Author Topic: At Nationals From Alex A  (Read 20759 times)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: At Nationals From Alex A
« Reply #75 on: November 18, 2007, 03:46:07 AM »
Alex, we all make mistakes...but only some of us learn from it...
Get back on track and USA title is yours...GOOD LUCK!

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #76 on: November 18, 2007, 03:58:38 AM »
how much muscle can you lose in 1 week  ??? it is not like he is fasting.

alex sounds like a decent guy, i hate for my prediction to come true frankly.

we need to see some comparison pics. a lot of ppl look good alone but when compared, it brings things into scale

I felt the same way.  I think anyone who's been around the sport awhile realized he was inshape a little early.  Comparing his 2 wks out pics wih his 1 wk out pics, he wasn't getting any harded just smaller and was looking a bit flatcompared to the wk before.  Once you've peaked you don't get any harder you start losing muscles which makes you look flat.

Don't think Alex need to work with anyone, he has his diet down just has to time it better.  Like he said rookie mistake.  This will help him alot next yr.

Now maybe some of the getbiggers can understand when bbers say they were in the best shape of there life but messed up the last day or few hrs.  You body is so sensetive at that stage you could easily in a matter of hrs and totally undo months of hard work and diet.

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: November 18, 2007, 05:54:46 AM »
how much muscle can you lose in 1 week  ??? it is not like he is fasting.

alex sounds like a decent guy, i hate for my prediction to come true frankly.

we need to see some comparison pics. a lot of ppl look good alone but when compared, it brings things into scale

You can lose alot .  In most cases you're right, usually it's not a big difference if you step on a scale, but once you're as conditioned and dry as alex was a few week before, any change will be negative. If you lose only 3lbs, in the condition he was in, that weight will come from the muscles not fat or water and make the muscles look deflated (flat) small and soft.  Visually it makes a BIG difference. The other thing also is you simply cannot hold your "peak" for too long.  Several ppl mentioned it including myself on one of the threads

Alex looked great Alone but and would have looked great onstage also had the show been two weeks earlier.  I hope someone puts up pics of him from two weeks ago, one wek ago and last night and you'll see the difference.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #78 on: November 18, 2007, 06:33:37 AM »
Alex.................... your tan bro! (alex was covered in so much "soot" he looked like a coal miners daughter!)

i too forgot he didn't get to pose at the night show (and told him in phone conversations and text to "just have fun and rock the house!"
obviously alex was too nice of a guy to point out my mistake

Everything happens for a reason: Alex has his "name" out there now (people know who he is/what happened)
he got coverage from MD (video etc Steve Blechman was rumored to even have been talking to alex)
so the next show its "his time" as far as im concered!
we all have to pay our dues..............consid er this show alex's "payment"
no more rookie mistakes!!.................next show "it's on!"

(have some cheesecake and pizza alex)
 ;D
Mike

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #79 on: November 18, 2007, 06:55:00 AM »
Alex....................your tan bro! (alex was covered in so much "soot" he looked like a coal miners daughter!)

i too forgot he didn't get to pose at the night show (and told him in phone conversations and text to "just have fun and rock the house!"

Everything happens for a reason: Alex has his "name" out there now (people know who he is/what happened)
he got coverage from MD (video etc Steve Blechman was rumored to even have been talking to alex)

;D
Mike
good outlook  :)  and funny on the coal miners daughter M.A.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #80 on: November 18, 2007, 08:03:55 AM »
who selected the tanning person for alex? 

This guy.  He is actually white.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #81 on: November 18, 2007, 08:19:07 AM »
Alex....................your tan bro! (alex was covered in so much "soot" he looked like a coal miners daughter!)

;D
Mike

Well said, Mike. 

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #82 on: November 18, 2007, 08:37:33 AM »

From reading your posts....yeah, that's the impression I'm getting  :-\

Agreed. There is opening up someone's eyes to reality in a nice way and in other ways too. Some people think "keeping it real" is all about the latter way whereas those with class know the nice way is the way one should go about breaking news to people.

As for professions, that isn't something one can fall back on all the time to justify a piss poor attitude. At the end of the day do you want to be looked at as an asshole with a camera or a first class guy with a camera? It is your choice and has nothing to do with the machine you hold in your hands you make your living with.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #83 on: November 18, 2007, 01:11:58 PM »
This guy.  He is actually white.

onlyme...dude, you should be the last person to be making fun of Vince

seriously, after those pictures of you came out I would have thought that your attitude would be different

it is to the point that I won't even consider making a disparaging comment against you

anyway, good luck with the weight lost
Here comes the money shot

scottallen

• Getbig II
  • WAKE UP READY!
« Reply #84 on: November 18, 2007, 01:14:11 PM »
alex!.... your a bad ass ripped some bitch! wow.  you must be perfect on your diet!. damn. good luckfella! you make me feel fat! real fat... COOL! 
Do you have abs? Why not?

larger_format

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: November 18, 2007, 07:07:22 PM »
Alex,
next time you compete
maybe, you should leave your laptop at home

JUST DO IT!  to quote the Nike Ad