Author Topic: How will these new pros do?  (Read 8141 times)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: How will these new pros do?
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2007, 05:49:26 PM »
They won't do shit.  Jose Raymond is the only guy in the lighter classes lately that continued to maked good gains.  He could do well in  a under 200# class.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2007, 12:53:59 AM »
It's nice to have Lee Priest and David Henry around to prove that bodybuilders who are 5'5 and under can still be top 10 or even top six in the world and slay much bigger beasts.  Think about how huge and freaky Toney Freeman is, and Dave still managed to beat him at this year's Olympia, as well as Quincy Taylor.

no doubt. but priest and henry look like 'little' beasts, if u get me. theyre not small for their height. these guys here frankly look too small, almost skinny in some areas.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2007, 12:58:53 AM »
Not much from the little guys but for the bigger dudes, I think Dixon has the best chance to crack some heads at the Pro level this year, especially in the under 202 class. Evan still needs to fill out his large frame and AD probably needs more size to compete with the big boys as well. But Jose Raymond looked very impressive for his class.
BigNationRadio.com

CF

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Ready or not!
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2007, 02:26:49 AM »
wont make a dent without at least 15p of muscle on each. carlo's left quad looks like shit.

Wow!  You guys are really a tough crowd.  Funny how you can win a class where thousands upon thousands of competitors throughout the country can't even qualify to compete in and STILL get no credit.  You guys may be right, maybe Dave, Leonardo and myself may never do anything as pros, but guess what, we are in title and accomplishment.  I can assure you all we are very proud of our accomplishments, it's dissappointing that we don't get the same credit as the "bigger" guys.  Yes, our careers may be as some of you say "over", but we all i'm sure acheived a tremendous goal.

Btw, goneaway, sorry you think my left "unflexed" quad looks like shit.  Here's a pic where it is flexed:  Hope you like this one.   ;)I'll trade this pic for a pic of your left quad.

Carlo Filippone

omgsoswole

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2007, 02:41:20 AM »
Wow!  You guys are really a tough crowd.  Funny how you can win a class where thousands upon thousands of competitors throughout the country can't even qualify to compete in and STILL get no credit.  You guys may be right, maybe Dave, Leonardo and myself may never do anything as pros, but guess what, we are in title and accomplishment.  I can assure you all we are very proud of our accomplishments, it's dissappointing that we don't get the same credit as the "bigger" guys.  Yes, our careers may be as some of you say "over", but we all i'm sure acheived a tremendous goal.

Btw, goneaway, sorry you think my left "unflexed" quad looks like shit.  Here's a pic where it is flexed:  Hope you like this one.   ;)I'll trade this pic for a pic of your left quad.

Carlo Filippone

MELTDOWN!

Epic searching through Getbig archives for posts with your name in it alert.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2007, 02:45:54 AM »
A bodybuilder at a buck 45 is pathetic...

Its not pathetic, it's a contradiction in terms ;D

CF

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Ready or not!
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2007, 03:04:17 AM »

Carlo Filippone

Sorry, here's the pic.

KeepItReal

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2007, 03:14:04 AM »
Sorry, here's the pic.

GREAT pic, Carlo.  And a well deserved win to a man who well represents the bodybuilding community both on- and off-stage!!  Truly a professional in all senses of the word - a successful businessman AND IFBB PRO!!  A man who won his class and who has a lot of class!!  I'm sure he already has a full plate planned for 2008!!  Good Luck.  ^5

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2007, 03:31:23 AM »
Sorry, here's the pic.

that is from the same show? wow. how about posting the mandatories, if u have them. id love to eat my words

CF

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Ready or not!
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2007, 07:48:33 PM »
GREAT pic, Carlo.  And a well deserved win to a man who well represents the bodybuilding community both on- and off-stage!!  Truly a professional in all senses of the word - a successful businessman AND IFBB PRO!!  A man who won his class and who has a lot of class!!  I'm sure he already has a full plate planned for 2008!!  Good Luck.  ^5

Thank you!  Sure do!  You all will here about it soon.  Thank you for the kind words.

Carlo

CF

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Ready or not!
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2007, 07:52:18 PM »
that is from the same show? wow. how about posting the mandatories, if u have them. id love to eat my words

Here's the link.  I'm always open to constructive criticism.  I do need about 20 lbs or so to fill out, which I hope to gain over the next 2 years or so.  Could be fun now that there are no more weight class restrictions to adhere to.

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=browse&id=3100&eventcode=1213

Carlo Filippone

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2007, 01:47:36 AM »
thanks for the link. u looked really good (better than i thought), but just too small to compete with the big boys. thats all i meant in my first comment, as ur only as good as ur competition, and the ifbb pros are very good.

ifbb is all about back, and ur lats are weak, so work them. thats my main critisism/advice from looking at ur pics.

CF

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Ready or not!
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2007, 06:46:18 AM »
thanks for the link. u looked really good (better than i thought), but just too small to compete with the big boys. thats all i meant in my first comment, as ur only as good as ur competition, and the ifbb pros are very good.

ifbb is all about back, and ur lats are weak, so work them. thats my main critisism/advice from looking at ur pics.

Thanks. Will do..  look for those improvements.... Next year.

Carlo

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2007, 09:26:51 AM »
Carlo has tiny lanky looking arms and legs, way too skinny.

CF

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Ready or not!
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2007, 02:49:19 PM »
Carlo has tiny lanky looking arms and legs, way too skinny.

Thanks!! ;) I'm glad I got your attention. ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2007, 02:51:25 PM »
Thanks!! ;) I'm glad I got your attention. ;D
no offense dude but you're arms and legs are small for a bodybuilder, your condition is pretty damn good though.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2007, 03:03:22 PM »

guy looks sick but he's 5' 2"

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2007, 05:10:03 PM »
calves on this Fillipone look suspect...did'nt think he looked best in his class anyway..shldrs also ??????????????wtf