Author Topic: Mr & Mrs.Cutler in Thanksgiving day  (Read 58678 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Mr & Mrs.Cutler in Thanksgiving day
« Reply #325 on: December 02, 2007, 06:25:07 PM »
Dude was huge.

a

noc

• Getbig IV
Re: Mr & Ms.Cutler in Thanksgiving day
« Reply #326 on: December 02, 2007, 06:25:27 PM »
Jay doesnt read the boards...he knew nothing of the thread, knew nothing of any feletions, and has never mentioned it before or after

hahahhaha ok 'bob'  ::)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #327 on: December 02, 2007, 06:27:50 PM »
Jay posted as "Victorious Jay" in 2003 after his series of grand prix victories as a guest for a brief period but had a meltdown and left when IFBBWannaB ("U don't BB for life, BB is your life !!") started a thread saying that Jay had too much oil in his delts.  In Jay's final post here in 2003, he posted a picture of him doing front raises with dumbbells for shoulders clearly showing the striations in his delts.  I'm not sure if that was actually Jay though, but he posted under his real name for a brief period, before leaving again citing that he did not have enough time for the boards:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=15998

Jay came here for 2 seconds earlier in the year...then promptly left when the morons started coming out in droves.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #328 on: December 02, 2007, 06:31:05 PM »
Jay came here for 2 seconds earlier in the year...then promptly left when the morons started coming out in droves.

LMAO!!  ;D  As if there is ever a great "coming out of the woodwork" of morons here on getbig.  It's a steady flow Bob.  :)  Jay left because he doesn't have time for this kind of thing.  I get the sense that Jay is all business (sort of like you), and truly doesn't like being distracted from his goals at all.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #329 on: December 02, 2007, 06:35:39 PM »
He didn't mind some people, it's the peanut gallery he could do without.....

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: December 02, 2007, 06:39:18 PM »
I'm not going to rehash the entire thing...again. JUst like 10 people at an accident all seem to see different things...

The post wasn't from Tom, it was from someone using the same handle with a period (.) at the ...

Doesn't take a genius to figure this one out...Tom hated Craigs guts.

I've read all of those studies too, Bob.  People often remember different things during accidents when firstly given false information in the form of leading questions - for example "Was there a little bit of blood or a lot of blood at the scene of the accident?"  The way that type of question is worded implies that there was blood, period.  Meanwhile, there was no blood at all, but the individuals have already been swayed to answer in a certain way which results in the formation of false memories at times.

Cognitively it's not really the same thing in this case.  What I'm saying is that people who did not go to getbig had read the comments that Tom had previously written.  Some not only didn't read getbig, but didn't even know it had a message board or knew nothing about it at all.  Where then did the false memory originate?

Also, I seldom forget these kinds of things.  May I be wrong here?  Possibly, but as I said, I very rarely am.  I remember details like this very well, it's just how my brain operates.  Also, I have spoken with Guy Grundy and he is a very credible person and I don't think he would put his own credibility and the credibility of Musclemag on the line by quoting from a guest under Tom's name.  That would just be silly.

Speaking of which, I am backlogged in DVDs to review and did not review Guy's latest DVD yet.  :-\  So I will plug his first DVD which was very well done:

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/guygrundybbdvdv1.html
Bodybuilding Pro.com

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #331 on: December 02, 2007, 06:40:23 PM »
Dude was huge.

this is the extact proof to what i keep saying to you ,,,we are all the same and when we are sick we are even smaller ,,if you got good frame and good symetry and you have good responde to the syntetic hormone testosterone and dianabol etc you too my friend can become professional bodybuilder

prince was never a freak to begin with,,,his response to hormones and a lot of them inadditon to other drugs created a freak,,powerful freak ,,,but yet hormone freak and nothing more

we are all the pretty much the same with the couple of people that truely are natural freaks before hormones but they are no tom prince and no kevin and no dorian,,the natural freaks are from eastern europe,,south america and africa,,also very small %

sergio,,arnold,,ron,,those would be big guys even with no hormones,,,all the today guys would be skinny pffs with no hormones for couple years
fallen angel

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #332 on: December 02, 2007, 06:43:29 PM »
this is the extact proof to what i keep saying to you ,,,we are all the same and when we are sick we are even smaller ,,if you got good frame and good symetry and you have good responde to the syntetic hormone testosterone and dianabol etc you too my friend can become professional bodybuilder

prince was never a freak to begin with,,,his response to hormones and a lot of them inadditon to other drugs created a freak,,powerful freak ,,,but yet hormone freak and nothing more

we are all the pretty much the same with the couple of people that truely are natural freaks before hormones but they are no tom prince and no kevin and no dorian,,the natural freaks are from eastern europe,,south america and africa,,also very small %

sergio,,arnold,,ron,,those would be big guys even with no hormones,,,all the today guys would be skinny pffs with no hormones for couple years
So what do you think about Padilla, Columbo, Ferrigno w/o AAS?
Squishy face retard

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #333 on: December 02, 2007, 06:45:44 PM »
Jeff, do you remember when TP came on here and called Craig out?  The thread was deleted after a while and I had copied it for posterity but lost it since...it was some wild no holds barred shit...he calls him out for intentionally selling fake drugs, stealing money from people, fucking other people's wives and numerous other things I can't remember...I loved it...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #334 on: December 02, 2007, 06:46:19 PM »
padila ,,short and chubby or skinny
columbo ,,short thin and sickly looking
ferigno,,,tall with about same musculairty of wady with out hormones
fallen angel

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #335 on: December 02, 2007, 06:47:27 PM »
padila ,,short and chubby or skinny
columbo ,,short thin and sickly looking
ferigno,,,tall with about same musculairty of wady with out hormones
gh15, what about Bob Chick off AAS?

I thought you said Italians were good BBers...like Levrone who was a mix of Black and Italian?
Squishy face retard

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #336 on: December 02, 2007, 06:48:24 PM »
 :o

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: December 02, 2007, 06:50:36 PM »
Jeff, do you remember when TP came on here and called Craig out?  The thread was deleted after a while and I had copied it for posterity but lost it since...it was some wild no holds barred shit...he calls him out for intentionally selling fake drugs, stealing money from people, fucking other people's wives and numerous other things I can't remember...I loved it...

When Matt T came on here and exposed 240 or Bust (subsequently leading to 240's 15 minute meltdown and account deletion/renewal) I saved the thread and unlike you, I did not since lose it.  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #338 on: December 02, 2007, 06:51:55 PM »

Tom would accuse anybody, of anything on the boards. 

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #339 on: December 02, 2007, 06:52:55 PM »
Tom would accuse anybody, of anything on the boards. 

In craig's case I think it was all true.  ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #340 on: December 02, 2007, 06:54:04 PM »
gh15, what about Bob Chick off AAS?

I thought you said Italians were good BBers...like Levrone who was a mix of Black and Italian?

bob would be big guy but nothing like what he became on hormones,,bob would be like the leaf kid but bigger taller thicker version of it if was natural at single digit,,he is not good example because he actually trained for dozens of years with little time off so his foundation is to take to the grave
levrone would look avrage with out hormones
fallen angel

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: December 02, 2007, 06:55:49 PM »
I wonder if Bob could hold a lean 220 at his height.  And by lean, I do mean a true 6%.  Since he is taller, that would be quite a build.  I know  guys around his height that are 200 but very lean and look huge.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #342 on: December 02, 2007, 06:56:10 PM »
In craig's case I think it was all true.  ;D

Pretty much and there's alot more he didn't mention. 

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #343 on: December 02, 2007, 06:57:42 PM »
I wonder if Bob could hold a lean 220 at his height.  And by lean, I do mean a true 6%.  Since he is taller, that would be quite a build.  I know  guys around his height that are 200 but very lean and look huge.
If you mean natural , I say nope

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #344 on: December 02, 2007, 06:59:34 PM »

Your wifes hot.

Where did you meet?

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: December 02, 2007, 07:03:16 PM »

hmm...maybe 210.  He is tall for a bodybuilder so who knows.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #346 on: December 02, 2007, 07:04:14 PM »
Your wifes hot.

Where did you meet?
1st warning NOC  , stop talking shit about my wife, if you don't want to get banned , >:(

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #347 on: December 02, 2007, 07:05:19 PM »
1st warning NOC  , stop talking shit about my wife, if you don't want to get banned , >:(

ROFL!   ;D

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #348 on: December 02, 2007, 07:06:55 PM »
hmm...maybe 210.  He is tall for a bodybuilder so who knows.
I say 215 natural at 10%bf

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #349 on: December 02, 2007, 07:13:27 PM »
Guys, my wife is off limits!  >:( >:( >:(

a