Author Topic: People who are walkin' on thin fucking ice...  (Read 4688 times)

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: People who are walkin' on thin fucking ice...
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2007, 09:50:43 AM »
Derek A is on thin fuckin ice over at MD, the Godrum thingy has hurt his "reputation" (LOL) more than he wants to admit it.
Billy Gunz: Same thing, I'm sure there he was convinced that he was part of the MD crew until he had his rude awakening.
Shawn Ray: Boy is he walking on thin ice man, I think him moving to the MD crew was a bad business move, I mean what else is left for Shawn if it doesn't work out?
Squatfather: Yes he is entertaing and a Getbig legend, but boy does but he ice he is walking on is paperthin with cracks all over it...I mean the guy has to life somewhere, time will tell if we ever find out who the real Squatfather is.

Continue...

Please read that aloud to yourself so you can hear how dumb you sound.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2007, 09:53:58 AM »
maybe I'm thinking of someone else but seems like you're starting a bunch of garbage threads...like I said maybe I think you're someone else......disregard my earlier comment until I can confirm that you're annoying me 8)

he has more threads moved to the DUMP than anyone on here

Z

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2007, 09:54:57 AM »
Is Shawn Ray really broke as a joke?

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2007, 09:56:42 AM »
hahaha nobody would do shit.

hahahahaha--exactly

mar10s

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2007, 09:58:16 AM »

Then you should be coming in at a close second place.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2007, 10:00:21 AM »

lol I would seriously doubt that, and apart from you *and we always had issues didn't we Bluto, everybody else seems to see the Gossip what it really is... a bit of fun :)
There is only one person on getbig that takes something that happens online DEAD serious, and that is you, to be hones it would scare me shit less if I would find out that something that happens ONLINE, would affect me in real life... think of it.

I have said it before and I say it again (and I have meet people like you) you are just a sad little man ;) and we all feel sorry for you.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2007, 10:04:46 AM »
just a sad little man ;)

the word little is a bit misplaced sir..
carpe` vaginum!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2007, 10:05:57 AM »

the word little is a bit misplaced sir..

Protein... you know that my intentions are never to hurt somebody, I'm just disappointed in his actions that's all.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2007, 10:39:38 AM »
hahahaha, i don't know about that, people are awfully mentally weak and fragile these days, i can just see a few of these people in the gun store slapping down 20 dollar bills on the counter while chanting and mumbling, squadfather......squadfa ther......squadfather... .. ;D
Guns!? I always figured it be more like the old movies.  :D

oppositeofthin

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2007, 10:59:29 AM »
The reality of it is that no one would do anything to Squadfather other than make fun of his personal information. 
No one gives enough of a shit to see the guy in person.  He's just some random lunatic that (from the pictures he posted) lives in a filthy pre-fabricated home.  Past the point of taking 1-5 seconds to post on the internet, who gives a shit about a nobody?

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2007, 11:09:31 AM »
The reality of it is that no one would do anything to Squadfather other than make fun of his personal information. 
No one gives enough of a shit to see the guy in person.  He's just some random lunatic that (from the pictures he posted) lives in a filthy pre-fabricated home.  Past the point of taking 1-5 seconds to post on the internet, who gives a shit about a nobody?

the bolded part was pretty funny.....
nasser=piece of shit