Author Topic: Where is RICHARD JONES???  (Read 6137 times)

pkaz

• Getbig III
Re: Where is RICHARD JONES???
« Reply #75 on: November 17, 2007, 08:21:11 AM »
hahaha, exactly, he's full of shit, cops around here start at literally 32-34K a year.

Richard Jones was with the Orange County, CA Sherriff's Department for a number of years and as you can see the salary structure is identified below. Also, last time I spoke to Richard Jones he was pursuing his MBA full time.

BTW-You can still make the sign up deadline for a job, if you qualify...

DEPUTY SHERIFF TRAINEE

Written Test is scheduled for Saturday, November 17, 2007. If you cannot make this date, please wait to apply for the next recruitment.

Beginning Monday, October 22, 2007 the Orange County Sheriff’s Department will be accepting applications and required supplemental forms on a continuous basis until the needs of the Department are met, but we encourage you to apply immediately, as this recruitment may close at any time without any notification.

A Deputy Sheriff Trainee will be required to attend and satisfactorily complete the 28-week P.O.S.T. Certified Orange County Sheriff’s Training Academy. Upon successful completion of the academy, the Deputy Sheriff Trainee will be promoted to the position of Deputy Sheriff I.

Only those who possess the minimum requirements and score high enough on the supplemental form will be invited to the written exam.

Deputy Sheriff Trainee (New Recruits) hourly flat rate : $24.97 Annual salary: $51,938
Deputy Sheriff I – Entry Level Hourly rate: $28.50 Annual salary: $59,280 Maximum Hourly rate: $38.74 Annual salary: $80,579
Deputy Sheriff II – Maximum Hourly rate: $40.93 Annual salary: $85,134

Campeon Del Mundo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Where is RICHARD JONES???
« Reply #76 on: November 17, 2007, 03:04:26 PM »
he get fired from the sheriffs because he was caught at the Mexican border with a load of those stupid steroids...

cdm