Author Topic: IT'S AMAZING THAT MORE PEOPLE DON'T CRIPPLE THEMSELVES IN THE GYM!!!!!  (Read 2774 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahahahahahaa, i'm almost done today and in walks the latest ILS delusional clown who's been coming in lately, pasty white, fat with 14 inch arms, he comes in off the street and heads immediately to one of the power racks and starts loading a bar with 3 plates per side, he then gets a free shoulder press bench by the dumbbell rack, one of those ones that comes halfway up your back, then puts a pad on the bar, stretches for about 5 minutes, does some pushups and then takes the bar off on his back and lowers himself literally 3 inches and does 12 "reps", puts the bar back and does some more pushups, hahahahahahahaaaaaaaa.

Master Blaster

Re: IT'S AMAZING THAT MORE PEOPLE DON'T CRIPPLE THEMSELVES IN THE GYM!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 01:32:07 PM »
hahahahahahaa, i'm almost done today and in walks the latest ILS delusional clown who's been coming in lately, pasty white, fat with 14 inch arms, he comes in off the street and heads immediately to one of the power racks and starts loading a bar with 3 plates per side, he then gets a free shoulder press bench by the dumbbell rack, one of those ones that comes halfway up your back, then puts a pad on the bar, stretches for about 5 minutes, does some pushups and then takes the bar off on his back and lowers himself literally 3 inches and does 12 "reps", puts the bar back and does some more pushups, hahahahahahahaaaaaaaa.

Oh shit, I used to do crap like that. I would bind my boney knees in competition wraps and rep out micro squats for 20 reps.  ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 04:05:29 PM »
bump.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2007, 04:14:29 PM »
bump.

you can bump as much you like, but these threads are starting to bore people. You must be a total idiot to discuss only someone's poundages.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2007, 04:15:30 PM »
you can bump as much you like, but these threads are starting to bore people. You must be a total idiot to discuss only someone's poundages.
not so much the poundage but the stupidity of literally walking into the gym, loading the bar with 315 and doing 3 inch "squats".

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2007, 04:19:35 PM »

hahahaha i bet he was weearing a xxxl or house of pain shirt and had just finished a serving of jay cutlers mass stack before engaging in that brutal workout ;D
tank u jesus

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2007, 04:19:45 PM »
not so much the poundage but the stupidity of literally walking into the gym, loading the bar with 315 and doing 3 inch "squats".

Ohh yeah missed that part, my bad. This must be the first reply that i got from you, that you didnt mention my mom.  ;)

dovidov

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2007, 04:20:14 PM »
a guy today loaded the bar with 315 , pumped himself up for 5 minutes., then unloaded the bar and left! what a freakin doosh...that can't help his ego

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2007, 04:21:22 PM »
i saw a "guy" in the "gym" the other "day" doing something similar...took 315lbs off the rack(for squats) stood there for probably a minute looking at himself in the mirror, did one quarter(and im being generous) rep, paused for another minute then did another quarter rep, re racked it and then stuck another 25 on either side...WTF?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2007, 04:22:45 PM »
i saw a "guy" in the "gym" the other "day" doing something similar...took 315lbs off the rack(for squats) stood there for probably a minute looking at himself in the mirror, did one quarter(and im being generous) rep, paused for another minute then did another quarter rep, re racked it and then stuck another 25 on either side...WTF?
hahahahha, that's the best part when they put more weight on the bar. ;D

dovidov

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2007, 04:29:58 PM »
I actually feel a little sorry for folks like this...on 2nd thought

Lurker79

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2007, 04:30:23 PM »

...the best part is before that, when they look around the gym to see if anyone's paying attention.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2007, 04:30:36 PM »
haha so what exactly was this guy doing for an exercise?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2007, 04:31:24 PM »
I actually feel a little sorry for folks like this...on 2nd thought
hahahahha, i don't, i laugh my ass off at this shit right in front of these clowns and shake my head, nothing funnier than a douchebag who barely gets quarter reps out with a weight and then puts MORE weight on the bar.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2007, 04:32:16 PM »
haha so what exactly was this guy doing for an exercise?
he thought he was "squatting", he was straddling the bench but wasn't coming within 2 feet of it, absolutely pathetic. ;D

dovidov

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2007, 05:03:30 PM »
in all seriousness, your thread title is dead on...it really is a wonder that we dont see more absolute catastrophies in the gym.. it can be a very dangerous place for most...i'm in the gym for roughly 8-10 hours a week...in that short amount of time i see fucked up shit constantly...cant imagine what goes on when im not there..

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2007, 07:43:13 PM »
I understand where SF is coming from about a year ago a kid loaded the leg press to maxium weight and then procceded to do 3 inch ROM leg presses my freind the gifted one asked what he was doing and the kid just said im leg pressing, so my friend asked if he could join in and repped 6 with a full range of motion and the kid went white, got angry and walked away muttering things under his breath it was priceless
Arnold For President 2012.2016

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2007, 07:48:27 PM »
I saw this dude one time put 315 on the bar and squat 10 clean reps below parallel. True story.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2007, 09:23:07 PM »
Hahahaha check these out if you haven't seen them already. The second one is hilarious.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2007, 09:29:54 PM »
I don't know what's sadder.  People who go in a gym and do weights they have no reason to lift to make them look better and stronger or people who come on internet boards and put people down to make them look better and stronger.  It amazes me

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2007, 09:35:32 PM »
I don't know what's sadder.  People who go in a gym and do weights they have no reason to lift to make them look better and stronger or people who come on internet boards and put people down to make them look better and stronger.  It amazes me

gout and diabetes is pretty sad
$

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2007, 10:31:46 PM »

Honest question here, Onlyme:

How does someone get to the point where they are as big as you are?  I'm not trying to put you down or make fun of you, I'm being completely serious.  I see people that big sometimes and I just can't figure out how that could possibly happen.  Do you just not care?  Injury?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2007, 10:38:44 PM »
gout and diabetes is pretty sad

How long have you had them.  My doctor always wondered why I don't have diabetes or high cholesterol.  As fat as I am you would think, but not even close.  Are you chubby Broad is that why you have them.  Must suck.  How did you get gout.  I had that once in my big toe.  Hurts like shit. 

Honest question here, Onlyme:

How does someone get to the point where they are as big as you are?  I'm not trying to put you down or make fun of you, I'm being completely serious.  I see people that big sometimes and I just can't figure out how that could possibly happen.  Do you just not care?  Injury?

injury, then laziness, keep eating and eating with no exercise or anything.  Got super fat and now going down in wegiht steady and getting better endurance and strength.  On the treadclimber for 15 minutes with no stop now.  Do 3 sets of that.  Going to 4 sets next week.  Been feeling good and haven't had vicodin in more than a month except once or twice. 

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2007, 10:55:15 PM »
Got super fat and now going down in wegiht steady and getting better endurance and strength.  On the treadclimber for 15 minutes with no stop now.

Not trying to be a dick, but was wondering what "wegiht" means ???

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2007, 10:57:51 PM »
I can't laugh cause i've been there muh self a few times. First time, Under the car port benching, rusty plates that won't slide off, trapped under a massive 225 lol! Had to roll the shit down my chest and gut to get it off! 2nd time, leg pressing 495 and got stuck in the buck on the third rep, could'nt yell for help, fart, shit nothin! Had to inch worm my way up and out the seat!