who wins a local show.  When someone says "competing", a naive person would think, "Holy shit, he must be amongst the elite!"  It's really no different than a girl winning the beauty contest in her small town in Iowa.  Let's not blow things out of proportion by saying, "No, do listen to these comments."  Oh man. ::)
N

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2007, 02:35:13 AM »
Damn, that was funny.   You'd this the guy who started this post was actually going for something that was recognized by the world and had something to do with talent..haha
Consider, 98% of America doesn't even know who Jay Culter is, no less someone who wins a local show.  When someone says "competing", a naive person would think, "Holy shit, he must be amongst the elite!"  It's really no different than a girl winning the beauty contest in her small town in Iowa.  Let's not blow things out of proportion by saying, "No, do listen to these comments."  Oh man. ::)

are you saying bodybuilding isnt a sport?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2007, 02:37:39 AM »
are you saying bodybuilding isnt a sport?
You're joking right.
N

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2007, 02:39:52 AM »
You're joking right.

Pop locking on a high school stage to "this is why im hot", does require an element of skill

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2007, 02:49:27 AM »
Pop locking on a high school stage to "this is why im hot", does require an element of skill
:Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYQMPNKzeNg

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2007, 02:53:43 AM »
:Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYQMPNKzeNg

He should be shot.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2007, 02:57:36 AM »
haha what are these tools thinking.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2007, 04:14:10 AM »
He should be shot.
why ? because u can't and he can ?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2007, 04:22:31 AM »
haha what are these tools thinking.
hahahahaha.  Holy shit, Fitness Dance?  Do one or the other, this really doesn't blend.  I can just imagine the thought process in entering this show.  "I'm going to hit em' with something they NEVER forget."
I think he succeeded. ;D
N

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2007, 05:55:14 AM »

hahahahaha, epic talking about fat loss as if it was a quest to save the entire history of mankind and the universe!!!!