Author Topic: pm questions answered  (Read 2213 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm questions answered
« on: November 15, 2007, 04:20:55 PM »
you keep asking me how you dont get results like you want to get although you keep training right and eat right,,my friends im tired of telling you this over and over..if you dont get results its because you use fake hormones ,,fake gear,,,not legit gear,,,vial of sesami oil,,underdosed gear that spike 5lb water reaction ,,,

the reason you dont get big and jacked like you want to is because in the usa the underground garbage you used for last 5 years is fake fake fake!,,having a nice vial with nice label all shiny doesnt mean you have legit hormone dosed right,,,testing it from a place you dont know about is faked every single month by greedy people,,,

last time i will say it,,INORDER TO GET BIG AS IN BIG JACKED THE RIGHT LOOK YOU WANT ,,AND STOIP WONDERING WHY YOUR ARMS HAVE NO JACKED UP LOOK TO THEM ALTHOUGH YOU TAKE 1 GRAM TESTOSTERONE A WEEK,,INORDER TO GET THIS KIND OF BIG YOU MUST STOP BUYING UNDERGROUND CRAP,,

80S 90S BODYBUILDERS YOU ALWAYS LIKE TO TALK ABOUT,,,THEY USED REAL LEGIT PHARMA PRODUCTS THAT IS WHY OUR PHYSIQE IS SO MUCH BETTER ,,WE HAD REAL HORMONES MY FRIENDS

so posion your body with garbage ,,stop  justifying your buying of underground crap by yoru 5 lb gains,,and start using yoru brain,,

the ones who use legit pharma products are the ones get big its as simple as that,,and yes the mexican garbage from mexico used to be 100 times better when it comes to legit product than underground garbage

start using your brain,,i bet all of you who post pictures and get laughed at are the ones who use underground fakes

this is my opinion of that matter
fallen angel

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: pm questions answered
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 04:21:58 PM »
i agree 100 percent, China is the worst thing that's ever happened to the industry.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 04:22:16 PM »
i agree 100%
Deep Tissue Massage

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 04:30:26 PM »
I agree 90%

what store do i need to go to get the good stuff, Giant Eagle?

Master Blaster

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 04:32:44 PM »
I like to stack my Test with a little lead.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2007, 04:33:07 PM »
GH15 if you don't mind answering this and haven't already.. why is it top pro's can't match Alex A's conditioning? (this is off topic)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2007, 05:16:19 PM »
I agree 90%

I thought giant eagle was only in pa ???

E
E

koho

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2007, 05:33:28 PM »
I agree 90%

Been a long time since I heard that....are you from Pittsburgh bast?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2007, 05:36:56 PM »
Been a long time since I heard that....are you from Pittsburgh bast?

that's what i was wondering, i thought he was from ohio

E
E

koho

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2007, 06:06:54 PM »
that's what i was wondering, i thought he was from ohio

E

Maybe they have them in Ohio, I'm originally from Pittsburgh but have been living down south for the last 8 years....

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2007, 06:31:03 PM »
you keep asking me how you dont get results like you want to get although you keep training right and eat right

gh15, perhaps those iron warriors think they eat and train right but in reality they do not?

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2007, 06:47:34 PM »
Would you be able to help the frustrated getbigger obtain said "pure" gear by any chance???

:o

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2007, 06:52:57 PM »
GH15, I agree with what you said...but IMO there is a little more then that to it...more of a combo of these two things.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=180642.0

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2007, 06:59:16 PM »
I thought giant eagle was only in pa ???

E
The chain entered Ohio in the 1980s, reaching Cleveland in the 1990s, by acquiring the Stop N Shop stores in the area. Stop N Shop stores were family owned and operated in different areas of Cleveland.

There are 225 store locations in the United States: 99 in Western Pennsylvania, 122 in Central, Northeast and Eastern Ohio, 2 in Morgantown, West Virginia, and 2 in Frederick, Maryland.

(I thought they were more nationwide).

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2007, 07:08:39 PM »
Gh15,

Do you find yourself more reliant on selling drugs or turning tricks to put food on your plate?  Thanks in advance for answering my question.

P.S.  You are a pathetic jackass, go play in traffic.
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2007, 07:20:59 PM »
Gh15,

Do you find yourself more reliant on selling drugs or turning tricks to put food on your plate?  Thanks in advance for answering my question.

Take your lame ass trolling elsewhere

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2007, 07:41:58 PM »
gh15, perhaps those iron warriors think they eat and train right but in reality they do not?

no,,its easy to buff and puff on hormones,,it takes basic training with simple weights not even heavy training  and a diet that has 2000 calories in it sometimes can do with less depending on daiuly activities,,

do you really think that diet matters that much and it what bring you big shoulders chest and arms? thee are lifters that dont even know what diet is on sausages eggs and not lean burgers eating reguar 2-3 times a day and when they go on real legit hormones they still dont know shit from shit and blow up 20-30lb ,,

genetics is only good to seperate the top of the top from the rest of the top! when it comes to average lifters and the average bodybuilder that compete national competition for pro card .....if he got legit hormones he will kick ass...if not...he will go back to his 180 misereble lbs

i feed truth and it hurts but its the truth,,hell most top of the top 270lb of quality beef go to gym and bench 3 plates each side of the bar...they havent improved since they been 200lb...they only imporve one thing and it is their stacks of LEGIT HORMONES PHARMACUTICAL GRADE
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2007, 07:50:04 PM »
Gh15,

be careful i will soon do what skipi "wanted to do" and sue you for faulse accusations :D,,never did i sell a tablet to a soul in my whole career,,you on the other hand i bt my hard earned money are an underground dealer on us grounds,,

now get back under the rock you infantile,,wishing someone to die in traffic also tell me that you not only sell underground garbage but you also moat likley fucked up in the head from using crystal meth in your none to be found little home town in mid alabama ...or is it tenessee? or maybe somewhere in no where kensas?  ;)
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2007, 08:09:04 PM »
GH15, I agree with what you said...but IMO there is a little more then that to it...more of a combo of these two things.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=180642.0

i liked that post,,as i said before 260lb at 5'9 at under 10% bodyfat will cost you as of 2000 somwhere in the range of a bachelor degree from respected private university,,,in other words lets take little above average proffessional bodybuilder with no chance to succeed as a professional as in never top 10 o  and my sacrifice for this example will be canadian frank,,
now lets put it into equation so getbiggers understand it in their language

100-150k + training = frank m
100-150k minus phenominal respond to hormones and muscle shape = state reguional and national competitors

neither one will have the fortune to become miilioner out of bodybuilding
fallen angel

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2007, 08:31:25 PM »
So no IP huh GH15? ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2007, 08:44:40 PM »
whats ip? underground garbage should be called ig as in injectable garbage
fallen angel

The_Schofeild_Kid

• Getbig II
  • I'm a Damn Killer Myself!!
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2007, 09:24:12 PM »
gh15 speaks epic truth. i have seen the difference between a US UGL (yes, a "reputable" one with lots of meatheads saying "ya bro xxx-labs is good to go" and real schering paki testovirons. NIGHT and DAY!

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2007, 09:33:32 PM »
What are your thoughts on Alin and his Balkan line?