Author Topic: Mr & Mrs.Cutler in Thanksgiving day  (Read 58328 times)

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Mr & Ms.Cutler in Thanksgiving day
« Reply #150 on: November 24, 2007, 02:43:44 PM »

I wouldn't make fun of that. To me it looks like he was right. "The ONLY way I could do it, is to stop doing EVERYTHING. No training, little food, and natural (of course)." Just what he did. I would recommend others to follow but to add in some cardio (as much as you want) and maybe some light weight exercising but that is not needed.

you forgot to reference this quote "Sorry, that's not going to happen."

was your boyfriend right about that one too?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #151 on: November 24, 2007, 02:44:43 PM »
I wonder what they talk about. That has to be the most pathetic conversation amongst people ever regardless. "So jay... you really hit that side chest shot good man, are you going to train calves today?" "How many pounds of turkey do you eat jay?". I feel bad looking at these pictures. This man more then likely spent his thanks giving holiday on a calorie restricted diet of turkey and rice and fat free sugar free yogurt.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #152 on: November 24, 2007, 02:46:18 PM »
To all the smart guys here making retarded comments:

if anyone else thinks they'll be "looking large" sandwiched between me and Jay....by all means...come on down to MM next time Jay's in town and we'll be sure to post your pic right here on Getbig....

Something Lee Haney Lou Ferrigno,Arnold or a real champ would never say.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #153 on: November 24, 2007, 02:48:43 PM »
Does that turn you on fatty? I noticed you like to do lots of photoshops with penis's all over the place.
ha  when you cant see your own you see them everywhere   :o

tjschoenborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #154 on: November 24, 2007, 03:42:47 PM »
sweet jesus she is ugly

Putting down a bodybuilder on here - fine! That is part of the sport.
But leave the guy's wife alone!
If you can compete at a high level in this sport and find a girl to stand next to you and support you through it - Marry her! If she can put up with bodybuilding she can put up with just about anything!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #155 on: November 24, 2007, 03:45:27 PM »
And if anyone else thinks they'll be "looking large" sandwiched between me and Jay....by all means...come on down to MM next time Jay's in town and we'll be sure to post your pic right here on Getbig....

BTW...while you're there....BUY SOMETHING!!

Robert, shoot me a PM next time Jay is in town. I wanna "look large". And for madmax6....I'll even buy something.  8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #156 on: November 24, 2007, 03:48:59 PM »
Cutler's arm is the size of Tom Prince's torso.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #157 on: November 24, 2007, 04:01:15 PM »
ha  when you cant see your own you see them everywhere   :o
Hahaha yeah the guy must be sexually frustrated with having to hire hookers to "hep him out". Im sure they even refuse him service since he cant bathe himself that well.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #158 on: November 24, 2007, 04:07:57 PM »
Tom has the longest Neck in the world. HOLLY SHIT!!!

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: November 24, 2007, 04:14:37 PM »
Tom has the longest Neck in the world. HOLLY SHIT!!!

maybe he intentionally downsized his traps in order to give the illusion of a longer neck?

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #160 on: November 24, 2007, 05:31:15 PM »
maybe he intentionally downsized his traps in order to give the illusion of a longer neck?

That would take at least 10 years.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #161 on: November 24, 2007, 05:32:42 PM »
That would take at least 10 years.

at least.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #162 on: November 24, 2007, 05:34:01 PM »
In all seriousness, it has to mess with your head sporadically when you look at yourself and realize you are literally half the man you used to be. 

Tom didn't steal a kidney like Don Long or Flex did he?
Squishy face retard

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #163 on: November 24, 2007, 06:23:15 PM »
Quit acting like you're Mr. Big-shot, Bob...you can't delete accounts, so quit pretending you can.   This is reminiscent of your "I can see all your credit card info on bb.com" comment that got shot down real quick by DeLuca.

You are absolutely correct that Ron doesn't like people going after families, and HE very well might delete somebody's account for it, but YOU can't do shit.

Hope this helps.  ::)

Shut your pie-hole boy.....unless you want to be put back in time-out...just like last time.

BTW...get your facts straight...I never said I could see everyone's CC info...240 did.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #164 on: November 24, 2007, 06:33:42 PM »
Shut your pie-hole boy.....unless you want to be put back in time-out...just like last time.

BTW...get your facts straight...I never said I could see everyone's CC info...240 did.

bob-o dookie arms

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: November 24, 2007, 06:37:46 PM »
Bob sure is riding his high horse today  :-\

buffalo

• Getbig IV
Re: Mr & Mrs.Cutler in Thanksgiving day
« Reply #166 on: November 24, 2007, 07:05:26 PM »
Tom Prince...what a fucking mess  ::)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #167 on: November 25, 2007, 09:32:09 AM »
All genetics ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #168 on: November 25, 2007, 09:35:33 AM »
Think he wears those rings around his neck like those chicks in the african tribes?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: November 25, 2007, 09:35:46 AM »
Quit acting like you're Mr. Big-shot, Bob...you can't delete accounts, so quit pretending you can.   This is reminiscent of your "I can see all your credit card info on bb.com" comment that got shot down real quick by DeLuca.

You are absolutely correct that Ron doesn't like people going after families, and HE very well might delete somebody's account for it, but YOU can't do shit.

Hope this helps.  ::)

hahahahah Bob OWNED
Team Yates

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #170 on: November 25, 2007, 10:07:04 AM »
Tom:
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #171 on: November 25, 2007, 10:09:53 AM »
Tom Prince looks like grim death in those pics. I was shocked looking at them to be honest and had to look twice to make sure it was him. Anyways I hope is is genuinely ok and is happy doing whatever he is doing at present.

Quick question though Don Long is also a dyalasis user too yet he has maintained a  pretty good physique so how come his muscle hes carrying around is not detrimental to his health (or is it) as reading through these posts it would seem that Tom has been advised otherwise.

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #172 on: November 25, 2007, 10:37:45 AM »

Do you actually buy supplements? Certainly doesn't appear so...Do you buy from BB.com? I can Look it up very easily...

::)
Addicted to the Steal

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #173 on: November 25, 2007, 10:39:22 AM »
OK, here's what I love about threads like this.  First of all, Musclecenter's trying to be decent in his presentation...  "Mr. & Mrs. Cutler in Thanksgiving Day."  Ah...how sweet.  Oh look, there's Jay, there's Kerry, Jay looks happy, Kerry looks great, sweet girl, standing by her man, aw, they're dancing...ah,  yeah, the whole gang's there at Dave's store.  Day after Thanksgiving, everyone's clowning around, wow, bodybuilding really is getting back some of it's comraderie, yeah, cool...continue to scroll down....

WHOA!  WTF!  LOOK AT TOM!!!!!!!!!!!!  OMG!  ajhdgf;askdhg;asjdgh;asjfdgh;asljfgh;agh;aslfjgha;sljghasfljgkhas;fljgha;lfdjghas;dljghas;fdljghas;kfdljghas;lfdjghasfljghas;fdgjhas;lfgjhas;lgjhas;ljghas;fljhas;fdljhasfd;gljhas;fgljhasfd;gjhasf;gjhasf;gjahfdg;gh;

Oh so HERE'S the point of the thread!  

Multiple pictures.  Dave even takes some pictures after he has Tom make a wardrobe change, just to make sure we know how bad this is, just to make sure we know it wasn't the "shirt/shirts."  LOL  There's even one posted of Tom from the back/side, talking to the guys...no other relevance whatsoever, just "Tom from the side, he's haggard looking from any angle."  Then Dave's like, "ha ha you guys never fail to disappoint, me and Bob "predicted" that the peanut gallery would have their say."  ROFL  Talk about epic foresight!   ;D    

But you do have to wonder why Tom would even agree to have his pics taken...yes, I'm sure he won't look at this thread.  He's beyond gone; he knows he fucked up...but note that there are subtle subconscious forces in him that need to give us what he owes us...verification that he was no better than anyone else and was WRONG in many of his arrogant assumptions, as he must now KNOW he was.

"Tom knows," guys.  Just leave it be.    

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #174 on: November 25, 2007, 10:42:20 AM »
Oh so HERE'S the point of the thread!  

Multiple pictures.  Dave even takes some pictures after he has Tom make a wardrobe change, just to make sure we know how bad this is, just to make sure we know it wasn't the "shirt/shirts."  LOL  There's even one posted of Tom from the back/side, talking to the guys...no other relevance whatsoever, just "Tom from the side, he's haggard looking from any angle."  Then Dave's like, "ha ha you guys never fail to disappoint, me and Bob "predicted" that the peanut gallery would have their say."  ROFL  Talk about epic foresight!   ;D    

Perhaps Max is just plain tired of Prince hanging out at the store looking like a 13 year old thug, and decided he'd feel better by posting pics of him at his worst.

Dave did the biggest job of punking Prince here.  You're right.
Addicted to the Steal