Author Topic: Mr & Mrs.Cutler in Thanksgiving day  (Read 59063 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: Mr & Ms.Cutler in Thanksgiving day
« Reply #75 on: November 24, 2007, 10:10:21 AM »
 ;D

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: November 24, 2007, 10:13:06 AM »
Cutler must be thankful that he can have sex with his wife's nostrils.

you're a fine one to talk about nostrils.

if your nose was upside down it would make twin toilet seats.

mrs Cutler is a fine woman and a good wife to jay.

good to see a loving quality relationship in a sport that isn't conducive to this end.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #77 on: November 24, 2007, 10:14:06 AM »
;D
You forgot the one in Chick's hand, the one near his mouth.  :D

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #78 on: November 24, 2007, 10:20:16 AM »
Methinks Tom Prince would make an excellent guest on BIG NATION. Can one of my expediters please help make this happen! Thanks!
BigNationRadio.com

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #79 on: November 24, 2007, 10:22:11 AM »
;D
Does that turn you on fatty? I noticed you like to do lots of photoshops with penis's all over the place.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #80 on: November 24, 2007, 10:28:17 AM »
Methinks Tom Prince would make an excellent guest on BIG NATION. Can one of my expediters please help make this happen! Thanks!

Yep. Only problem is, it will take less than 5 minutes to get him to completely melt down and hang up, then what do you do with the other 55 minutes of the show?  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #81 on: November 24, 2007, 10:33:49 AM »
You forgot the one in Chick's hand, the one near his mouth.  :D

Actually I started to but took it off.  I know how Leafy Bug saves these pics and jacks off with them and I just don't want my buddy Chic to be part of it.  Leafy Slug is one of those openly gay guys and he scares me.  Nothing like having a gay, skinny pussy following you around the internet.  He is a half-wit with a computer, that makes him tough to beat.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #82 on: November 24, 2007, 10:40:48 AM »
Actually I started to but took it off.  I know how Leafy Bug saves these pics and jacks off with them and I just don't want my buddy Chic to be part of it.  Leafy Slug is one of those openly gay guys and he scares me.  Nothing like having a gay, skinny pussy following you around the internet.  He is a half-wit with a computer, that makes him tough to beat.
Hahahah this coming from an obese guy going through a mid life crisis who photoshops pictures of penis's on muscle men. Hahahah man even the voice inside your head has a gay lisp.
Listen to the way you talk man. Just admit you are gay and get over it already.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #83 on: November 24, 2007, 10:42:37 AM »
I remember many many MANY posts about TP bragging how he could maintain 240-50lbs and have to TRY to lose muscle to maintain his health.
Tom said he thought it would be IMPOSSIBLE for him to get below 230lbs even if he stopped training completely and only ate 100 grams of protein per day. This was because he weighed that much as a natural.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 24, 2007, 10:45:44 AM »
Damn! Prince looking small!

But seriously, he's lucky to be alive and people who think it's funny to slag off Jay's wife for not being "hot enough" are usually the ones who are single and are lucky if they've ever had any pussy in their lives....

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #85 on: November 24, 2007, 10:46:55 AM »
He absolutely did.  That's what makes this so funny.  ;D

(I think I added the "muscletech" part, but the rest was pretty much a direct quote.)
The way I read that post, on bb.com, was that EVERY bodybuilder was already on similar drug stacks so that wouldn't be a deciding factor in success. So the difference between pros and others' wouldn't be the drugs since everybody is already on them. Read that way he had a point.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #86 on: November 24, 2007, 10:47:08 AM »
Tom said he thought it would be IMPOSSIBLE for him to get below 230lbs even if he stopped training completely and only ate 100 grams of protein per day. This was because he weighed that much as a natural.

I remember all those posts. However, when you go over to MM and look for them, they've all been deleted.
I also came across another post where he claims that he was 242 before gear, and at MM, he posted he was 246 when he turned pro. I guess using gear he only put on 4lbs of muscle? :D

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #87 on: November 24, 2007, 10:48:32 AM »
To all the smart guys here making retarded comments:

Tom has been on dialisys for the last few years now....he can't train much (as it makes it worse for his health)...can't take in much protein (ditto)...and is focusing on their business and staying healthy...

He's always been ghostly white...nothing different there....isn't wearing a "affliction" shirt...it's a new "Max Muscle" shirt Dave had him throw on for a pic.

He doesn't care about being big anymore, doesn't come on the boards, and isn't going to see any of the ignorant comments being made by some of you....

And if anyone else thinks they'll be "looking large" sandwiched between me and Jay....by all means...come on down to MM next time Jay's in town and we'll be sure to post your pic right here on Getbig....

BTW...while you're there....BUY SOMETHING!!

One more thing...anymore degrading comments on Jay's wife, and I'll not only delete your post, but your entire account as well....maybe some of you vets of the board can explain to the rookies/ noobs...why that is.

Tom Prince should be thanking my uncle for saving his life. He's the dude who co-invented the dialysis machine. I just had thanksgiving with him.
~

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #88 on: November 24, 2007, 10:49:53 AM »
I remember all those posts. However, when you go over to MM and look for them, they've all been deleted.
I also came across another post where he claims that he was 242 before gear, and at MM, he posted he was 246 when he turned pro. I guess using gear he only put on 4lbs of muscle? :D
He was most certainly on gear, IMO, in the locker room pic which he claimed was before gear.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #89 on: November 24, 2007, 10:51:48 AM »

Might want to check your math skills....

TP was a whopping 315 lbs. at his heaviest (which I'm sure didn't help in the long run...) and over 260 on stage at his last few shows.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: November 24, 2007, 10:54:11 AM »
Tom Prince should be thanking my uncle for saving his life. He's the dude who co-invented the dialysis machine. I just had thanksgiving with him.

Quote from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dialysis
Many have played a role in developing dialysis as a practical treatment for renal failure, starting with Thomas Graham of Glasgow, who first presented the principles of solute transport across a semipermeable membrane in 1854.[2] The artificial kidney was first developed by Abel, Rountree and Turner in 1913,[3] the first Peritoneal Dialysis was by Georg Ganter (1923),[4]the first hemodialysis in a human being was by Hass (February 28, 1924)[5] and the artificial kidney was developed into a clinically useful apparatus by Kolff in 1943 - 1945.[6] This research showed that life could be prolonged in patients dying of renal failure. Yet, the technical problems associated with blood access or access to the peritoneum made dialysis limited to patients with acute renal failure until 1960 (though a chronic renal failure patient was treated in 1956 with peritoneal dialysis[7]). In 1960 work on subcutaneous arteriovenous shunt (a plastic tube connected to an artery and a vein) by Scribner and Quinton made hemodialysis available as a treatment for people with chronic renal failure.[8].

Seems to me the first dialysis machine was invented betwen 1943-45.  Your uncle must be OLD.

ChinoXL

« Reply #91 on: November 24, 2007, 10:56:56 AM »

I feel for Tom in these pics.  He can say he doesn't care all he wants but I KNOW what this scenario does to you upstairs and it sucks to feel like you should let your time stay in the past.  If he were to work out too much his Creatinine, BUN, CPK and liver enzymes would all severely elevate and he would lose MORE weight.  As it is, I'm sure his body is in a CONSTANTLY catabolic state and weight gain is probably close to impossible for him.  I was here when Tom was throwing his little 'higher than thou', tantrums, but the guy is walking wounded and he has enough to deal with without the taunts.  Hope he can honestly enjoy the rest of his life like that.  I know I have a hard time with it.  

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #92 on: November 24, 2007, 10:58:37 AM »
Might want to check your math skills....

TP was a whopping 315 lbs. at his heaviest (which I'm sure didn't help in the long run...) and over 260 on stage at his last few shows.

Might want to check your reading skills! I don't have a problem with you Chick, but damn sometimes you get out of line.
Read again....TP said he was 242 when he started gear. When he turned pro a few years later, he was 246. Notice I did NOT say when he retired. ;)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 24, 2007, 10:59:48 AM »
The way I read that post, on bb.com, was that EVERY bodybuilder was already on similar drug stacks so that wouldn't be a deciding factor in success. So the difference between pros and others' wouldn't be the drugs since everybody is already on them. Read that way he had a point.

The post I'm talking about was made here, not on bb.com, and as it was part of a long thread on the subject, he made clear that's not what he meant.  He was clearly trying to say that 98% of his muscular develepment he would have had naturally anyway through his genetics, training, and food...  gear only added a very little bit.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #94 on: November 24, 2007, 11:00:19 AM »
I remember many many MANY posts about TP bragging how he could maintain 240-50lbs and have to TRY to lose muscle to maintain his health.

If it weren't for those types of comments that TP would consistently make on here, MM, and BB.com boards, I'm sure people would not be so quick to point out how small Tom is currently.
I don't think it really has anything to do with his health, or that they want him to die- but with this crowd I would not be surprised.
TP had a certain "charm" about his posts. Always degrading to many people on many boards.
Again, if TP didn't have his attitude, I'm sure people everywhere would treat him differently.
You reap what you sow. :-\

He did have to "try" and lose the muscle....it's called "not training". He attempted to maintain a 3-4 day regimine at first...then was advised that the amount of muscle he was maintaining was having a negative effect on his treatments....

The people acting like assholes that he responded to in-kind...reaped what they sowed.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #95 on: November 24, 2007, 11:00:50 AM »

Seems to me the first dialysis machine was invented betwen 1943-45.  Your uncle must be OLD.

His name is Eli Friedman and I think he invented the portable dialysis machine.
~

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #96 on: November 24, 2007, 11:03:00 AM »
Does Jay ever wear a shirt with sleeves?

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: November 24, 2007, 11:05:40 AM »
He's doing well...he and his wife run a property managment business which has taken off quite big over the last few years...keeps himself in shape with a few workouts a week...

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: November 24, 2007, 11:09:15 AM »
I have to say that it's really sad that most people today only find pleasure in putting other people down, I know it's not just here on this board but it still applies.  I took a pic of Tom because I had not seen him for a while and I was glad he showed up while Jay and Bob hapenned to be in the shop already.  If i was him and I knew what you guys were saying, I'd say no next time.  BTW Bob called it as he said that the Peanut Gallery would talk smack about TP's weight, boy does he know you guys.  LOL!!
Goofs.
Max.
Another reason why GETBIG.com is the most wildly popular bodybuilding chat forum on Earth.

I agree with BOB-O, though...the comments on Mrs. Cutler are even below Getbigs' standards of decency. I am all for Getbig being cut-throat and BRUTAL with an everything geos spirit but people's spouses should be against the little code of conduct we have on here.
?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: November 24, 2007, 11:10:05 AM »
The people acting like assholes that he responded to in-kind...reaped what they sowed.

Tom shot all kinds of shit into his body for years in a quest to be "big", and it fried his kidneys.   He reaped what he sowed.

He almost died for us bitches!  :o