Author Topic: WHERE ARE ALL THESE MASSIVE POUNDAGE "GYMS" THAT YOU GUYS KEEP TALKING ABOUT???  (Read 9600 times)

aussiepro

• Getbig III
the gym i used to train at is owned by paul graham, there were some big fuckers there benching close to 500 pounds...
i also used to train with the world powerlifting champion (under 70kg class) he would deadlift close to 600 pounds, considering he only weighs about 150-160 pounds that a shitload of weight
there's no magic pills... just needles

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
in my gym biggest bench is around 385-95lbs for one with a pause

biggest squat ass to grass raw 440lbs

biggest deadlift is around 580lbs

my gym has a friendly atmosphere there are gyms where numerous ppl bench plus 5, dead 6and a half 700lbs squat 600 etc...there are about

Meso_z

• Getbig V
So.  Huge Nasser did the same for Incline.

video proof?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Well, I don't know where these gyms are but I used to lift at this gym called Big Daddy's (which was a dump - most of the equipment was about twenty years old but it was only $150 a year). There was this guy who would come in with a giant gym bag full of crap (chaulk, powder, protein shakers, wraps, clothes, etc...). He would squeeze into a Benchshirt (which took him about ten minutes) & then do four or five sets with 225 banging out about 5-6 reps per set (whole thing probably took forty-five minutes). Guy was probably about 24 or 25 & still wore his varsity jacket & high school football shirt(s).

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
I bench 950 for reps of 80 like its going out of style

Nice. How many sets do you average?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Your new boss.  ::)

hahaha "sgt. dicksucker" never knew what hit "him"

Master Blaster

hahaha "sgt. dicksucker" never knew what hit "him"

Now Steve can pimp him out at all the shows. Hey, big D, don't pull a Billy Gunz and wear the wrong shirt.  ;)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Well, I don't know where these gyms are but I used to lift at this gym called Big Daddy's (which was a dump - most of the equipment was about twenty years old but it was only $150 a year). There was this guy who would come in with a giant gym bag full of crap (chaulk, powder, protein shakers, wraps, clothes, etc...). He would squeeze into a Benchshirt (which took him about ten minutes) & then do four or five sets with 225 banging out about 5-6 reps per set (whole thing probably took forty-five minutes). Guy was probably about 24 or 25 & still wore his varsity jacket & high school football shirt(s).

4 or 5  Sets of 6 reps with 225 isn't anything special. :-\

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
4 or 5  Sets of 6 reps with 225 isn't anything special. :-\

I know but it was pretty funny to watch - the guy thought he was really hardcore.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
I've only seen a few guys in MY LIFE that lift big and have something to show for it.

365 incline for easy 8-I spotted him for safety
5 platex1 flat bench
Same guy as above did a 5 plate deadliftx4
545 bench-fat powerlifter but strong as hell
2 guys doing 5 plate squat ATG (one was the guy doing the incline)

Other than that it is guys doing 225 inclines for 1/4 reps, 275 benches for 1/4 reps and 125 db presses for 1/2 reps with the loud weight drop and MMA stare while walking around with ILS. 
Squishy face retard

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Other than that it is guys doing 225 inclines for 1/4 reps, 275 benches for 1/4 reps and 125 db presses for 1/2 reps with the loud weight drop and MMA stare while walking around with ILS. 

Sounds about right.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
I know but it was pretty funny to watch - the guy thought he was really hardcore.

OH.  :) SORRY..I thought you were saying that was hardcore.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
I've only seen a few guys in MY LIFE that lift big and have something to show for it.

365 incline for easy 8-I spotted him for safety
5 platex1 flat bench
Same guy as above did a 5 plate deadliftx4
545 bench-fat powerlifter but strong as hell
2 guys doing 5 plate squat ATG (one was the guy doing the incline)

he will choke you the f&*k out!  >:(

Cap

• Getbig V

he will choke you the f&*k out!  >:(
Hahaha.  I hope you are kidding.  He is a big dude (125 lb db press) but I am not impressed with guys that lift poorly and get up acting like they DB pressed like Ronnie Coleman.  If you saw the dudes at my gym, most have big biceps from curling nonstop and big triceps from their "lockout" benches.  Other than that they are average.  I'm no mass monster by any means but I wouldn't crack jokes about them if they lifted heavy with full ROM. 
Squishy face retard

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Hahaha.  I hope you are kidding.  

I was referring to the "MMA stare while walking around with ILS."
 ;D

Cap

• Getbig V

I was referring to the "MMA stare while walking around with ILS."
 ;D

Lol.  No, his MMA buddy always throws me dirty stares and says shit to his buddies about me (so that I can hear) but never talks to me, which cracks me up.  This is a guy who walks in and shadow boxes his buddies before lifting.
Squishy face retard

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Lol.  No, his MMA buddy always throws me dirty stares and says shit to his buddies about me (so that I can hear) but never talks to me, which cracks me up.  This is a guy who walks in and shadow boxes his buddies before lifting.

next time they shadow box you should just bust out laughing loud enough for them to hear.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
OH.  :) SORRY..I thought you were saying that was hardcore.

Nah...but he thought it was.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?

315 behind the neck for reps is not an incredible feat of strength you dildo.

just because 135 makes you think your shoulders are going to pop out of joint does not mean everyone is a fat, weak wannabe such as yourself.

hope this helps.

b

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
Friend i lifted with in college was 5-10 270, benched 520 squat/deadlifted 700+........he was on anadrol forever and competed in PLing.   He eventually came off after a couple of years, shrunk down to 235.   

That wasnt as impressive as a friend ive known since high school who benched 425 naturally at a body weight of about 210-215.  I can only imagine what he would do on anadrol, probably 600+

Cap

• Getbig V
315 behind the neck for reps is not an incredible feat of strength you dildo.

just because 135 makes you think your shoulders are going to pop out of joint does not mean everyone is a fat, weak wannabe such as yourself.

hope this helps.

You're officially an idiot with this post.  To make a statement like that makes you seem like you lift with some of the strongest guys out there, PLs and Pro BBers no less. 
Squishy face retard

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
in my gym biggest bench is around 385-95lbs for one with a pause

biggest squat ass to grass raw 440lbs

biggest deadlift is around 580lbs

my gym has a friendly atmosphere there are gyms where numerous ppl bench plus 5, dead 6and a half 700lbs squat 600 etc...there are about

That is not a gym sorry.  There are a few high schools in Hawaii where everyone of those lifts you posted would be shattered.  How about a 16 year kid who SNATCHES over 300. 

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Everyone at Onlyme's gym in Hawaii benches 500lbs  :D

I agree that 500lbs benches are pretty damn rare, unless it's Louie Simmons' Westside gym or something. When I was a young kid I saw a guy do 2 triples with 240kg's (about 530lbs). That was damn impressive to me at the time.

See you try to make it like I bullshit yet NO WHERE on here did I ever say "EVERYONE" benches 500.  But since you obviously live where SquadFatter lives and don't train in a REAL gym, before you look as stupid as SquadFatter, try visiting a real gym.  Honestly you guys who post shit like no one benches 315 or you have never seen someone bench 500 you either are full of shit pretending to even workout or you live in a fucking hole.  Get out in the world and see whats out there.  Now saying that, I am back in the gym and by Christmas I will be benching 400+ again.  With that I will be benching more than anyone I have seen in the gyms I go to here in Vegas.  The problem with that though is I am training at 24 Hour and there are just a bunch of guy looking for pussy and don't really train.  I wish I went to Gold's but until I get back into half way decent shape I want to stay away from there.  SO maybe you guys who never seen a 500 bench or 315 miltary train at 24 Hour Fitness or the Y.  The I see why you would never see it.  This is the first time I have had to train at a place that really offers no motivation to get stronger.  Just some nice pussy.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
That is not a gym sorry.  There are a few high schools in Hawaii where everyone of those lifts you posted would be shattered.  How about a 16 year kid who SNATCHES over 300. 

man ill bet that 16 year old was trained personally by you?
A

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
I've done over 300 snatches.