Author Topic: WH Prss Sec McClellan: "Bush, Cheney, Rove were all involved in CIA leak coverup  (Read 3195 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
"Bush, Cheney, Rove were all involved in CIA leak coverup."

So, either the White House press secretary chose to make this up, or major crimes were committed by the Prez and VP.

Which is it, folks?

Alex23

Wait a sec.. bodybuilding board... politics... "exclusive"....

... nobody gives a shit... ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
BOOOM! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... UNBELIEVABABBBLE
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2007, 04:20:53 PM »
White House press secretary Dana Perino said it wasn't clear what McClellan meant in the excerpt. "The president has not and would not ask his spokespeople to pass on false information," she said.
cont... http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071120/ap_on_go_pr_wh/cia_leak_mcclellan

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
"Bush, Cheney, Rove were all involved in CIA leak coverup."

So, either the White House press secretary chose to make this up, or major crimes were committed by the Prez and VP.

Which is it, folks?

Bush, Cheney and company should be tried for treason and war crimes....death by firing squad...!!!
I hate the State.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Bush, Cheney and company should be tried for treason and war crimes....death by firing squad...!!!

When the public found out about clinton/lewinsky. Was the public calling out for the impeachment of clinton or was it the republicans who had a hard on for busting clinton?

There doesn't seem to be any movement happening by getting bush and cheney impeached as if it's just a dream that it will never happen. Why?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
When the public found out about clinton/lewinsky. Was the public calling out for the impeachment of clinton or was it the republicans who had a hard on for busting clinton?

There doesn't seem to be any movement happening by getting bush and cheney impeached as if it's just a dream that it will never happen. Why?

Hyprocrisy and special interests. I didn't like Clinton and thought he was a bad president but Bush makes him look like the Messiah. If the right people (aka. Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich) got into office there could an investigation but at the end of the day most of them are neo-cons, including Billary, they will protect the Bush regime from prosecution.
I hate the State.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
Hyprocrisy and special interests. I didn't like Clinton and thought he was a bad president but Bush makes him look like the Messiah. If the right people (aka. Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich) got into office there could an investigation but at the end of the day most of them are neo-cons, including Billary, they will protect the Bush regime from prosecution.

Bingo so why don't you fools quit talking about it
gotta love life

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Bingo so why don't you fools quit talking about it

I'm glad our Founding Fathers didn't think like you.
S

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
McClellan is just saying what is already obvious to anyone who doesn't have their head up their ass.
Seems like maybe he was a bit chapped that his friends/associates blatantly lied to his face or maybe he just angry, as any American should be, that the Bush/Cheney Crime Syndicate committed treason

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Criminal Conspiracy:
A criminal conspiracy exists when two or more people agree to commit almost any unlawful act, then take some action toward its completion. The action taken need not itself be a crime, but it must indicate that those involved in the conspiracy knew of the plan and intended to break the law. One person may be charged with and convicted of both conspiracy and the underlying crime based on the same circumstances.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
I'm glad our Founding Fathers didn't think like you.

actually they did think like me...proud americans that would do anything to keep our country safe...and if they had known about telephones and internet they would have been in favor of wiretapping to catch criminals before the crime happened
gotta love life

Decker

• Getbig V
actually they did think like me...proud americans that would do anything to keep our country safe...and if they had known about telephones and internet they would have been in favor of wiretapping to catch criminals before the crime happened
The first line of duty for any american is the protection of our constitution.

We do wiretap phones to catch criminals.  We just ask for a little constitutional accountability AFTER the fact of the wiretap.  Too bad Bush and Co. can't follow the law to save their lives.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
The first line of duty for any american is the protection of our constitution.

We do wiretap phones to catch criminals.  We just ask for a little constitutional accountability AFTER the fact of the wiretap.  Too bad Bush and Co. can't follow the law to save their lives.

The problem that you lefties don't have the common sense to grasp is that times have changed in the last 200+ years. When the constitution was written it was pretty easy to catch an enemy riding horse cross country planning an attack on the newly founded US. But I can guarantee that is the british had had satellite phones back in the revolution, things would have been written different.
gotta love life

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
What does the outing of a covert agent by our President and Vice President have to do with illegal wire tapping?   We're talking about treason and Bush/Cheney and company would have been hung

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
granted I got off track, was just replying to Benfun's comment
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
The problem that you lefties don't have the common sense to grasp is that times have changed in the last 200+ years. When the constitution was written it was pretty easy to catch an enemy riding horse cross country planning an attack on the newly founded US. But I can guarantee that is the british had had satellite phones back in the revolution, things would have been written different.

Simple question, mm69----

are you 'okay' with Pres and VP being involved with leaking CIA operative's identify?
Yes or no?

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV

Simple question, mm69----

are you 'okay' with Pres and VP being involved with leaking CIA operative's identify?
Yes or no?

I'm not going to get into this to much because I have spent hours of my life I will never get back talking about it in the past...buuuutttt....

There is disagreement in Plame's covertness....her 'ol man's trip is questionable seeing how it was his wife that sent him....and I don't know what if any role the pres and VP had in it. I will watch the news and see what comes of it before making conclusions...

as far as them being treasonists?

Treason is any attempt to overthrow the government or impair the well-being of a state to which one owes allegiance; the crime of giving aid or comfort to the enemies of one's government

Don't see how anyone did either of those things...
gotta love life

Decker

• Getbig V
I'm not going to get into this to much because I have spent hours of my life I will never get back talking about it in the past...buuuutttt....

There is disagreement in Plame's covertness....her 'ol man's trip is questionable seeing how it was his wife that sent him....and I don't know what if any role the pres and VP had in it. I will watch the news and see what comes of it before making conclusions...

as far as them being treasonists?

Treason is any attempt to overthrow the government or impair the well-being of a state to which one owes allegiance; the crime of giving aid or comfort to the enemies of one's government

Don't see how anyone did either of those things...
There is no disagreement about her covert status.  She was covert.  CIA: Plame Was "Covert" http://uspolitics.about.com/b/2007/05/30/cia-plame-was-covert.htm

There is no question about the validity of her husband's trip.  Whether his wife recommended him for the assignment is entirely irrelevant to the outing of Mrs. Plame's secret identity.

§ 2381. Treason: (US Code) Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Exposing the identity of a covert spy working on WMD proliferation in the middle east during a time of war with middle eastern factions is not treasonous to you?

You may be right.  It depends. 

But how does exposing a covert spy's identity during a time of war--a war predicated on controlling WMDs of middle eastern countries--serve the nation's interest?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
mm69,

I'm not getting into the whole treason thing, if only because it's so unrealistic it's not worth wasting time on.  Everyone knows that everyone gets away with everything when they're in the White House.

My point is - do you condemn the outing of a CIA agent?  yes or no?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
mm69,

I'm not getting into the whole treason thing, if only because it's so unrealistic it's not worth wasting time on.  Everyone knows that everyone gets away with everything when they're in the White House.

the treason charge might be difficult to stomach but keep in mind that by exposing Plame the CIA asset of Brewster Jennings, it's personnel and methods were revealed to our enemy and that can be construed as providing them "aid and comfort".

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
mm69,

I don't believe she was covert, ( posted many links a few months ago that would go against Decker's ideas) so I don't feel she was "outed"
gotta love life

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
the treason charge might be difficult to stomach but keep in mind that by exposing Plame the CIA asset of Brewster Jennings, it's personnel and methods were revealed to our enemy and that can be construed as providing them "aid and comfort".

Wait wait wait....so you are up in arms about a supposed outing of a CIA agent because it "providing them aid and comfort". Yet I bet you are all for establishing and publicizing a pull out date aren't you.....Now that is providing aid and comfort
gotta love life

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Wait wait wait....so you are up in arms about a supposed outing of a CIA agent because it "providing them aid and comfort". Yet I bet you are all for establishing and publicizing a pull out date aren't you.....Now that is providing aid and comfort

two totally different things that have nothing to do with each other.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I don't believe she was covert, ( posted many links a few months ago that would go against Decker's ideas) so I don't feel she was "outed"

She absolutey was covert  - it's not even a subject of speculation or discussion any more

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
two totally different things that have nothing to do with each other.

Bullshit...you can't have it both ways. They are both providing aid to the enemy no matter how you want to look at it...

and I heard with my own ears/read transcripts with my own eyes of testimony from her superiors that she was not covert.....but I'm not wasting more time on that.....point is, like it or not nothing will come of that situation regardless....so why waste time discussing it...
gotta love life