Author Topic: WHERE ARE ALL THESE MASSIVE POUNDAGE "GYMS" THAT YOU GUYS KEEP TALKING ABOUT???  (Read 9479 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
man ill bet that 16 year old was trained personally by you?

Nope actually his dad was an Olympic hopefull.  The kid is incredible.  Someone posted some videos of him on here before.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
Now Steve can pimp him out at all the shows. Hey, big D, don't pull a Billy Gunz and wear the wrong shirt.  ;)

Good one ha ha ha

What a comedian ::)

hahaha sucking dick is fun.

Wow

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
Bald Fat Shawn, go back to MD already  ::)

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
There are 3 friends of mine in the same gym juiced to the gills.

The gifted one can do a 500 pound bench and a 700+ squat for reps i was his plate loader.

Hes 6,2 between 280 and 300 depending on what he is using very lean.

These three guys get crowds around them when they lift, they love it
Arnold For President 2012.2016

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
That is not a gym sorry.  There are a few high schools in Hawaii where everyone of those lifts you posted would be shattered.  How about a 16 year kid who SNATCHES over 300. 
There was a kid at APF Nationals this past June that lifted in the 148 class.  he squatted over 600 (650, if I recall correctly), benched 350+ and deadlifted @ 500.

Incredible.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
There was a kid at APF Nationals this past June that lifted in the 148 class.  he squatted over 600 (650, if I recall correctly), benched 350+ and deadlifted @ 500.

Incredible.

I believe it.  But SquadFatter and the others who don't train will find it impossible.  What amazes me are the guys who look like they can't or don't lift who come into the gym and are just incredible.  This one japanese guy in Honolulu, looks like a normal guy.  He weighs about 185 maybe 190 and he benches 405 maybe 5 or 6 times fairly easy.  I have never seen him go heavy but he throws that up like nothing.  No big arms or thick chest.  Just a normal guy strong as shit.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
Ive seen a 150 pound physics teacher, about 45 years old-nerdy looking guy with red hair and buck teeth incline 405.  He does concentration curls with the 85 pound d-bells.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
Bald Fat Shawn, go back to MD already  ::)

Hi Master Blaster ::)

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
in a gym back home i've seen two guys able to bench 500lbs, both were huge guys one an ifbb pro justin rhys.  He also did 315 for rep behind the neck whilst still working up.  Anyway he did 495lbs for reps and sometimes would go above just because he could.  The other guy was also a big guy not quite Justin's size but still big and on gear a lot of the time.  He would also incline 405 for reps his goal was a 5 plate incline, i never saw him do that.  Justin's site is www.bigkiwi.co.nz he's currently in prison for selling drugs to help him pay for gear and such.  Doing about 5 years i believe.
Abandon every hope...

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
You're officially an idiot with this post.  To make a statement like that makes you seem like you lift with some of the strongest guys out there, PLs and Pro BBers no less. 

unlike you i dont lift at '...LA fitness/ 24 hours...and those other types of chains...'

try training at a real gym- one without the chrome dumbells that you are so seemingly infatuated with and you might see people who unlike you, dont look like aerobics instructors or the girls in your spin class.

fucking simp.
b

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
See you try to make it like I bullshit yet NO WHERE on here did I ever say "EVERYONE" benches 500.  But since you obviously live where SquadFatter lives and don't train in a REAL gym, before you look as stupid as SquadFatter, try visiting a real gym.  Honestly you guys who post shit like no one benches 315 or you have never seen someone bench 500 you either are full of shit pretending to even workout or you live in a fucking hole. 
Come on now, obviously I was exaggerating about everyone being that strong in your gym. We are talking about most gym around the world and how these poundages are not common in most gyms. I have trained in gyms where there are a lot of bb competitors, even some pros, competitive powerlifters, etc. And seeing 500lb+ raw benches is still a pretty rare sight. Look in this thread, guys naming gyms with lots of big dudes and good powerlifters and saying how rare these lifts still are.

I remember reading in Flex mag how the Wheeler/Cormier crew was the strongest in Gold's Venice and Wheeler was putting up like 420 on incline and Cormier doing 495 for a single. These feats were worthy of writing articles about. Cormier was said to be the strongest incliner there. Look at what Coleman was doing in his video on the bench. Johnnie Jackson does a few sloppy reps with 4 plates and he is also thought of as one of the strongest pros. Yet your gym has tons of skinny guys with no muscle doing the same or better.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
unlike you i dont lift at '...LA fitness/ 24 hours...and those other types of chains...'

try training at a real gym- one without the chrome dumbells that you are so seemingly infatuated with and you might see people who unlike you, dont look like aerobics instructors or the girls in your spin class.

fucking simp.
Hahaha okay you beast of a lifter.  I bet you put Coleman to shame.  What the hell are you talking about with all this crap?  It sounds like you are obsessed with the 140 lb male trainer that your gym asked to leave because they caught you two swapping spit in the showers.
Squishy face retard

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
See you try to make it like I bullshit yet NO WHERE on here did I ever say "EVERYONE" benches 500.  But since you obviously live where SquadFatter lives and don't train in a REAL gym, before you look as stupid as SquadFatter, try visiting a real gym.  Honestly you guys who post shit like no one benches 315 or you have never seen someone bench 500 you either are full of shit pretending to even workout or you live in a fucking hole.  Get out in the world and see whats out there.  Now saying that, I am back in the gym and by Christmas I will be benching 400+ again.  With that I will be benching more than anyone I have seen in the gyms I go to here in Vegas.  The problem with that though is I am training at 24 Hour and there are just a bunch of guy looking for pussy and don't really train.  I wish I went to Gold's but until I get back into half way decent shape I want to stay away from there.  SO maybe you guys who never seen a 500 bench or 315 miltary train at 24 Hour Fitness or the Y.  The I see why you would never see it.  This is the first time I have had to train at a place that really offers no motivation to get stronger.  Just some nice pussy.
hahahahaha, you've been talking the same "wait till i get back in the gym" bullshit for 2 and a half years, you ain't doing shit fat man.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
hahahahaha, you've been talking the same "wait till i get back in the gym" bullshit for 2 and a half years, you ain't doing shit fat man.

ouchie
X

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
ouchie
he's trying to find a gym that has benches and cardio equipment built strong enough to support his 800 pound bodyweight.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
I think it's sad.  I myself put in hard cardio sessions and some days eat nothing but nuts, vitamins and grape juice.  but that's just me.
X

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
I think it's sad.  I myself put in hard cardio sessions and some days eat nothing but nuts, vitamins and grape juice.  but that's just me.
that's what Keith should do minus the nuts, vitamins and juice.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears

yea, yea, yea same old shit from your piehole.  Dude you are boring now.  Big talk, from a guy who doesn't lift only reads about shit he talks about and comes off like he is the most experienced guy in the industry.  Dude go outside, get out of the trailer and at least go to the YWCA or somewhere and lift something.  My so-called lack of training over the past 5+ years still surpasses your training regime buy a mile.

Please keep in mind you are on Getbig to stir up things.  You aren't here to be part of serious discussions. Know you place.  You are the resident joke.  If you know this and remember it, you will not constantly look like an idiot to the people on here that actually belong and contribute here.  Hope this helps.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
yea, yea, yea same old shit from your piehole.  Dude you are boring now.  Big talk, from a guy who doesn't lift only reads about shit he talks about and comes off like he is the most experienced guy in the industry.  Dude go outside, get out of the trailer and at least go to the YWCA or somewhere and lift something.  My so-called lack of training over the past 5+ years still surpasses your training regime buy a mile.

Please keep in mind you are on Getbig to stir up things.  You aren't here to be part of serious discussions. Know you place.  You are the resident joke.  If you know this and remember it, you will not constantly look like an idiot to the people on here that actually belong and contribute here.  Hope this helps.
yep Keith you look like you've on an absolutely GRUELING "training regime" here. :-X

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
yep Keith you look like you've on an absolutely GRUELING "training regime" here. :-X

yea I know you look awesome for such an expert

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
yea I know you look awesome for such an expert
hahahahhaha, that's not me "big man". :D

omgsoswole

• Getbig II
On a serious note, are there really bb's that bicep curl 300 pounds?

Why would you want to do that?

There's a video floating around of Magnus Samuelsson doing them for a few reps...good reps too.  He also does a couple of other impressive lifts in the vid...good raw bench but cant remember what.

omgsoswole

• Getbig II
I train in London and have been for the last 4 years or so...out of the 5/6 gyms that i've been a member of, in every single one it is a rarity to see anyone bench over 100kg (225lb)...

Admittedly none of these gyms were 'hardcore', but they weren't exactly women only either.

Loving how 'no one' is epically self-owning in this thread without even realising it.

MoralMan

• Getbig III
Hey Onlyme, theres a website powerliftinguk.com where Andy Bolton is a mod, i take it you know who he is?
I pmed him asking about a 405lb behind the neck press, Which is common as shit in your gym!  ::)
H replied, saying its bullshit and maybe just maybe someone could do a couple reps to THE FRONT. not bnp!!!

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
That is not a gym sorry.  There are a few high schools in Hawaii where everyone of those lifts you posted would be shattered.  How about a 16 year kid who SNATCHES over 300. 

to be fair all these lifts are on a thick dead weight bar. non oly bar. so add up to 60-70lbs on squat and dead maybe more. also obviously no one juices at my gym

its a normal gym. seeing a 75kg lifter squat 240kg at anotehr gym is way more impressive

also belfast only has a population of 400,000 max...and football, gaelic football hurling, boxing and rioting are more popular sports  ;D