Author Topic: Milos Sarcev Hardcore Workout Video  (Read 6402 times)

phenom

• Getbig II
  • The better you look the more you see
Re: AN OLDIE BUT A GOODIE...THE MILOS HARRRRRRRRCORRRRRREEEEE WORKOUT!!!!
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2007, 08:49:28 AM »
I do the Milos style workout and I am also trying his shakes but I'm using a TrueProtein version much cheaper. Anyway I will say this I have tried every style in the last 10 years this is by far the hardest. Once my body got used to the shakes I was able to get threw the entire workout with a consistent energy level. This style of workout reminds me of something I overheard Vince Taylor say at an autograph signing. A guy asked "Vince how much do you bench"? Vince said "Buddy it's not about moving allot of weight its about moving allot of muscle". The guy seemed confused but i got what Vince was saying. If he can get an intense workout by benching 135 for reps as apposed to a 405 double why take the risk of injury?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2007, 09:53:31 AM »
yes i agree with vince goodrum on that, heavy weight isnt everything.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2007, 11:12:36 AM »
for all this hardcore training and bizzar systems, the majority of people would be better off sticking to basics, heavyish weight, good form, straight sets etc etc etc if you cant grow training like that, bodybuilding isnt for u..

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2007, 11:50:10 AM »
I am also trying his shakes but I'm using a TrueProtein version much cheaper.
Bro, you are using aminos made out of human HAIR! Just ask Milos, his aminos are the only ones that aren't made out of hair.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2007, 07:21:25 PM »
;)
and thats a middlewight dieted down,off season evil a is bigger but thats crazy weight....great build too boot...

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: Milos Sarcev Hardcore Workout Video
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2007, 09:53:59 AM »
I dont get it , so Milos wants you to dring his drinks and then barf them up during his workouts.  wtf?

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2007, 10:21:55 AM »
The guys following that workout look 10 times better than the criticizers.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2007, 10:40:39 AM »
i can't believe the whole 'do they work' sh*t what do you think? Look at Milos and the guys he trains with they aren't exactly tiny.  The purpose of that type of workout is to shock the system into new growth remember he's trained for years and years and would have done the whole '4 sets of 10' stuff.  Once you reach a certian level of muscle maturity you need new ways to bring on new growth and that is one of them. 
Abandon every hope...

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2007, 10:50:52 AM »
listen to all these newbies kissing Milos's ass. How much is he paying you?

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2007, 10:58:02 AM »
this must have been what wheeler meant by 'mental masturbation'. wannabe he-men living out their fantasies of being warriors in their comfortable gym with their mirrors, baby oil, air con, music, etc

hardcore my ass. all i saw was a bunch of guys lifting pissant weights 1/4 rep style, going, "ohh, ahh" as soon as they felt some lactic acid and then can't wait to run like school girls to throw up their kns pre-load (i knew there had to be a use for it).

the only thing 'hardcore' about Milos is his drug regimen.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2007, 02:59:05 PM »
haha listen to you NYC and Beast such BS talkers dissing Milos and his training.  The guy has a physique that anyone here would be more than proud of and in fact if anyone in this thread had anything near him they would be an IFBB pro.  I'm not seeing pro next to your names so i'm guessing you're no where near Milos physique.
Abandon every hope...

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2007, 07:44:25 PM »
haha listen to you NYC and Beast such BS talkers dissing Milos and his training.  The guy has a physique that anyone here would be more than proud of and in fact if anyone in this thread had anything near him they would be an IFBB pro.  I'm not seeing pro next to your names so i'm guessing you're no where near Milos physique.

Milos looks the way he does from 30 something years of genetics, bbing traininig and lots of drugs.

Ronnie Coleman has 20 something years of the same shit (probably less drugs) and looks about 3 times bigger.

Coleman trains heavy.

show me a natural trainee that has won a national title using Milos' methods?

hell, show me an experienced drug user pro bber, exclusively trained by Milos, that has won a pro show?

this may help.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2007, 07:53:56 PM »
Milos looks the way he does from 30 something years of genetics, bbing traininig and lots of drugs.

Ronnie Coleman has 20 something years of the same shit (probably less drugs) and looks about 3 times bigger.

Coleman trains heavy.

show me a natural trainee that has won a national title using Milos' methods?

hell, show me an experienced drug user pro bber, exclusively trained by Milos, that has won a pro show?

this may help.
Like I said before, I wouldn't put myself through that shit EVER unless I was promised results that were ATLEAST 10-20% better than traditional methods. Seriously, would it even be worth it otherwise? Like you said, these guys look the same no matter what training routine they are on- nothing beats the drug factor, not the training and certainly not his pre and post workout "loads". oh brother  :-X
follow the arrows

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2007, 02:40:50 AM »
Like I said before, I wouldn't put myself through that shit EVER unless I was promised results that were ATLEAST 10-20% better than traditional methods. Seriously, would it even be worth it otherwise? Like you said, these guys look the same no matter what training routine they are on- nothing beats the drug factor, not the training and certainly not his pre and post workout "loads". oh brother  :-X

the only reason why the pros go to Milos at all is for the drug advice (and maybe to borrow some money) and then they move on.

thing is, Milos quickly claims them as Milos trained (i guess it's mutually beneficial).

the big guys, the ones that look huge, thick, dense and shredded on stage (as opposed to pumped up with insulin and giant sets in the gym) are the heavy trainers.

Milos was a dinosaur on stage. he saw dorian come, dominate and go, and ronnie arrive and dominate. he got a butt whipping every time. guess how dorian and ronnie were training? i don't recall EVER seeing ronnie or dorian running around with pink dumbells, puking, squatting quarter reps with 50lbs, puking, lunging a few reps with the 20lb dumbells, puking...ad nauseum, not even pre-contest. they would laugh their asses off if someone suggested that this was what you needed to do to build real muscle and imagine one of those dweebs walking up to 300lb ronnie coleman in the middle of his 800lb deadlifts, sipping on a kns pre-load and saying, "ahhh, ronnie, your muscles are empty bud (slurp)". can you say, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH BUDDDDY!!!

Milos keeps droning on about the importance of blood and pump, but forgets that muscle is NEVER built during a workout. it is breaking down during a workout. muscle is built (if appropriate stimulation and other factors) after the workout when the pump is long gone.

if you want to talk about hardcore, giant sets, marathon endurance sessions then i give you a marine in training that does maybe thousands of blood pumping pushups, pumping pull ups and ppe giant sets all day long, would absolutely shit all over mr 'look at my puke man' gym nobody. surprise, no massive chests and lats or arms on these marines.