Author Topic: quad shots  (Read 2917 times)

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
Re: quad shots
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2007, 07:20:23 PM »
i hit the right outer section but fuck...not again. im having to tell people at work i fell on ice as an excuse for the limp.. Believable up here in canada though

Agreed used the excuse many times myself...but I used it for my glute shot...3cc of Karachi sustanon....good lord...think I hit something as well...had a lump the size of a grapefruit and bruised pretty bad....

Never done the quad shot myself, alwasy glute and front and rear delt, switch it each time on a clockwise fashion.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2007, 07:33:18 PM »
one other thing, its a good idea to pin your quad right before a leg workout, this helps alot in gettin the oil moved around in the leg muscle and always lessens soreness for me

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2007, 07:36:16 PM »
Try shooting T400 with 20%BA... ;D

I couldn't even sleep it was throbbing so badly.

i tend to do well with quad shots, but about 1 out of every 10 shots is a limper.

8)
pussy ;D

bench

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2007, 04:13:36 AM »
pussy ;D

bench

What, Someone steal your doughnuts yesterday?  ;D

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2007, 08:20:23 AM »
pussy ;D

bench

:D

i still trained legs!!!!!!!

8)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2007, 09:42:14 AM »
:D

i still trained legs!!!!!!!

8)
that a boy ;D

bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2007, 09:43:49 AM »
What, Someone steal your doughnuts yesterday?  ;D
nah,i didnt even work yesterday.and we only have 1 doughnut shop in my town and those folks arent exactly fans of mine ;D

bench

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2007, 11:01:18 AM »
nah,i didnt even work yesterday.and we only have 1 doughnut shop in my town and those folks arent exactly fans of mine ;D

bench

You got to be Shittin'  ???

Years back Madison here had a dunkins doughnuts and a Weatherby gun shop right next to each other..  ;D
You can imagine the squad car traffic jam at all hours.... Safest damn place in the city for sure.

It was a Fing Laugh to drive by it...

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2007, 12:51:37 PM »
how about hitting that nerve on the outside part of the leg. pulled the pin out faster than i could think about "i hit the nerve". the muscle complex jumped. left an impression on me. i dont like leg shots.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2007, 04:15:10 PM »
You got to be Shittin'  ???

Years back Madison here had a dunkins doughnuts and a Weatherby gun shop right next to each other..  ;D
You can imagine the squad car traffic jam at all hours.... Safest damn place in the city for sure.

It was a Fing Laugh to drive by it...
we just have the one doughnut shop and i busted the owners son and his daughter in-law for heroin.

so needless to say i am not welcome ;D

i dont eat that shit anyway,i am anti-stereotype ;D

bench

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2007, 05:01:48 PM »
we just have the one doughnut shop and i busted the owners son and his daughter in-law for heroin.

bench

Bad Cop, no dougnut there for sure. ;D

I think the food I see most cops eat up by me is way more a hazard than the job here.
And Hey, cant you keep them illegal Mexicans down by you guys?  What ya doin, buying them bus tickets to my city?
 It's really got out of hand up here.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2007, 05:07:07 PM »
Bad Cop, no dougnut there for sure. ;D

I think the food I see most cops eat up by me is way more a hazard than the job here.
And Hey, cant you keep them illegal Mexicans down by you guys?  What ya doin, buying them bus tickets to my city?
 It's really got out of hand up here.

where you live trab?  if you ever go to south or west texas, if you dont speak spanish you cant communicate.  its pathetic.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2007, 05:38:09 PM »
where you live trab?  if you ever go to south or west texas, if you dont speak spanish you cant communicate.  its pathetic.

Mid West... Wi.
I lived out west a couple years. I Been everywhere. BUt the Latinos have absolutely flooded my area the last 3 years.
Seems like they discovered they wont die from the cold.. ;D

Its F'ing disgusting. The liberals welcomed them with open arms, and Drivers Licences with no other ID and all kinds of other goodies.... (How's low interest Govt home loans to illegals sound to you?, Well the Madison city council was all for it.. ::))

I have nothing against LEGAL immigrants from anywhere that dont want to subvert our society.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2007, 07:13:00 AM »

Yeah and even if you go to an American store you hear them speaking Spanish over the loud speaker. half the places i go to these days are nothing but Spanish speaking people and they expect ME to speak Spanish in my country. i was at subway last week and the lady spoke to me in Spanish, i told her i speak English and she had to get her manager to make my sandwich...unfucking real.

We will all have to speak Spanish in the next 10 years, they are already making all the highschool textbooks bilingual so the kids don't have to learn English down here.

8)

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2007, 07:32:21 AM »
well, im doing only quad shots and man, i usually dont even feel the needle entering, and even injecting the liquid is usually painless....
 for the little experience i have now (lol) you have to go to upper-outer thigh...every time i got too low or too centered on the leg, the pain was a lot bigger....
 I just f*cked up one shot, where i did more or less on the wrong spot and then hit a vein....i got nervous, but looked for another spot and hit a vein again!!!!! man, i was shaking like hell, but tried once again....I didnt hit a vein, but it was the most painfull shot i ever had...the needle was like tearing my flesh apart....it hurted like hell, and if i touched the spot where i injected, i would feel pain on almost all the side of my leg for more or less 2 weeks....on this time i just used shot on the right side, and i think i started to do it better because i never had any problem since
!