Author Topic: What pisses you off most in the gym ?  (Read 13060 times)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: What pisses you off most in the gym ?
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2007, 07:03:32 AM »
What I hate?

- guys who grunt extremely loud to bench 315 as if they just benched 750lbs for reps. They sound like a wounded water baffalo dying in the heat.

- Guys who gab on their cellphones. Whatever it is can wait. You're there to train.

- Kids who use machines/benches and won't let you work in. I had pro's such as Henderson Thorne, Bob Weatherhill and Paul Dillet let me work in between sets and these 17 year old twigs are telling me that they have 6 sets left? Ya...like thats gonna stand  ::)

- Shadowboxers/tough guys
Can't stand these cretons. They need to realize that THEY'RE IN THE WRONG FUCKING GYM. There are plenty of martial arts dojo's and boxing acadamys that will accomadate these clowns.
Translation: I'm a 150lb twig who struggles to bench 175lbs but i'll show them all that i'm a tough guy by throwing hooks and uppercuts  ::)

- Idiots that don't strip their plates off the machines. If there is one thing I really hate is watching a woman having to strip 30 plates off a leg press that some jackass did his 1/4 reps with.

- Idiots that leave their dumbbells all over the floor.

- Older guys who shower and have their balls and ass crack showing. Obviously they never heard of towels.

- People who take your bench while you're grabbing your dumbbells. No courtasy.

- 160lb twigs that feel the need to wear tank tops and cut offs as if they just won their pro card.

- People who skip (jump rope). Obviously these clusless morons do nothing but get in the way of people who want to train.

- Idiot personal tainers that weigh 160lbs soaked and wet and they act like they know it all. Enough said.

- People who roll around on balls. These morons have zero clue how to workout period. They can't seem to figure out why they can't get results.

- People that assume because your have size and push good weight that its all attributed to AAS. These are the same morons that always have something to say and are against drugs period. They even refused their polio shot as children  ::). These morons need to realize the hard work that people who take their bbdg seriously put in and out of the gym on a regular basis. If they actually trained instead of watching worring about others, they would get somewhere.

There you have it folks :)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2007, 07:07:57 AM »
Blacks, asians, mexicans, fat people, skinny people, fags, queers, homos, blacks and blacks.

i dont really like too many Amreekan blacks (for that matter most amrekan browns either) but ya do realize that most top bbers are black no? :-\

just cause the the heightened hematocrit<sp?> from steroids which makes em look red doesn't make em white... :-\
carpe` vaginum!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2007, 07:39:05 AM »
2nd rate juicers who can't achieve squat without the drugs.  Just pathetic people.  Most gyms are full of delusional losers, plain and simple.
 ;)
Just a honest reply there.
you mean like this guy Croatch?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2007, 07:40:52 AM »
you mean like this guy Croatch?

I thought he was a pro?  ;D

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2007, 07:43:20 AM »
Nope. He just has a bone to pick with anyone who even dabbles with AAS. Like its his concern what people do.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2007, 07:44:59 AM »
no but he claims he's "close to pro size". ::)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2007, 08:47:51 AM »

SquadFatter, the thread is about what pisses you off IN the gym.  Walking by on your way to the laundromat doesn't count.  I think we all know you don't train.  Nice try though to divert the evident.  How are those "man titties" coming along.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2007, 09:20:03 AM »
SquadFatter, the thread is about what pisses you off IN the gym.  Walking by on your way to the laundromat doesn't count.  I think we all know you don't train.  Nice try though to divert the evident.  How are those "man titties" coming along.
hahaha Epic stone throwing in biggest glass house ever ....

reality check onlyme...... you wiegh 600 plus pounds........have a nice life (2-6 months)
The Number 2 in Scranton

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #58 on: November 13, 2007, 09:21:25 AM »
what happened to the post about onlyme's daughter's stinkhole vagina.

That was classic

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #59 on: November 13, 2007, 09:24:06 AM »
what happened to the post about onlyme's daughter's stinkhole vagina.

That was classic
What the fuck ?? where did that go... hahahhahah

Who has pics of the hippos offspring.....
The Number 2 in Scranton

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #60 on: November 13, 2007, 09:24:47 AM »

reality check onlyme...... you wiegh 600 plus pounds........have a nice life (2-6 months)

damn. thats cold as ice

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #61 on: November 13, 2007, 10:21:16 AM »

Don't fuck with the man's  children for christ's sake.
There plenty of ammo without going there

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #62 on: November 13, 2007, 12:50:01 PM »
206lbs @7%bf at 5' 7", isn't exactly pro size.  You must be joking.
N

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 13, 2007, 12:51:56 PM »
206lbs @7%bf at 5' 7", isn't exactly pro size.  You must be joking.
i wasn't talking about you dude, i was talking about the clown who's picture i posted, "captain equipoise".

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2007, 01:01:14 PM »
i wasn't talking about you dude, i was talking about the clown who's picture i posted, "captain equipoise".
Whoops, I misread.  I thought we were back to the size claims..hhahaha  You had me ready to get my video camera and tape measure..bwhahah ;D
"This guy is about 2 steps away from killing himself."
-S. Father 05'
haha
N

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 13, 2007, 01:04:26 PM »

how about posting another pic of your mongoloid mug instead? 

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 13, 2007, 01:04:48 PM »
Whoops, I misread.  I thought we were back to the size claims..hhahaha  You had me ready to get my video camera and tape measure..bwhahah ;D
"This guy is about 2 steps away from killing himself."
-S. Father 05'
haha
;D

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #67 on: November 13, 2007, 01:15:17 PM »

hahahahaha! and don't forget his stained shirts and fingernails.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #68 on: November 13, 2007, 01:42:34 PM »

Where are your pics fatboy?... and I'm not talking about the blurred out cell phone pic taken from behind a glass door/curtain... Shit, at least OnlyMe was a somebody, you're a never has been!

Keep on hating and swallowing those Krispy Kremes whole

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 13, 2007, 01:44:05 PM »
Where are your pics fatboy?... and I'm not talking about the blurred out cell phone pic taken from behind a glass door/curtain... Shit, at least OnlyMe was a somebody, you're a never has been!

Keep on hating and swallowing those Krispy Kremes whole
hahahahha, look at these arms, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ;D what a beast!!!! ;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #70 on: November 13, 2007, 01:46:45 PM »
i hate when people look at me. i hate when there are people in the gym in general. i like to workout alone. i hate it when people talk to me in the gym, and i hate it when people are talking to eachother in the gym.

what am i "guilty of" (in regards to the characteristics that have already been mentioned..)
1. "fucking the rack"..yeah i normally do most of my biceps and shoulder exercises pretty close to the rack. but this is beause thats where the mirror is, and i love to look at myself.
2. "bad ass attitude"..i dont have a badass mentality at all, but i think it probably comes across like i do..just because i dont talk to anybody, dont greet anybody, and work out with pretty high intensity...in between stes i do the whole "stalking the weights" thing...walking aroun qyickly keeping myself pumped up and moving.
3. alot of trips to the drinking fountain. i only get, at a maximum, 45 second rest sets. never more than that. so i do get thirsty, and i have just enough time to quickluy get to the fountain rinse my mouth and walk back to the weights for another set.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 13, 2007, 01:48:26 PM »
i hate when people look at me. i hate when there are people in the gym in general. i like to workout alone. i hate it when people talk to me in the gym, and i hate it when people are talking to eachother in the gym.

what am i "guilty of" (in regards to the characteristics that have already been mentioned..)
1. "fucking the rack"..yeah i normally do most of my biceps and shoulder exercises pretty close to the rack. but this is beause thats where the mirror is, and i love to look at myself.
2. "bad ass attitude"..i dont have a badass mentality at all, but i think it probably comes across like i do..just because i dont talk to anybody, dont greet anybody, and work out with pretty high intensity...in between stes i do the whole "stalking the weights" thing...walking aroun qyickly keeping myself pumped up and moving.
3. alot of trips to the drinking fountain. i only get, at a maximum, 45 second rest sets. never more than that. so i do get thirsty, and i have just enough time to quickluy get to the fountain rinse my mouth and walk back to the weights for another set.

you must be an incredibly intimidating sight in the gym. ::)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #72 on: November 13, 2007, 01:55:47 PM »
hahahahha, look at these arms, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ;D what a beast!!!! ;D

Hahaha...fucking right, look at those arms.. something your lard ass will never see in the mirror.. and the funniest yet, that pic is 4-5 years old around 215lbs. HAhahahahahaha you fat piece of shit

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #73 on: November 13, 2007, 01:57:32 PM »
you must be an incredibly intimidating sight in the gym. ::)
yeah i know, huh?

its pretty tought to not be intimidating when you carry as much muscle as i do. im a fucking beast!!! :)

;)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 13, 2007, 01:57:55 PM »

Hahaha...fucking right, look at those arms.. something your lard ass will never see in the mirror.. and the funniest yet, that pic is 4-5 years old around 215lbs. HAhahahahahaha you fat piece of shit

hahahahahahhaaa, still claiming to be "close to the size of a pro" here "big guy". ;D