Author Topic: Sleeveless shirts in the gym...u wear em?  (Read 7690 times)

dovidov

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Sleeveless shirts in the gym...u wear em?
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2007, 12:37:09 PM »
when you fat train with shirt on when you cut train with nothing on,,thats the rule,,see when you bulk a big shirt can make you look big muscle even though youre puffed up under and have flab on midsection while sitting,,,now when youre cut and ready for show all single digit,, you want to show as much as possible because the quality is there the waist is tight and the muscle is ripped and looked a lot bigger than your real weight and covered with shirt its hard to tell how much quality your chest or midsection have,,why work so hard and walk 6% if you dont wannas show it off,,its not something you see everyday,,you dont see 200lb+ 6% walking infront of you daily by the dozens so hell ya show it

its a mater of single digit or double
single digit bf% + sleeveless = attention whore.....fatass + sleeveless = delusional/just plain stupid....carefully manicured spaghetti stap barely recognized as a shirt = ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC!

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2007, 02:30:45 PM »
single digit bf% + sleeveless = attention whore.....fatass + sleeveless = delusional/just plain stupid....carefully manicured spaghetti stap barely recognized as a shirt = ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC!

maybe he likes attention
tank u jesus

dovidov

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2007, 02:38:31 PM »
maybe he likes attention
maybe he needs an ass whippin

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2007, 03:46:41 PM »
maybe he needs an ass whippin

carefull now.. wouldn't want you to roll up them sleeves over them 13" arms to take care of buisness

dovidov

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2007, 03:57:21 PM »
carefull now.. wouldn't want you to roll up them sleeves over them 13" arms to take care of buisness
haha..good one..but, seriously, does a grown man not look rather pathetic with his cut out spaghetti strap t-shirt.. i mean, these guys spend actual time cutting out these patterns with scissors, trying it on, model it in the mirror, ask their fat ass wives how it looks, cut the neck line a little lower, and then wear this shit in public b/c they think it looks good....you gotta be kiddin me!  OH BROTHER!

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2007, 04:03:54 PM »
Sometimes when I am doing curls the sleeves on my T shirt just rip, I can't help it, I have some big pipes. Other than that I try to cover them, I am not there to embarrass other people.

hahaha yeah danielson i hate that too ;D

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2007, 04:21:12 PM »
haha..good one..but, seriously, does a grown man not look rather pathetic with his cut out spaghetti strap t-shirt.. i mean, these guys spend actual time cutting out these patterns with scissors, trying it on, model it in the mirror, ask their fat ass wives how it looks, cut the neck line a little lower, and then wear this shit in public b/c they think it looks good....you gotta be kiddin me!  OH BROTHER!

hahaha that sounds really bad!!! maybe they can't afford a tank top
tank u jesus

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2007, 04:21:51 PM »
hahahahaha, classic. ;D

dovidov

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2007, 04:27:40 PM »
hahahahaha, classic. ;D
u know the type, huh?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2007, 04:28:28 PM »
u know the type, huh?
hahahhaa, we've got one of those clowns in my gym.

dovidov

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2007, 04:45:50 PM »
hahahhaa, we've got one of those clowns in my gym.
wow, only ONE.......? must have a very small membership! haha

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2007, 07:02:27 PM »

:D
promise you if there were no females in the world every lifter would go covered ,,its the need of attention from females especially in america,,tell me you dont enjoy a hot 20 year old getting out of her car walking twards you and the closer you get the harder she try not to look but oh she looks,,womwn can see everything,,usually they think  they are the shit but then when they see a hot guy with big muscle even if not hot they get emberessed and almost always get shy and insecure in addition to loss of words,,happens all the time,,its the way it is thats why half the guys even train
fallen angel

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2007, 07:14:28 PM »
promise you if there were no females in the world every lifter would go covered ,,its the need of attention from females especially in america,,tell me you dont enjoy a hot 20 year old getting out of her car walking twards you and the closer you get the harder she try not to look but oh she looks,,womwn can see everything,,usually they think  they are the shit but then when they see a hot guy with big muscle even if not hot they get emberessed and almost always get shy and insecure in addition to loss of words,,happens all the time,,its the way it is thats why half the guys even train

Bro, i am having a hard time reading this but i think i got it
D

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2007, 07:15:07 PM »
If you live in a warmer client and and only cut off the sleeves of a t-shirt then it is no big deal.  Tank tops and string tank tops are lame unless you are huge and even then it is still laughable. 

My college gym had a rule where you had to wear shirts with sleeves because:
1. Supposedly they wanted to prevent too much sweat from getting on equipment
2. They didn't want more muscular guys intimidating smaller/older people (like professors or newbs)
Squishy face retard

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2007, 07:37:23 PM »
its the way it is thats why half the guys even train

well if you think about it.. 99.9% of the things we do is to get pussy..aside from farting, i cant think of anything... if it wasnt for girls, i'd be some fatass lowlife, with no job, who lives with my parents.(no offense to you squadfather)

but you dont show all your secrets. you wear a t-shirt, she can tell you got a body, and she wants you to take it off.. just like one of those girls that has a hot body but they stay covered up. it drives you nuts, you want to take her home and strip her down.. besides that a girl doesnt want a meathead. but she wants a guy with muscle.. you gotta know how to use it to your advantage..

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #65 on: November 21, 2007, 07:48:35 PM »
If you live in a warmer client and and only cut off the sleeves of a t-shirt then it is no big deal.  Tank tops and string tank tops are lame unless you are huge and even then it is still laughable. 

My college gym had a rule where you had to wear shirts with sleeves because:
1. Supposedly they wanted to prevent too much sweat from getting on equipment
2. They didn't want more muscular guys intimidating smaller/older people (like professors or newbs)

I live in Florida so it is always hot but where did you attend college at? I know rules are rules but i can see people being intimidated but they should get over it. I see guys that are 150 lbs and 6'00 tall wear National Physique Committee string tanks.
D

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #66 on: November 21, 2007, 07:54:08 PM »
I live in Florida so it is always hot but where did you attend college at? I know rules are rules but i can see people being intimidated but they should get over it. I see guys that are 150 lbs and 6'00 tall wear National Physique Committee string tanks.
On the west of the country.  I was pissed when I heard that because the gym just has ceiling fans and no AC, which made it really bad with a lot of people piled into the gym.  It sounds pussy but where I live it got really bad during the hot months especially.  If you are that pathetic to be intimidated by a 200 lb dude in a cut-off Tee then you have bigger issues.  I work with college athletes who are bigger than me and I look at as something to aspire to.
Squishy face retard

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 21, 2007, 07:54:59 PM »

hah, speaking the truth as usual

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: November 21, 2007, 09:53:46 PM »
This thread is gayer then wearing sleeves

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #69 on: November 21, 2007, 11:12:26 PM »
This thread is pretty gay, but since im over 155lbs I dont wear sleavless shirts