Author Topic: Lee Priest's usage, in detail from Lee Himself  (Read 17621 times)

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
Re: Lee Priest's usage, in detail from Lee Himself
« Reply #75 on: November 17, 2007, 08:11:21 PM »
slin works how and what I think most dont care (not saying they shouldnt) but when people started all they took was 5iu max pre or post training and the look was amazing

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: November 17, 2007, 08:11:45 PM »
How so?
Insulin in higher amounts will cause fat acclumination ,so you get adipose tissue like a fat tummy,the guts you see on the pros are not fat as there bodyfat levels are so low , in fact there skin is like cellophane.
The guts you see are from internal bloating e.g internal organ growth,are you saying insulin causes your internal organs to grow?first Iv heard that , iv always been under the impression that it was from high gear usage and GH abuse that caused this effect?

Oh Im a diabetic also.

How does insulin cause fat "acclumination?"
Does the insulin itself increase production of an enzyme that reduces the oxdative rate of fatty acid usage?  Or is it simply of an reductive nature in which insulin solely increases the potential for circulating triglycerides to be be taken to the fat cells and stored as fatty acids.  

I'm still not certain of the mode of action.  

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #77 on: November 17, 2007, 08:12:26 PM »
How so?
Insulin in higher amounts will cause fat acclumination ,so you get adipose tissue like a fat tummy,the guts you see on the pros are not fat as there bodyfat levels are so low , in fact there skin is like cellophane.
The guts you see are from internal bloating e.g internal organ growth,are you saying insulin causes your internal organs to grow?first Iv heard that , iv always been under the impression that it was from high gear usage and GH abuse that caused this effect?

Oh Im a diabetic also.
GH back in the day once again was used at 2iu MAX a day

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #78 on: November 17, 2007, 08:16:43 PM »
Alldrugs-still waiting for a response

Alex23-The average test level for a male is 300-1000ng/dl with many drug free athletes at the 500ng/dl mark.

Camel Jockey-blacks guys don't have to cut carbs like white guys do to cut fat so it is easier for them to stay cut.  For them the real issue is saturated fats (if I remember correctly).

Hank Wood-Lee P owns your thoughts and dreams.  I bet you rip his pic to shreds after you jerk off to it and then the vicious cycle begins again.  Tool.
Squishy face retard

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 17, 2007, 08:19:08 PM »
Alldrugs-still waiting for a response

Alex23-The average test level for a male is 300-1000ng/dl with many drug free athletes at the 500ng/dl mark.

Camel Jockey-blacks guys don't have to cut carbs like white guys do to cut fat so it is easier for them to stay cut.  For them the real issue is saturated fats (if I remember correctly).

Hank Wood-Lee P owns your thoughts and dreams.  I bet you rip his pic to shreds after you jerk off to it and then the vicious cycle begins again.  Tool.
hahahahha, are you inferring that "hank" is the type of guy who goes to a gay pride march with baseball bat in hand intent on beating some gays up but only ends up on his knees in the porta potty succking dick, Cap?

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 17, 2007, 08:21:05 PM »
hahahahha, are you inferring that "hank" is the type of guy who goes to a gay pride march with baseball bat in hand intent on beating some gays up but only ends up on his knees in the porta potty succking dick, Cap?
Word on the street is he likes to find guys to act out Full Metal Jacket scenes but unlike Private Pyle he does give reach-arounds.
Squishy face retard

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: November 17, 2007, 08:22:13 PM »
How does insulin cause fat "acclumination?"
Does the insulin itself increase production of an enzyme that reduces the oxdative rate of fatty acid usage?  Or is it simply of an reductive nature in which insulin solely increases the potential for circulating triglycerides to be be taken to the fat cells and stored as fatty acids.  

I'm still not certain of the mode of action.  

Not sure why.
My doctors have always said inject it into fatty tissue/skin.Iv got down to quite lean states in the past but where I inject the slin always remained "fat" like a big layer of fatty skin,so I stopped injecting into my tummy and now go straight into my quads,delts,biceps etc basicly muscle and the tummy area that was a problem has reduced.

I know why they say inject into skin and not muscle as its slower released from fatty tissue and I have noticed this.
Since going into muscle it hits quicker but doesnt last as long.

BB at my gym who use it and are not diabetic like myself have also noticed the same effect as myself.  ???

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 17, 2007, 08:24:48 PM »
hahah, what did Lee do to this twink "hank wood"?

The Coach

« Reply #83 on: November 17, 2007, 08:32:27 PM »
Oh, "my bad."  
I'm sure only peer reviewable literature allows proper "citing" of these studies.  That must certainly be the reason you can't post these breakthrough studies here.  

Do you frequent the MEDLINE source boards?  Perhaps you can cite those links on the endocrinolgy section?  Then, all of us can research them in full.  I'm trusting that you have a MEDLINE account, and aren't just using misleading abstracts to base your knowledge on.  Right, coach?  

good luck on your show!  That back fat is almost gone!  You're going to tear apart those "youngsters!"

Well Milos, since you only want to represent the side that is beneficial pretaining to bodybuilding, that must be the reason why you won't research the long (or depending on the person) or possibly short term effects it has on organ damage, you want to research, pay the $140.00 and you can pull up all the cited material you want, but oh, that's right, you said yourself that case studies were misleading, you don't think you mislead people when you say that insulin is safe? There's two sides to every study.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #84 on: November 17, 2007, 09:23:34 PM »
Maybe Priest's 'relationship with the truth' became confused when he discovered that his biological father was in fact, pursuing an 'alternative lifestyle'?

I imagine this discovery would have seriously affected Lee's tenuous grip on reality. Hence his Superman-preoccupation and obsessive-lying!
queen, assess your unique sociopathology and tell us about it, huh?

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: November 17, 2007, 09:24:04 PM »
repping 365 for 16-17 on what lift?

Seated wrist curls.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 17, 2007, 09:26:17 PM »
Maybe Priest's 'relationship with the truth' became confused when he discovered that his biological father was in fact, pursuing an 'alternative lifestyle'?

I imagine this discovery would have seriously affected Lee's tenuous grip on reality. Hence his Superman-preoccupation and obsessive-lying!
Try not to choke yourself too hard when you jerk off to the Superman costume pics.  Loser...
Squishy face retard

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #87 on: November 17, 2007, 09:42:49 PM »
repping 365 for 16-17 on what lift?
Bench and that was at the age of 17-19. Not for 17-19 reps but i witnessed him doing 365 for 4-6.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #88 on: November 17, 2007, 09:44:32 PM »
queen, assess your unique sociopathology and tell us about it, huh?
bumped for hank to respond

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: November 17, 2007, 11:21:12 PM »
I totally believe this.....A friend at my gym ( who competed with me 2 weeks ago natural ) is exactly like this. He lives on pizza and everything Max Muscle carrys and is a freak. He took 2nd in open heavys at the Sacramento after a 3 week diet. Pic is on the MD website if proof is needed. I have no reason to B.S........if I did not know him very well I would be sceptical also.

Yeah dude I'm blessed in the genetics dept, carry 225 with no prob but he makes me look like shit rick is talking about doing a show next year for fun we'll see...

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: November 18, 2007, 02:37:55 AM »
It's very believable I have a guy who comes to my store named rick, dude weighs about 215 5%bf (NOT KIDDING) year round, works his ass off though. HUGE ARMS very very thick his genetics are CRAZY on prohormones he gets up to 220 and looks INSANE huge huge veins and shit, on just a little juice he would be a competitive pro. Probably would be competitive around 225 as a pro and I'm not kidding. For as blessed as he is he can't be the only one, and surely there has to be guys even more blessed.

Height?
How do you know hes natural?

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #91 on: November 18, 2007, 09:15:42 AM »
Lee can curl 315lbs.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: November 18, 2007, 09:16:24 AM »
Lee can curl 315lbs.
hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: November 18, 2007, 02:00:50 PM »
I read that the other day in an old Flex i was reading while on the bike at the gym, Lee said he curled 315 for 5.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #94 on: November 18, 2007, 02:10:25 PM »
Curling 315lb is no big deal. I seen people do that in every gym I go too. I think the most Lee Priest curled was between 335-350 at 19-21 years old.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #95 on: November 18, 2007, 02:18:27 PM »
Well Milos, since you only want to represent the side that is beneficial pretaining to bodybuilding, that must be the reason why you won't research the long (or depending on the person) or possibly short term effects it has on organ damage, you want to research, pay the $140.00 and you can pull up all the cited material you want, but oh, that's right, you said yourself that case studies were misleading, you don't think you mislead people when you say that insulin is safe? There's two sides to every study.
Could you cite the studies or PMID's for the studies where even short-term usage in healthy males caused definite organ damage (and all the other stuff you talk about)?

I have talked to a lot of people online who have access to medical libraries and they haven't been able to find such data. No data on exo-insulin damaging the pancreas for example (in fact used to save the pancreas from pancreatic cell death due to hyperglycemia).

I'm not saying insulin is safe. The long term effects in bodybuilders are unknown.

Coach, you'd do a huge favor for the community if you can convincingly argue your case! think about it, think about the kids here! You almost have an obligation here IMO!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 18, 2007, 02:20:11 PM »
Lee Priest is an Bildenberg conference attendee.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #97 on: November 18, 2007, 03:04:23 PM »
insulin leads to fat storage beccause insulin cues for all nutrients to be stored in the body, so proteins, fats, and carbs all alike are told to go into storage when insulin is released, in this case injected, into the body.

Remo Williams

• Getbig II
  • The Eleventh Commandment
« Reply #98 on: November 18, 2007, 03:21:56 PM »

People have this idea that the bigger you are, the more gear you must take. Ive head Bob Chick say about 3,342 times that many young amatuers use far more stuff than the pro's do.

Lee is very good at what he does in bodybuilding, he gives everything 100% and he's been doing it for a long time. Without the drugs Lee would still be unreal.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #99 on: November 18, 2007, 04:01:49 PM »
Et tu Brute!  You're quite the violent one.  I bet you're a force to be reckoned with.  What if the proposed situation didn't arise? 
I'm not sure of the exact idea behind the proposition. 
Am I agreeing to you "bitchslapping me up and down the street?"

In that realm, I'm clearly admiting defeat just by "catching your lob." 

Am I allowed a bathroom break at any point?  Please remember that I'm a bodybuilder, and must carry my gallon of water at all times.  This causes frequent needs for urination. 

Sarcasm is the lowest form of humor.
You sound like a bitter old man.